Ignore errors add on?

Lately when raiding I have had some UI errors pop up. I haven't been able to identify which add on is causing them. The big box in the middle of my screen sucks though. I looked for an add on that would just close the box but all I could find was really old and outdated stuff on curse. Is there an add on that closes that clunky box that pops up mid fight?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Either AdvancedInterfaceOptions addon (which I would recommend regardless of wanting to turn off lua errors) or one of these scripts:

/run if GetCVar("ScriptErrors")=="1" then SetCVar("ScriptErrors","0");print("Show LUA Errors: Off");else SetCVar("ScriptErrors","1");print("Show LUA Errors: On");end
    This one lets you toggle them on/off and gives you a message as to which it is set to.

/console scriptErrors 0
    This is the super simple one. Set the "0" to "1" to re-enable.

Swatter will catch the errors, and put a link in your chat window the first time you get that particular error that session. Clicking on the link will open the bug window, if you feel like tracking down what's causing them, or you can just ignore the link if you want. It often is found bundled in norganna addons, and some of those are annoying. I don't know when the most recent version was published, but swatters working fine for me in Legion.

Bug grabber and bug sack. You need both.