Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Meant the commercials and their website, like Lich King being together with the Horde etc. Total fan-fic.

Leveling bandages?
    No im trying to get the feild medic title before its gone.. .over the expansion i either held onto one (turns out you can only have 1 at a time) or deleted ones cause i didnt wanna do them... Turns out they were needed for a cheive... that will be gone come prepatch...
    1 more in suramar 1 in azuna.

also i remember when the guys who made the real life frostmourne caleld it a horde weapon...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    No im trying to get the feild medic title before its gone.. .over the expansion i either held onto one (turns out you can only have 1 at a time) or deleted ones cause i didnt wanna do them... Turns out they were needed for a cheive... that will be gone come prepatch...
    1 more in suramar 1 in azuna.

also i remember when the guys who made the real life frostmourne caleld it a horde weapon...
    Hold up! You have a source for the field medic thing?! Then I need to hurry!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Hold up! You have a source for the field medic thing?! Then I need to hurry!
    Yeah first aid is being removed in BFA so its becoming a legacy acheive
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._legacyfos_in/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVTg2_X5VM
    that second video really is ew...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-05-23 at 08:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It's not just Lego guys ....

https://investor.activision.com/news...ngs-franchises

The merchandising program for Overwatch is significantly expanding. Hasbro has been awarded the master toy license for the franchise with plans for a wide range of play experiences including a NERF product line, games and more. Additionally, LEGO® Group has plans for multiple Overwatch building sets across various price points. Further, Overwatch is just one of many Blizzard Entertainment properties featured in the recently announced exclusive apparel line from UNIQLO as part of its Spring/Summer 2018 collection that launched globally on May 18.
    Blizzard Highlights

Overwatch: With a player base of 40 million¹, Overwatch’s wide appeal continues to drive a robust merchandising program supported by new and returning partners including: Hasbro (Master Toy); NERF (Blasters); LEGOGroup (Construction); UNIQLO (Apparel); Bioworld International (Bags, Accessories); Spirit Halloween (Costumes); Disguise (Costumes); Brown Trout (Calendars); Insight Editions (Stationery, Cookbook); Trends (Posters, Sticker Packs); Just Toys (Sticker Books); Good Smile Company (Figures); Razer (PC Peripherals); J!nx (Apparel, Accessories); Dark Horse (Artbook); Funko (Apparel, Bags, Home Accessories, Figures); and Scholastic (Books).

World of Warcraft®:More than 100 million passionate players have enjoyed the ever-evolving online adventure of Blizzard’s seminal massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft¹. Partners include: Brown Trout (Calendars); Del Rey (Novels); Panini International (Novels); AST (Novels); Jeu Media (Publishing); Ju Ju Be (Bags and Accessories); J!nx (Apparel, Accessories); Insight Editions (Cookbook); Funko (Figures); and Dark Horse (Publishing).

Hearthstone®:Blizzard recently launched the 12th content release for Hearthstone, its internationally acclaimed free-to-play digital card game that continues to engage and delight a massive global audience across PC and mobile platforms. Licensees include: Insight Editions (Pop-up Book); Displate (Fine Art); Panini International (Art Book); and Huginn & Muninn (Art Book).