15+ Year Old Account

I'm trying to subscribe but 30 days sub is on maintenance while other options are ok

Surely they are not trying that dirty tactic to get people to subscribe to more than just one month?

With Bioware / EA... *puts on tin foil hat* ... your guess is as good as mine.

Man, I played this game when it launched for a couple years, left, went back for a while during 3.0 cycle, left again. I had been thinking about trying it again, but every time I consider it, something I read about Bioware or SWTOR in general just hits the gut.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Surely they are not trying that dirty tactic to get people to subscribe to more than just one month?
    Given this is still an EA game. I would not be shocked.

However, as of late there has been a rather large number of glitches. bioware is not currently known for doing a good job on the techincal side of things be it their website or patches to the game. It's like a running joke these days.

It could be something as simple as a glitch. I don't put it past EA/bioware to do something like that but for now, I'm betting it's just another problem with their site.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Given this is still an EA game. I would not be shocked.

However, as of late there has been a rather large number of glitches. bioware is not currently known for doing a good job on the techincal side of things be it their website or patches to the game. It's like a running joke these days.

It could be something as simple as a glitch. I don't put it past EA/bioware to do something like that but for now, I'm betting it's just another problem with their site.
    I tried restarting my browser and then PC, relogging and nothing helped until I cleared my browser cache, that's when it suddenly started working again.

They just had some downtime for a new patch, so you might have tried to sub while that was happening.

ctrl f5

thier website is shit and actually caches the maintenence page. i had a whole week of "maintenence" once before a learned this

It may be a reason