How long are the queues for bg?

I want to do pvp only at end game and i want to know how long are the queues.

This is very important for me cause if the queues are long, im not going to buy bfa obviously

Depends on day of the week, time, faction, role and if there's a PvP event running.

Friday night as a Horde disc priest about 1-4 minute queues.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2018-05-19 at 01:09 PM.

Ty for the answer but you know how long are as a dps horde?

Deleted
    around 5 minutes on Burning Legion EU on horde side

depends on the faction and the day of the week. On tichondrius ques can take up to a minute for the allaince and 5 for the horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    5 mins as Horde EU Tarren Mill
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Can't you just queue as mercenary for the opposing faction to get better queue times?
    You can, but then your winrate suffers. (The faction with shortest queues loses more and that's significant. 60:40 excluding big BGs.)

Any clues about queue times for BFA ? I play alliance because of shorter times.

EU Alliance here.. about 40-60 seconds
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by axlkix View Post
    Any clues about queue times for BFA ? I play alliance because of shorter times.
    Even if you play horde going mercenary is just better.

From my experience in last 3 weeks que time as horde are like 1-2 min logner - EU.

Ofc it depends on time! If you que at night or at the morning yea there are bgs but you must wair like 4 min.