Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    You need some better education or don't be on your f*cking smart phone during biology class. Use google! it is your slave but don't be stupid.
    Take your own advice perhaps, everything I've seen/heard says that they grow at similar rates. There's a study that suggests that there are racial differences (Asian hair grows faster, African slower) but no significant gender differences in rate.

But if you're so brilliant, go ahead and link us the study that supports your claim.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Jesus christ that Tracer skin is bad. The hair is a monument to bad taste.
    only one wiht bad taste is you buddy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsnak View Post
    Both skins are terrible. They expect people to pay for a recoloring of the standard armor just with a different head model? Absolute joke. Bet these two skins (and the rest) are anywhere from 1000-3000 gold.
    ??? They dont put content in these boxes Expecting anything. most people will get them for free from just leveling especially the epic ones, thats how lootboxes work

christ ya angry over nothing
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    only one wiht bad taste is you buddy!

- - - Updated - - -

??? They dont put content in these boxes Expecting anything. most people will get them for free from just leveling especially the epic ones, thats how lootboxes work

christ ya angry over nothing
    If you think it looks good then you are the one with bad taste. It looks like garbage. Someone made some fanart with that hairstyle and was able to make it look pretty good but on the model itself it looks terrible.

I kind of like the Tracer skin simply because it makes me think Blizzard is giving a tribute to One Punch Man with a resemblance to Lightning Max

10+ Year Old Account
    You need some better education or don't be on your f*cking smart phone during biology class. Use google! it is your slave but don't be stupid.
    It's always hilarious when someone is painfully wrong but still so adamant about it

OT: That tracer skin haircut ahahahahahahahaha

Is that a turd on Tracer's head? It gives me the basic feminist-vegan-normie wibe what I reward with a slap in real life. Men are strong there is a reason why we were made like this. Women's hair grows faster so maybe this should give you the idea that they should have long hairs...
    Yikes.

Glad to see the Hanzo nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I kind of like the Tracer skin simply because it makes me think Blizzard is giving a tribute to One Punch Man with a resemblance to Lightning Max
    This skin makes so much sense now, I totally dig it.

not liking tracer skin one bit lol