Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hah WoW on ps4 sure ,with controller . A keyboard with mmo mouse with 12 keys and u still run out of keybind for healing and pvp . Totally doable on controller !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    This is where Classic WoW is only released on the PS4, just to piss you Vanilla babies off
    But I can play Classic WOW now without problems? Though in all seriousness the best thing to come from a console port is Blizzard optimizing WoW for multiple CPU cores. The 8 core Jaguar cores running at 1.6Ghz isn't exactly going to give you the best WoW experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by q8crescent View Post
    A new leak from E3 showing PS4 will get a a world of warcraft version i hope they wont treat it the same way they treated diablo 3 if the leaks prove to be true

sorry for not posting the link of source since I can't do it until I do more posts
    100% bullshit.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Oh thanks i do sometimes hook my pc and level with a controller but thats the only thing i can manage it was fun while it lasted

Deleted
    I dont know whats with all the hate. I too would always 100% prefer to play an MMO on PC aswell, but PS4 is a great console, its awesome to play games on huge TV-screens and games like FF14 and Elderscrolls show thats its possible and most important enjoyable. Just give it a chance. Its meant for ppl who do NOT play on PC anyways (which is a HUGE target audience). I vote for it

I actually had a dream that I was playing WoW on my PS4 a couple weeks ago, and it worked really well! So it's certainly a possibility!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    Or a Blizzard event. Diablo 3 was announced at the WorldWide invitaional in Paris.

Honest question, when was the last time Blizzard made a new game announcement outside of a Blizzard event?
    Legion because WoD was a shit show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senchae View Post
    As someone who plays almost entirely without addons except for adding more hots to the blizz raid frame and auctionator, I wouldnt mind the lack of addons but my main concern is how would you target people quickly for healing?
    Probably the d-pad to switch between raid member frames. Or maybe they could make some sort of radial menus for healing. They could make something work. On PC, just use a steam controller tho. Healing is easy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Hah WoW on ps4 sure ,with controller . A keyboard with mmo mouse with 12 keys and u still run out of keybind for healing and pvp . Totally doable on controller !
    Go look at how FF14 does it.

Blizzard wouldn't just import the UI from pc.

If anything I see them adopting a cross hotbar system akin to FF14 if the current GCD changes go through.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-05-16 at 07:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Sorry, but that's absurd. WoW worked on 2004 PC which were massively less powerful than a PS4. It's not the seamless world which is a problem.
    The true problem is the input and UI.
    WoW is made for mouse + keyboard, and it would be a nightmare to adapt it for a controller. Not even saying it can't be done, but I doubt it.
    Consoles have mice and keyboards. Game controllers have mini keyboards. It's not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Quh View Post
    I dont know whats with all the hate. I too would always 100% prefer to play an MMO on PC aswell, but PS4 is a great console, its awesome to play games on huge TV-screens and games like FF14 and Elderscrolls show thats its possible and most important enjoyable. Just give it a chance. Its meant for ppl who do NOT play on PC anyways (which is a HUGE target audience). I vote for it
    This.

And it shows that it's possible for games with loads of buttons.

Plus considering FF14 players can play together just fine on PS4 and PC it shows cross play potential for WoW.

Although with the state of this community sometimes I imagine there are people who would find some excuse to not want to play with console players.

Hell I remember playing FF11 with PS2 and 360 players without issues. And yes. FF11 was cross play between a Sony and Microsoft system. Oh how times have changed.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-05-16 at 07:47 PM.

It's going to end up on console eventually. I don't see Activision passing up all of that easy money to be made.

Hopefully, they will have their own segregated realms so we don't have to play with the console trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    It's going to end up on console eventually. I don't see Activision passing up all of that easy money to be made.

Hopefully, they will have their own segregated realms so we don't have to play with the console trash.
    Quoting this for when you get outdpsed by a console player.

If you really think console players are going to have any huge impact on the game other than opening up the market you are sadly mistaken.

As for the console itself. Well Blizzard would be better off targeting the PS4 due to the potential for a larger install base. If they target one system that means there could be cross play potential.

XB1 is a possibility but I don't see it personally due to the lower number of sales/players on that system.

Nintendo Switch however. Fat bloody chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    This.

And it shows that it's possible for games with loads of buttons.

Plus considering FF14 players can play together just fine on PS4 and PC it shows cross play potential for WoW.

Although with the state of this community sometimes I imagine there are people who would find some excuse to not want to play with console players.

Hell I remember playing FF11 with PS2 and 360 players without issues. And yes. FF11 was cross play between a Sony and Microsoft system. Oh how times have changed.
    To add to this FFXI was actually Cross-Play between PS2,360 and PC.

Anyone who says it can't be done on console have clearly not even looked at how FFXIV does it. If it did come to PS4/XB1 it would likely be a locked 30fps and for WoW that's 100% fine.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

A new leak from E3 showing PS4 will get a a world of warcraft version i hope they wont treat it the same way they treated diablo 3 if the leaks prove to be true

sorry for not posting the link of source since I can't do it until I do more posts
    Nope. Never. Not happening. Next.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    To add to this FFXI was actually Cross-Play between PS2,360 and PC.

Anyone who says it can't be done on console have clearly not even looked at how FFXIV does it. If it did come to PS4/XB1 it would likely be a locked 30fps and for WoW that's 100% fine.
    While FF14 shouldn't always be used as a benchmark. It is a good example. Hell people claim the GCD is the reason it can be played with a controller but 2.5 sec even on a controller is slow. Should be 1.5 max imo.

But yeah as I said how times have changed since FF11 when Sony and Microsoft systems were playing together.

Then maybe if you used your main account without being scared of being called an idiot you could post the fake source link.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    This is where Classic WoW is only released on the PS4, just to piss you Vanilla babies off
    I'd be so happy.

Deleted
    That would explain the 3 buttons rotation frost dk and such ...