Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You should read the OP instead of just speculating, you'd actually know the facts then.
    Yeah, well, I am not interested in finding the truth behind this interesting happening.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    THERE IS. I worked at a truck stop for a while, and most people would immediately have their heads filled with images of dirty, nasty, smelly men. And they're not wrong. But when these men go to the bathroom, they're really not that bad. Sure, there's the occasional mess, but it really was occasional. The womens restroom on the other hand was always a shitshow (pun intended, but not inaccurate). From what my female coworkers told me, it's because women in public restrooms tend to "hover", instead of put their ass on the seat or use one of those protector things, and their aim is not nearly as good as they think it is. Had to clean the restrooms a couple times (I was a cashier, not janitorial), and yeah, it's pretty bad. Add in the various "feminine products" that women use and it just gets worse.
    Yeah, I had to janitorial work in my younger years. And women restrooms were always the worst. (and was that blood on the toilet seat? o wait...No, hell no)

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Was that Sarahtasher?
    I have no doubt in my mind the audio said "YOU FUCKING AGITPROP HURRR DURRR WUMENZ GOD DAMN MEN"!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    Florida transparency law makes all their crazy shit public. Also, crazy people tend to gravitate towards Florida for some reason.

Lesson learned: stay the hell out of Florida.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but this was in Langley, BC, Canada. Not this time, Florida(wo)man!

10+ Year Old Account
    What a shit disturber!
    What a shitty scenario!
    Took a dump on their day!
    I just went to Timmy's for a coffee, this lady walks in and then shit hit the fan!

Ok now that I've gotten that off.

Wow, I'd be so much more concerned about proper clean up now and how dirty that woman is. Like u could honestly get deathly sick from this.....shit...
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

God, I would love to have her explain the though process that led to her deciding that pooping on the floor and then throwing it was the best course of action here. We all occasionally have fucked up ideas we'd never act on, but I can't say I've ever wanted to poop in my hand and throw it at someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Was that Sarahtasher?
    LOL, wouldn't suprise me. Probably thought he was a MAGABOY NAZI.

And some people still maintain that we're not just less hairy chimps...

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but this was in Langley, BC, Canada. Not this time, Florida(wo)man!
    Just means we know where Florida (wo)man vacations.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im glad she wiped a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Just means we know where Florida (wo)man vacations.
    Touché.

Funny shit aside, hope she doesn't have kids.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Damn..women do poop after all.
    Underrated reply.

She really needs to be institutionalized, people like that should be kept away from the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    She really needs to be institutionalized, people like that should be kept away from the general public.
    If she lived in America we'd probably give her a reality TV show

she had such a smooth scoop up. she has had practice. truly the faker of poo slinging.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    God, I would love to have her explain the though process that led to her deciding that pooping on the floor and then throwing it was the best course of action here. We all occasionally have fucked up ideas we'd never act on, but I can't say I've ever wanted to poop in my hand and throw it at someone.
    I think it probably required no thought, literal monkey brain action that once again reminds us that we share 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees. Along with twerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think it probably required no thought, literal monkey brain action that once again reminds us that we share 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees. Along with twerking.
    i mean she grabbed tissues ahead of time. it was absolutely thought about

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    i mean she grabbed tissues ahead of time. it was absolutely thought about
    You knew what I meant, lol. I don't think she actually thought anything other than "I'll show them", probably the most derogatory thing she could think of doing but also probably related to the reason why she was no longer allowed to use their restroom in the first place.

Probably has a drug addiction and/or schizophrenia, schizophrenics and low functioning autistic kids like to do weird things with poop. True story, an acquaintance of a friend of mine was diagnosed with bipolar disorder a few years ago and has psychotic breaks with reality whenever she stops taking her meds, her last psychotic break landed her in a hospital for a few weeks after she stopped using the toilet and started pooping in a box because she became convinced that her mother (who she had been living with after her husband kicked her out of their house) had STDs and could no longer safely use the same toilet she did. 30 year old woman...

Pretty sure she's actually schizophrenic, they really resist both the label and taking meds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    If she lived in America we'd probably give her a reality TV show
    I would watch it. If she can defecate on demand and fling it at something it would be the best show on TV. It'll never stop being funny.