Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    They actually have added seasons. Among other things... They actually are not that different anymore
    wait, what? when? i pretty much gave up on D3 once I platinumed it, but i may go back every once in a while if seasons are on console as well now.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    They're not true. Neither is this one. Blizzard says as late as last month that they're not doing it.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gam...te-news-update

If y'all want to continue talking about what WoW might be like on a console you can. Just got tired of people taking this seriously.
    They weren't doing classic either, just sayin'.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    wait, what? when? i pretty much gave up on D3 once I platinumed it, but i may go back every once in a while if seasons are on console as well now.
    Sometime last year and aboit the only thing missing is the CE crossover items like Illidans wings. Rest are their even had the battlecruiser pet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    At least this rumour has finally been shut down, again.
    It got shut down within 3 posts, people just chose to ignore it so they could play out the whole PC mustard face arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    It got shut down within 3 posts, people just chose to ignore it so they could play out the whole PC mustard face arguments.
    Well, yeah but I mean with a link to prove it... again.. for the what? 5th time?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    Is that what they were playing out? I thought this was just this week's designated "I hate WoW but still post about it" thread.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It's not debunked when the article you linked to was published a month before the supposed leak.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    It's not debunked when the article you linked to was published a month before the supposed leak.
    It's debunked a number of ways at this point. Borderlands 3 was confirmed to not be at E3, and FF Tactics 2 was confirmed cancelled years ago.

Besides, there were plenty of holes in the Blizzard part as well. A movie reveal at E3? Blizzard revealing all their new games at E3 and not Blizzcon? Blizzard AT E3!?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It's debunked a number of ways at this point. Borderlands 3 was confirmed to not be at E3, and FF Tactics 2 was confirmed cancelled years ago.

Besides, there were plenty of holes in the Blizzard part as well. A movie reveal at E3? Blizzard revealing all their new games at E3 and not Blizzcon? Blizzard AT E3!?
    I'm not saying WoW on PS4 is likely. I'm just saying an article published before a leak can't be considered a conclusive debunking of that leak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    My rotation is 8 times bigger then it was in vanilla in the same spec.
    Maybe you were just shite then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    Maybe you were just shite then.
    lol nope.
    Shadowbolt
    and i guess life tap
    compared to
    shadowbolt
    demonbolt
    dreadstalker
    hand of guldan
    demonic tyrant
    implosion

without talents.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

"for now"
    lol
    wow ps is coming with half life 3
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    How would you even heal in WoW with a controller? It'd be stupidly inefficient.
    Not to mention communicating with your group since no one uses the in-game voice
    I was just made aware of this post so I'd like to demonstrate something:

twitch(dot)tv/videos/244440932?t=00h07m47s (sorry, new account, cant post links yet, but this one is relevant to the discussion. Just fill in the url with the proper grammar required)

You dont have to watch the whole vod, just jump to around 7:30 in, but hopefully healing an eoa20 with a gamepad clears a few things up.

Jk, it's gonna create more questions but i'll get to them.

Ill go ahead and preemptively say wow should not go to console. The only console that has any hope of running wow is the xbox one x. Console cpus are notoriously weak and wow is heavily cpu intensive to the point where even current gen top tier cpus are put through their paces.

The only positive benefit we could hope from wow going to console is the faint possibility that blizz optimizes wow to utilize more than 1 cpu core at a time because consoles will need every bit of horsepower they can get to run.
    Last edited by XbcTV; 2018-05-22 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XbcTV View Post
    I was just made aware of this post so I'd like to demonstrate something:

twitch(dot)tv/videos/244440932?t=00h07m47s (sorry, new account, cant post links yet, but this one is relevant to the discussion. Just fill in the url with the proper grammar required)

You dont have to watch the whole vod, just jump to around 7:30 in, but hopefully healing an eoa20 with a gamepad clears a few things up.

Jk, it's gonna create more questions but i'll get to them.

Ill go ahead and preemptively say wow should not go to console. The only console that has any hope of running wow is the xbox one x. Console cpus are notoriously weak and wow is heavily cpu intensive to the point where even current gen top tier cpus are put through their paces.

The only positive benefit we could hope from wow going to console is the faint possibility that blizz optimizes wow to utilize more than 1 cpu core at a time because consoles will need every bit of horsepower they can get to run.

Well, Multi-CPU support has been something that has been brought up a lot in the past few months for wow.

*rumour debunked forever more like.

Quote Originally Posted by bozoben View Post
    Well, Multi-CPU support has been something that has been brought up a lot in the past few months for wow.
    i havent heard anything about it but i havent been listening either. it's a good idea, they should do that. im tired of only getting 1 cores worth of value out of my 6700k

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind seeing HotS go to console, kinda surprised it hasn't yet. I doubt WoW will go to console though.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing HotS go to console, kinda surprised it hasn't yet. I doubt WoW will go to console though.
    yeah, well, i mean i wouldnt go out of my way to play them on console i just wish theyd get some native gamepad support. the only reason i play wow with an xbox controller is because of an injury, i lost a lot of feeling in my hands and xbox controllers are just so much more familiar, they sit in the hand so well, muscle memory goes a lot further on it than kb/m.

what pisses me off is when companies port games from pc to console and doesnt give the option for gamepad mode on the pc version. blizz did this with diablo3, path of exile did it as well, im sure many others. i want to play diablo on pc, i wanna play hots, LoL, dota, Path of Exile, Pillars of eternity, all this shit, but I cant. WoW is very simple to play with a gamepad, point and click games are not easy at all to set up, they only work when the developer allows it to work.

ok ill get off my soapbox now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XbcTV View Post
    yeah, well, i mean i wouldnt go out of my way to play them on console i just wish theyd get some native gamepad support. the only reason i play wow with an xbox controller is because of an injury, i lost a lot of feeling in my hands and xbox controllers are just so much more familiar, they sit in the hand so well, muscle memory goes a lot further on it than kb/m.

what pisses me off is when companies port games from pc to console and doesnt give the option for gamepad mode on the pc version. blizz did this with diablo3, path of exile did it as well, im sure many others. i want to play diablo on pc, i wanna play hots, LoL, dota, Path of Exile, Pillars of eternity, all this shit, but I cant. WoW is very simple to play with a gamepad, point and click games are not easy at all to set up, they only work when the developer allows it to work.

ok ill get off my soapbox now.
    Some of those other games may not have native controller support, but perhaps you could put together a decent setup for them through Steam?

Deleted
    WoW has too many abilities for the game to work for consoles. You'd have to reduce each class to maybe 5-6 abilities each to make the game workable on any gaming console.

I also happen to know based on my own line of work that no, there is absolutely no way World of Warcraft is hitting consoles. Games like Overwatch and Diablo 3? Yes, that works. You have a small number of abilities to use, not 20+. So those games work perfectly fine for consoles. WoW would have to change in many fundamental ways to become viable for consoles (such as reducing each class/spec to 4-6 abilities to work with controllers) and this wouldn't be possible without effectively killing the game. Blizzard are that not stupid. At least, I hope not based on the pruning we seem to be seeing with each expansion... however there isn't just class abilities to consider, all the in-game options..

WoW is a PC game, through and through. It's just not happening, no matter how you look at it. So don't alarm yourselves.
    Last edited by mmocd3ce03bf68; 2018-05-22 at 10:30 PM.