Thread: Battlefield V

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Game is 50% off on the Origin store now.

Quote Originally Posted by Exxxa View Post
    Please tell us what special tactics there is in a pub game, when there is no penalty at all when you die? This game needs to have severe penalty to dying to have mandatory tactics. For example one minut spawn time and medics can only revive say 2 times.

I mean.. the fun part is.. there was more tactics needed with higher TTK, because you run out of ammo and needed to think more before you shoot. And squads with a teammate that was support was a real benefit compared to now.

I played all shooters from Quake to war simulator Arma, if there isnt a penalty to dying the team with better aimers will win, just like BFV currently. Run and gun and you win in BFV game right now.
    This is almost as moronic as saying BF is a twitch shooter...shooting in general is not strategic.....it's your movement that is strategic...how you attack a node with your team...not the shooting itself...if i want a bullet sponge shooter ill play overwatch...if i want to play a war themed shooter i expect the ttk to be what it is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blandalf View Post
    Game is 50% off on the Origin store now.
    Evvvv...origin store. I wouldnt buy it even if its was 90% off.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    This is almost as moronic as saying BF is a twitch shooter...shooting in general is not strategic.....it's your movement that is strategic...how you attack a node with your team...not the shooting itself...if i want a bullet sponge shooter ill play overwatch...if i want to play a war themed shooter i expect the ttk to be what it is now.
    Thats not true in Arma. In arma a spotter with zero kills but that have information of enemy base can be deciding factor of victory. Or for example how good your commander is. If your commander decide to play it safe
    and place your base far away from cities and villages the team will more often then not loose to a commander that place the base for aggressively close to other cities.

The point with penalties are that you need to think more and play more careful. You can play incredible fast and none careful in BFV currently as long you kill more people then you die, because of tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Exxxa View Post
    Thats not true in Arma. In arma a spotter with zero kills but that have information of enemy base can be deciding factor of victory. Or for example how good your commander is. If your commander decide to play it safe
    and place your base far away from cities and villages the team will more often then not loose to a commander that place the base for aggressively close to other cities.

The point with penalties are that you need to think more and play more careful. You can play incredible fast and none careful in BFV currently as long you kill more people then you die, because of tickets.
    That has been the case in every battlefield since 1942....so your point is...rather pointless..

Deleted
    You missed the point then which was there is no tactics in a pub game currrently i BFV because the penalties isnt there for random rushing around.

I think you missed the point that the ticket system in BF has been the same since 1942...It's never been a game like ARMA or had consequences for deaths...the fact that you're complaining about it now when it's ALWAYS been that way is rather fucking hilarious.

Grand. We'll finally have a full release at our hands in couple of weeks. About time.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Played a few matches of firestorm. I think it's honestly quite shit. I guess Apex will remain my BR of choice. Plugged a guy with five shotgun blasts point blank...he turns and shoots me a couple times with a sten and kills me. It takes way too long to get into a game to begin with, then to have shit like that happen...meh I'll pass...can't believe we waited til March for this mode to be added.