10+ Year Old Account

The War Within Alpha - Introduction Quest Preview

The War Within Alpha - Introduction Quest Preview
    Today we are looking at the introduction quest for The War Within. Keep in mind that this chain is not complete and has a lot of context missing. MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD!

The War Within Introduction Quest
    • The War Within introduction starts with a quest to meet Jaina (Alliance) or Thrall (Horde) in Silithus to ask Magni about the visions plaguing Azeroth.
    • You experience a quick vision when you arrive, displayed via a screen vignette.
      Anduin is also present, wondering if Magni will be in the Chamber of Heart as he hasn’t been seen in years.
    • Magni is indeed inside, but asks to be left alone and doesn’t wish to discuss the visions. He hasn’t spoken to Azeroth in years and has begun to resent her for leaving him in his condition.
      However, he does realize the stakes and has you help him perform a ritual to prepare the Chamber of Heart.
    • As you activate some consoles, Magni berates Azeroth, wondering why she hasn’t been speaking to him. He is bitter over being left as a diamond, unable to feel the warmth of his kin’s embrace. He stresses that he is doing this for us and not for her.
    • The ritual seems to go well at first, but soon Magni is injured in attempting to communicate with Azeroth.
    • Jaina suggests we had to Dalaran for answers, opening a portal. Khadgar is there to greet us, and Moira and her son have also come. While she watches over her father, she suggests finding her son, Dagran, who is off reading somewhere with Brann.
    • You find them and return to Magni. The alpha ends the introduction here and you are forced to go right to the Isle of Dorn quests…and boy does it start with a bang.

Last edited by Stoy; 2024-04-17 at 04:40 PM.

Oh lovely, that god forsaken hole again! That was my FAVORITE place in BfA and I LOVED coming there and I am GLAD we're spending more time there! oh and Dalaran too, how unique!