BFA PvP Talents Calculator?

Where can I find one? both wowhead and MMO-champ one's seem to not be working

Deleted
    Because there is no real talent tree anymore, it's just a bunch of talents (at the moment it's pretty much just everything from legion pvp talents) and you pick 3 of them that you want, 4th one is trinket related.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    Because there is no real talent tree anymore, it's just a bunch of talents (at the moment it's pretty much just everything from legion pvp talents) and you pick 3 of them that you want, 4th one is trinket related.
    All of them? even boring ones like Mind Quickness and Initiation?

Deleted
    All of them minus that row, so basically look at current legion calculator,

Row 1 (trinket stuff) still there and is a mandatory pick separate to the other 3.
    Row 3
    Row 4
    Row 5
    Row 6

You pick any 3 of the 12 options from rows 3-6, you do not have to pick 1 from row 3, 1 from 4 and 1 from 5 etc. So all in you have 4 talents.
    This is how it works at the moment but we will see some slight changes as some are tied to stuff from legion that no longer exists (like warlock drain soul)

(I only looked at most classes at a glance when they first came out so it might have some small exceptions now and i haven't even bothered installing the new patch so it might have changed again but the information was correct last time i looked)
    Last edited by mmoc1448478633; 2018-05-17 at 05:25 PM.