Deleted

BFA world pvp - Do all non-tank specs still take 40% less dmg in world pvp as now?

November 2017 : "Non-tank specializations now take 40% less damage from enemy players while engaged in world PvP"

Making all specs tankier so they can survive longer but keeping tanks the same.

My question is : Is that the case still in BFA? Anyone who has experience with that? Do tanks survive much longer in world pvp in BFA compared to legion?

thx!

I doubt it. Not that there's any way to tell really since Blizzard never documents these blanket bandaid fixes in anything other than patch notes.

Far be it for them to have an in-game knowledge base so players know what the fuck is going on.

They have 4 options.

A: they use asymetrical health pools between mobs and players (WoD solution)
    B: they do nothing (that gives us first half of legion with retarded one-shots and burst)
    C: they reduce damage/healing significantly across the game (end result is similar to A, except that it will take ages to kill PvE mobs)
    D: they reduce damage taken through a stat (Resilience) or passively (second half of legion). Of course, healing have to be reduced in comparable proportion (hence Battle Fatigue in mop)

Deleted
    It's all very unclear, but when I see videos of tanks on streams in a world situation they do seem to take plenty damage.

But they can also dish it out quite well, especially Bear druids.