Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This season makes me sincerely question why I main a healer. I’m losing hair from the amount of pure stress bitch healing I need to do on some of these bosses, even on relatively lower keys.

Aesthetically sure, some are better than others but in the context of doing M+ it’s not super important to me, every dungeon starts looking dull af by the time I’ve done them hundreds of times each. I will say that any dungeon that’s just the open world loses big points for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    The worst set of dungeons ever really.

Acadamy is fine, DotI grew on me, but mostly because it has great music

Those two 7/10

Rest 4 or less. Its a reason why I wont do m+ in this season. And I absolutely love doing m+. Shame they took the two part DotI off the list too.
    Agree with this, although I'm doing M+ and the dungeons aren't totally excruciating, but they aren't fun to me. AA the standout by a country mile, with DotI a "good" megadungeon. Dishonourable mentions to nokhud for shoehorning in dragonflying, azure vault for just being tedious, and uldaman for being a slog.
    FOMO is abuse. Reiterating for the cheap seats.

I am posting an opinion. If this upsets you, consider a cold glass of water.

10+ Year Old Account
    they're all mediocre though i did like the uldaman one the best probably cause of nostalgia

They are all modern corridor dungeons with only MDI in mind (even the megadungeon was corridored out with MDI in mind, while hardly anyone even cares about MDI, they need to stop doing this), so none of them rate particularly high for me, but well:

Decent: Ruby life pools, Brackenhide Hollow, Uldaman rework, Neltharus, Academy
    Meh: Azure vault, HoI
    Abysmal: Nokhud offensive (it's literally just an instanced version of the zone).

I hope in the future Blizzard will drop the whole MDI-bullshit and make some actual dungeons again, instead of instanced shopping malls.

Allright I guess:
    Algerthar, Brackenhide

Barely tolerable:
    Netharus, Vaults, Dawn

Absolute and complete swamp ass:
    Nokhud, RLP, Halls, Uldaman

Honorable mention to whoever though Neltharus chains were a good idea. Please stop.
    Worst set of dungeons in a long time. Seasons were mostly saved by old dungeon rotation.
    Last edited by AudibleEscalation; Yesterday at 08:23 AM.

The only ones I liked were Uldaman and Academy. The rest were a step down from Legion/BfA dungeons.

Nokhud Offensive was just horrid. Its concerning they're doing it again in TWW.

Academy was great, but I wish we actually had gone there for questing to get more story and involvement.
    I also liked Halls of Infusion aesthetics a lot, but besides that all dungeons were only "ok". Much better then SL though.

With S4 changes such as frog checkpoint in HoI the only DF dungeon that is actually terrible still is Uldaman.

I can't even make sense around people that hate NO, the only part even remotely offensive about that dungeon is not being able to easily double pull packs in the totem area. People that hate it must be the type that hate anything they can't W through or healers with PTSD of season 1 pre nerf 2nd boss.