Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh the memories of late night battles over the company network.

if its EA then the best players in the world are the richest.

just walk into a world finals, swipe your CC and destroy everyone in under 2 minutes ez game.

Deleted
    I thouroughly enjoyed CnC3 and wish that particular instalment were remastered.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    No because that kind of RTS is dead.
    sadly true. Last "big" try on classic rts i remember was "Grey Goo" and that flopped hard. (not counting sc2)

Love these games and especially a well done singleplayer campaign.

They kinda did try to ''ressurect'' C&C after that abomination that was the 4th installment... a game we wish to forget. The new studio was supposed to make a new Generals 2 but it got cancelled during beta. They never even said why, and from what we've seen the game looked decent:

Now I doubt that EA has any interest in trying to ressurect again unless the traditional RTS genre becomes more popular. I don't really care who makes the next game as long as its good, I even liked C&C3 and RA3 which were made by EA and from a competitive scene they were some of the best alongside Generals. But Westwood made the best C&C games (my personal favorite being Red Alert 2) and they are now for most part another studio called ''Petroglyph Games'', who made ''Grey Goo'' 3 years ago. Maybe EA should just sell the rights back, as long as I get my cheesy cutscenes back. We need more of that Allied and Soviet sillyness (but leave out the Japanese this time) and a much better ending for Kane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Yes, they should, by selling the franchise to a different company that isn't shit.
    I was gonna say exactly that lol. No, EA should not even TOUCH let alone produce another C&C game...the only thing they need to do with it is sell it to someone who will treat it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, fuck EA. They shouldn't touch any game with a 10ft pole the fuckin dbags.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Oh the memories of late night battles over the company network.
    Yes it was addicting as Diablo for me back then

I can see it now...

Loot Boxes to get upgrades for your army.

No thank you. I'd rather see C&C stay dead than see EA do any more damage to it.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.