Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Regardless, French is not a Germanic language, it influenced English, a West Germanic language, but is itself derived from Latin.
    Latin, which was classified as "Germanic" in the past :P
    (Germanic as in "European language subgroup of Indo-European/Indo-Germanic".)

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Latin, which was classified as "Germanic" in the past :P
    (Germanic as in "European language subgroup of Indo-European/Indo-Germanic".)
    Latin was classified in the past in the now defunct Indo-Germanic language family, which wasn't exclusively Germanic languages. It was never classified as a Germanic language itself.

If you're relying on appearance for supposed evidence, that means very little. Saami have epicanthic folds and features associated with North and East Asians, but are as European as Finns or Estonians. Ethiopians and Somalis are more genetically similar to Europeans and Middle Easterners than Bantus. Hell, some tribes in Africa of the same "race" have more genetic drift than a German and an Aborigine.

With that said I have never seen a Turk that looked 'Asian' although I'm sure they exist. I've seen Turks dark enough to look like Gulf or Sudanese Arabs and Turks with pale skin and ginger hair. Turks are a heterogenous people comprised of various genetic influences: Mediterranean, Caucasian, Middle Eastern, South Asian and Central Asian, but the latter constitutes around 15% of their ancestry on average.

So the case of Turks being a Central Asian ethnic group is a valid as African-Americans being a Western European ethnic group (considering AA's on average have around 24% European ancestry).
    Most of the ethnic or cultural labels that people use to identify themselves have nothing to do with genetics, much less physical appearance. Turks are considered Central Asian because that's where they originated, but over time they came to rule large empires where they formed a tiny ruling minority that was eventually assimilated into much larger indigenous majority. Whatever their genetic makeup though, most people identified as Turks because given the choice they'd rather align with the rulers rather than the servants. And this wasn't some unique event, but rather something that happened over and over again in every part of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    If they don’t like being Danes above being Muslims, then they can always go home. They’re not forced to stay in evil Denmark.
    But you want to keep them out... just because you don't like the thoughts you think they might have. Enjoy your thought policing.

Deleted
    I always find it interesting to see peoples reactions to an actual injustice in another country, as opposed to there reactions to the perceived injustices in there own.

Latin was classified in the past in the now defunct Indo-Germanic language family, which wasn't exclusively Germanic languages. It was never classified as a Germanic language itself.
    It was, it made little sense unless you used proper context, but it was.

LMAO
    A story about communists and the Islamic faith and they still have to bring up nazis and the white man.
    When will the burden stop?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But you want to keep them out... just because you don't like the thoughts you think they might have. Enjoy your thought policing.
    No, not really. I like exotic girls. I’m dating a girl with Turkish ethnicity who eats bacon, drinks and is agnostic. She has gay friends as well. She’s a Dane to me. She chose my country and our values above her parents’ religion.

No, not really. I like exotic girls. I’m dating a girl with Turkish ethnicity who eats bacon, drinks and is agnostic. She has gay friends as well. She’s a Dane to me. She chose my country and our values above her parents’ religion.
    So, you are only racist and fascist when you feel like it... got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    LMAO
    A story about communists and the Islamic faith and they still have to bring up nazis and the white man.
    Well, I'm talking to an avowed racist and white nationalist... so...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, you are only racist and fascist when you feel like it... got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I'm talking to an avowed racist and white nationalist... so...
    Yeah pretty much, and it works well. I get to have sex with exotic girls and keep my country’a values intact. Best from both worlds. And Islam isn’t a race. So I’m just a White nationalist, fascist and Nazi.

Yeah pretty much, and it works well. I get to have sex with exotic girls and keep my country’a values intact. Best from both worlds.
    It's a shame you are so bigoted and close minded. Maybe you should do something about it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shame you are so bigoted and close minded. Maybe you should do something about it.
    I’m quite happy as I am. But I think they should develop some kind of initialism/abbreviation for all the labels you put on me. Like LBGTQKLaJHdiakfnei48582958.

I’m quite happy as I am. But I think they should develop some kind of initialism/abbreviation for all the labels you put on me. Like LBGTQKLaJHdiakfnei48582958.
    I called you racist and you agreed. You proudly admitted it. You said:

"I am a proud racist and Islamophobic."

An since you clearly support fascism, I am fine with calling you all three of those things.

You know, we have our problems here in the U.S. and we're no where near perfect but holy shit I'm grateful to be here. The more I'm hearing out of China and a lot of the rest of the world the more I realize how good we have it.

Again, not perfect, have a lot of problems. Could be so much worse though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    LMAO
    Yup! Talk about indoctrination and we didn't even need camps to do it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I called you racist and you agreed. You proudly admitted it. You said:

"I am a proud racist and Islamophobic."

An since you clearly support fascism, I am fine with calling you all three of those things.
    Alright, I’m a racist, fascist, Nazi and white nationalist. You have to address all of them every time, or that group of people will feel excluded and feel like they’re not represented.

Alright, I’m a racist, fascist, Nazi and white nationalist. You have to address all of them every time, or that group of people will feel excluded and feel like they’re not represented.
    No, I can refer to you as any of those. I am under no obligation to call you them all. But hey, thanks for admitting your ignorance, bigotry, and hatred of freedom.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, I can refer to you as any of those. I am under no obligation to call you them all. But hey, thanks for admitting your ignorance, bigotry, and hatred of freedom.
    Hahahaha. But then why must we accommodate all minorities if you won’t accomdate those whose values you disagree with.

I don’t hate freedom. I just won’t permit anyone else’s interpretation of it. Only mine. That means I’m a narcissist too I guess.

Hahahaha. But then why must we accommodate all minorities if you won’t accomdate those whose values you disagree with.

I don’t hate freedom. I just won’t permit anyone else’s interpretation of it. Only mine. That means I’m a narcissist too I guess.
    Yes, you do hate freedom, tat much has been made abundantly clear.

I'm mocking you for your values, I have no desire to take them from you. You should be free to be an ignorant racist. See, I support freedom. You? Not so much...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you do hate freedom, tat much has been made abundantly clear.

I'm mocking you for your values, I have no desire to take them from you. You should be free to be an ignorant racist. See, I support freedom. You? Not so much...
    I think I love you, but we can’t be together. The Muslims won’t allow us. Homosexuality is forbidden.