Are Darkmoon Food Items Worth anything in the Auction?

I just got my subscription for wow last night.

and at the moment i'm trying to clear out the inventories of some characters from the starter edition so that i can start fresh using the old characters names.

my only problem is that even with the 6 bank characters i've made. i'm running out of space.

the majority of my items are are darkmoon firewaters and food items you can buy in darkmoon faire that i got from sealed darkmoon crates while farming for daggermaws during the last darkmoon faire.

so i want to know if these items are actually worth anything on the auction house?

the addon i have for the auction says they are but i dont know how reliable that is

Quote Originally Posted by knightblazer85 View Post
    I just got my subscription for wow last night.

and at the moment i'm trying to clear out the inventories of some characters from the starter edition so that i can start fresh using the old characters names.

my only problem is that even with the 6 bank characters i've made. i'm running out of space.

the majority of my items are are darkmoon firewaters and food items you can buy in darkmoon faire that i got from sealed darkmoon crates while farming for daggermaws during the last darkmoon faire.

so i want to know if these items are actually worth anything on the auction house?

the addon i have for the auction says they are but i dont know how reliable that is
    There's no way to know without studying the ah on your server in detail. You are not going to get a more accurate answer than your add-on will give you.

Well i managed to get everything rearranged so that the darkmoon junk is all on 2 characters. so i'll try my luck and see what happens

for the record i'm on the doomhammer realm

10+ Year Old Account
    Daggermaw's are the ingredient for the Sugar-crusted Fish Feast, which are fairly popular food items in the m+ community (giving food buff after 1 second instead of 10)

i have plans for my current stockpile of daggermaws

My solution was to inherit a dead guild that had like 5 bank tabs. That, plus a reagent bank on the bank alt, plus big bags in the bank/inventory of your bank alt, and it would be a serious challenge to hoard enough to fill it all. I have a guild bank tab devoted to nothing but Reflecting Prisms, that's how much I hoard, and it's still plenty.

lol

no clue how that would work.

i just started into the game properly last night. who's gonna be crazy enough to just walk away from a guild that that they've put potentially thousands of gold into developing.

besides. i was planning to set up a bank guild anyway