Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And how about allowing her character to grow instead of axing it? Or a realy out there concept, which will blow your mind "Wait until the fucking story is released in full."

15+ Year Old Account
    She's already dead.

Hope she never dies the way she triggers alliance players is amusing
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by sighy View Post
    And how about allowing her character to grow instead of axing it? Or a realy out there concept, which will blow your mind "Wait until the fucking story is released in full."
    Give her a beautiful death that humanizes her as she's stabbed in the back by those closest to her, and realizes that all her efforts were for naught. That she did everything the wrong way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have her killed by the Alliance only to be resurrected by her Val'kyr

My dream situation with her would be for her to flee the Horde and resurrect Garrosh and start a third faction. I dont care if the third faction is playable or not I just want that warmongering shit out of the horde. Then when they decide to shut down WoW or stop giving it updates have the Horde and Alliance completely wipe out the third faction.

Hell they could have her flee to another world and come up with several expansion ideas.

Why would Blizzard continue this lazy trend of giving the Horde a new Warchief every expansion? It's not like they have anyone even remotely developed enough to take her place unless they bring Thrall back, and seeing as how Chris Metzen is Thrall, they basically retired the character when Metzen retired. When it comes to Sylvanas, they've been messing with us for years. They like to tease but they never actually pull the trigger. They've always had her straddle the line and this won't change with her as Warchief. In fact, it won't change especially because she is Warchief. They will keep the Horde in the grey area they've always been in because they think morality is more interesting when it remains subjective instead of absolute. One could easily argue that Sylvanas has been justified in everything she has done to date. Keep in mind there is another book coming from the Horde's perspective. This one that just came out is from the Alliance's perspective. Expect a rather different take on the events and the motivations behind them.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    Keep in mind there is another book coming from the Horde's perspective.
    You mean "A Good War", which is told from the perspective of Saurfang? The Saurfang who is so disgusted with Sylvanas that he quits the Horde?

Oh, and keep in mind. Before the Storm is from the perspective of both Anduin and Sylvanas. Her perspective doesn't make her look better.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2018-05-19 at 03:18 PM.

From a backfiring bow.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    You mean "A Good War", which is told from the perspective of Saurfang? The Saurfang who is so disgusted with Sylvanas that he quits the Horde?
    Even if they continue the "Sylvanas is the bad guy" theme in that book as well, it's not going to last for all the other reasons I mentioned. They're just trying to work everyone up for this faction war because it is the main theme of the expansion at launch. But once Queen Azshara, the Old Gods, Void Lords, etc come along, it'll be back to us all working together to defeat the bigger threat as usual.

7+ Year Old Account
    NEVER i wont allow ANYONE to kill my waifus I'll guard her all day and night if need be this goes the same for my alliance waifus as well.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

If she's going to die for the 4th(?) time, I suppose she should choke on her own gas bombs.

Deleted
    She already died like three times, how about she gets revived back into an living elf? She'd no longer feel like she could lead the Forsaken as she no longer shares their state of mind and picks a new leader for the Forsaken, like Lilian Voss(could even keep the "Dark Lady watches over us" lines) and Vol'jin returns as Loa-infused Warchief. Sylvanas sticks around as a Hero of the Horde but leaves the spotlight for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    Even if they continue the "Sylvanas is the bad guy" theme in that book as well, it's not going to last for all the other reasons I mentioned. They're just trying to work everyone up for this faction war because it is the main theme of the expansion at launch. But once Queen Azshara, the Old Gods, Void Lords, etc come along, it'll be back to us all working together to defeat the bigger threat as usual.
    Do you think anyone, Horde or Alliance, would be satisfied with that bullshit?

i don't want her to die, she's not bad, she did some ridiculous choices, but well in battle for undercity she killed few of her people that would die anyway to safe much more of her ppl, if she didnt gas them they would kill much more horde soo..
    Also when she killed few forsaken while they were at meeting , i understand it, they betrayed her somehow soo...

Only in the hearts and minds of the Alliance players, that's how.

She'll live forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    She doesnt
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    She’s not dying
    EOT.

Quote Originally Posted by theundad View Post
    So Sylvanas slaughters a group of her own people after they discuss defecting to the Alliance.
    #1 oh the shitty golden is at it again with her bad bad writting.... seeing as the human DESPISE the undead and didnt allowed them to come home after Arthas made them undead....
    #2 Sylvanas rightfully kills Traitors and now you want her dead? are you applying for Goldens job?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    In a way, Sylvanas gave them an end to their undeath. Allowing them to meet with their families one last time.
    However these were still civilians of the Horde and if she wasn't Warchief, she'd most likely be executed.
    Wrong. you execute Traitors always. Alliance would 100% do the same....

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    #2 Sylvanas rightfully kills Traitors and now you want her dead? are you applying for Goldens job?
    She kills the loyal ones too.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    She will die in an epic and glorious battle against Anduin, i hope

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Do you think anyone, Horde or Alliance, would be satisfied with that bullshit?
    And yet it is pretty predictable that that's what's going to happen