Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm really not keen on the way that they're handling the honor level transition. Account levels are a good change, but having no rewards for people who already hit prestige 25 and having the goalposts move farther away for those who don't are both going to feel bad for players. The worst part of it is that the system doesn't even add anything new. It's not even rehashes or recolors, it's the exact same rewards from what sounds like more work than before. What is the appeal of that supposed to be?

Deleted
    I wonder what we will have after the honor merge from alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes you read the news and you just turn into the Jackie Chan meme wondering how people at Blizzard can be this thickheaded..

Here I was thinking finally PvP is getting some much needed attention.. finally we're going back to(hopefully) proper faction conflicts.. finally PvP matters again and not just shitty arena.. and now I'm seeing there will be nothing new for me to work towards for atleast 300 honor levels!?!!?!!?!

Why did I even bother getting prestige 25? Certainly not the mounts considering their run really weird and angle in a stupid way when you walk over bumpy terrain.. the titles? Unstoppable Force is pretty neat I guess.

This sucks.

Deleted
    Neat, so as someone who pvp'd in Legion I have a 250 rank wasteland of nothingness to look forward to.

I'll just wait and see if they add something else, getting the same rewards it's something that should only happen on the first 25 honor levels, i don't even care if the next reward comes at lvl 50 but if it's something new that would be cool.

i hope at the end of bfa the night elves become a new home.

val`sharah is perfect for that in all matters.

the corrupted area would heal and we have a new world tree there..
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2018-05-21 at 06:37 PM.

Holinka sure likes dragging PvP through the mud.

7+ Year Old Account
    DLC was savage

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    They better make it harder or recolor the rewards again.
    I dont get why sometimes they remove rewards and this time they just keep them around for another system.
    If they make it harder then they definitely kill PvP. The pacing issue with Legion was that it was too slow.

They need to speed up the pacing to increase participation and they need to add more rewards to maintain current participants.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    can't wait to see how it happend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Meh coursers...they should reward some weapon skins

people who have Title: " the Tactician" need to start at level 300, same for all other rewards if you've earned them you need to start from that point otherwise you're just making 300 levels of sweet fuck all which is, to be polite - completely fucking moronic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Holinka sure likes dragging PvP through the mud.

FYI is been almost year since Holinka left PVP Developer position.

Real reason Teldrassil/Darnassus was burned - needed the real estate for Boralus ship.

Actually... no. No, that sounds too unlikely, right?

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Um. I think you are keeping your levels, people, calm your ta-ta's lol I agree that it completely sucks that it is the same rewards between expansions, though. But, you aren't re-levelling all that, all your characters' honor is being added together for your new total account prestige level.
    It still feels really bad to have to earn honor levels that grant rewards you already have, or to have to earn more honor to receive rewards than you would have otherwise. It's just a balancing issue in terms of honor -> reward, but they definitely need to fix it.

Please quote me if I'm wrong so I see the response, but If I'm prestige 1 on like 5 chars I'm technically honor level 250 correct? Or has something changed in BFA?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Um. I think you are keeping your levels, people, calm your ta-ta's lol I agree that it completely sucks that it is the same rewards between expansions, though. But, you aren't re-levelling all that, all your characters' honor is being added together for your new total account prestige level.
    We'll be keeping a fraction of it, Ion's post makes it pretty obvious that being rank 25 =/= being rank 250 in BFA, otherwise he wouldn't need to clarify that we're keeping the rewards if we've earned them.

The rewards will be kept, but anyone who's earned a decent rank is going to have absolutely nothing to look forward to earning over the course of the honor system.

Is this not the pinnacle of laziness? I mean, has there ever been another expansion where a feature from a previous expansion was brought over with zero changes and presented as a feature of the new xpac? If they can't or won't come up with new rewards why not scrap the whole system?

The pvp rewards are underwhelming to say the least. What a waste. Blizzard failed miserably on the creativity department. Couple of re-skins of horse and titles no one cares about? Wow...Disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Wait, wait, wait...

Are they seriously issuing the SAME rewards as in Legion for the Prestige System? What in the actual fuck is going on? So I'd have to grind all that honor to reach new Prestige levels before I'd get a reward that I haven't previously earned in Legion? Isn't that really dumb on two fronts?

One, those rewards could be expansion specific. Adding, y'know, prestige to the fact that we earned them in their respective expansion.

Two, we have to get rewards that are "Already Known" in a NEW expansion?

These people are on the crack. Holy shit.

My best guess is its because hardly anyone earned them during Legion. I remember a graph a couple months ago showing all the active players's prestige levels. Most of them were 1 or 2, and then after that the number dropped dramatically.

Hopefully they'll add some new incentives after BFA starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.