Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Just google Total Biscuit women, total biscuit SJWs and you'll get some rants laden with misogyny and racism. Sorry I was getting like 5 replies a minute, i'm only human.
    Google it? Seriously?

Put up or shut up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just google Total Biscuit women, total biscuit SJWs and you'll get some rants laden with misogyny and racism. Sorry I was getting like 5 replies a minute, i'm only human.

If you want to criticize me for this when i'm dead go ahead.
    You link them yourself, because I have a feeling you got nothing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit...mergate_again/
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Rest in peace. While I didn't follow him that much, enjoyed portions of his content every once in a while.

You want me to derail this thread further arguing the validity of sources? Maybe you should just make up your own mind by doing your own research.
    HA! Now the troll is concerned about derailing the thread.

We have reached peak hypocrisy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Performative remorse, if I had no experience with narcissists I would buy it without question.

I mean the thread is just an ego-wanking circle jerk. Maybe I should let you guys get off instead of edging you.
    Was the person TB insulted also "performing" in the second link?

You did not read anything I linked.

Go troll somewhere else. You have done enough damage as it is. That's you performing, right now and past, what, 10 pages?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    The next raid should be on cancer, who's up for kicking its ass?

Apparently not. I haven't seen any mentions of his comments about "girl gamers" here.
    Because this isn't a thread about these supposed "comments about girl gamers", if you haven't noticed.

Look, I tried to reason with him. I really did.

It's a shame most of the thread is tainted, but let's try to leave that behind us.

John Bain affected different people in different ways.
    John Bain was a straight shooter.

I suspect he'd have everyone in this thread telling it 'as it is' - good bad or indifferent.

Just my thoughts.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I think he had almost had it in remission but it came back and spread to other parts of his body. Really sad, he'd been getting visually better since his first announcement that he'd been diagnosed then everything just went downhill so fast these last couple of months.
    Yeah, it has a nasty chance of doing that... Really sucks.

R.I.P dude

Just google Total Biscuit women,
    "It's not my job to provide evidence to back up my claims. It's YOUR job to look up evidence to back up MY claims."

10+ Year Old Account
    paying respect isn't, but excusing him wishing cancer on others by saying "he apologized" is.
    I can agree that it was a pretty bad thing to say, but he did apologize for it, which is all you can do in that situation. It doesn't undo what he said, but showing genuine regret is the only way for people to begin healing. Not to mention that it was 7 years ago. Digging up every bad thing he has ever done on his death day is in bad taste, especially in a thread where people come to pay their respects.

I am also no fan of TotalBiscuit because of the stuff he has said and done over the years (heck, he blocked me on Twitter 6 years ago because of one small conversation we had), but I am paying my respects regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Go troll somewhere else. You have done enough damage as it is. That's you performing, right now and past, what, 10 pages?
    16 by my count.

Nice job, mods.

Stop quoting him, he's not going to respond anymore.

He has derailed the thread enough on his own, let's not do it for him now.

Unfortunately this thread derailed into a lot of unproductive bickering, trolling, and flaming. Sorry that we weren't able to heavily police the thread, we can't be in every thread all the time. Closing this down since it's gone sufficiently off the rails despite good intentions.