This belt cosmetic appearance.

It's a waste of time.

*badum tss*

I'll see myself out.

This game...

/smh

WTF are they doing to it? o.0

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

WoW History posts make me sad sometimes. For a moment I think Blizzard is announcing they're revisiting old ideas I remember being very excited for (in this case it's class cosmetics), but then I realize it's old news being reposted and all the disappointment I've felt about it never making it to live/development comes flooding back.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    WoW History posts make me sad sometimes. For a moment I think Blizzard is announcing they're revisiting old ideas I remember being very excited for (in this case it's class cosmetics), but then I realize it's old news being reposted and all the disappointment I've felt about it never making it to live/development comes flooding back.
    In this case I did an eyeroll when I saw Tomb of Soakgeras preview, lol

The Mage Tower appearance will be akin to the Legendary Cloaks and other legendary quest lines from recent expansions, wherein it will serve as a badge of honor from Legion saying "I was here" and "I did this".
    Why? Who cares that I played during Legion other than myself?

Gib Librams now D:<

hehehe, Dong of Time. . . .

I honestly didn't think anything dirty about it until I saw a video of it animated. Then I couldn't STOP thinking about it in those terms. Probably just as well. . . I won't spend all of my time snickering in raid if someone has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Gib Librams now D:<
    Yeah that's going to work.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a bullshit excuse and you know it Blizzard.

The same bullshit that made those heirloom items from Heroic Garrosh gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    There is a dick joke in this somewhere.
    something something Grandfather Cock?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Its a bullshit excuse and you know it Blizzard.
    Well here is the truth: This is another way to force returning players to get out of them some extra sub months --> money. If you check the announcements for "We will remove these!" you can see they always do that in those months when the sub numbers go down. This is a really effective way to boost their reports for exact quarters.

Blizzard gives 0 f*cks about content in the game... or about their devs who had work on projects (for weeks) just to be removed.

Why do you give away Beta keys? The first scenario is buged... So you cannot even get out to level or do anything.

so i dont get why complain about Tower skin???? i mean really if you just take sometime now you can get it super easy, with just the gear that droop from Argus
    I dont get forum ppl sometimes, just go play the game and get the appearance

Plus yeah im sorry, but if you want something that is going away work for it, i did work for my MoP armor and weapons appearance that they remove, and same for the mounts.

Stop been lazy

5+ Year Old Account
    That pendulum was too awesome.

The clipping issues would've probably been insane, but I hope the clock runs on server time to make up for it

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Waist of Time belt's pendulum removed due to perverted minds probably...
    As a Gnome that pendulum is on eye height, i would try to attack it i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Well here is the truth: This is another way to force returning players to get out of them some extra sub months --> money. If you check the announcements for "We will remove these!" you can see they always do that in those months when the sub numbers go down. This is a really effective way to boost their reports for exact quarters.
    I know that's the reason, but it doesn't make it any less of a bullshit excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    so i dont get why complain about Tower skin???? i mean really if you just take sometime now you can get it super easy, with just the gear that droop from Argus
    I dont get forum ppl sometimes, just go play the game and get the appearance

Plus yeah im sorry, but if you want something that is going away work for it, i did work for my MoP armor and weapons appearance that they remove, and same for the mounts.

Stop been lazy
    you are contradicting yourself - if its really that easy now then there is 0 reason to remove it when it will be equally easy in future

this is nothing but a shamefull cash grab from blizzard to force people to play while there is no new content in game .

i would respect them more if they just admit it instead lieing.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you are contradicting yourself - if its really that easy now then there is 0 reason to remove it when it will be equally easy in future

this is nothing but a shamefull cash grab from blizzard to force people to play while there is no new content in game .

i would respect them more if they just admit it instead lieing.
    It is easy, but it require minimal effort - you have to level, gear up, grab legendaries, level your weapon, buy/make consumables, learn spec, learn fight. If I could get MT on 120, I would just unsubscribe and later smash them during BfA - as human being I take path of least resistance. But it would be shitty game design, currently earning skins is more satisfying (win for me) and I don't leave for last months (win for Blizz).

Of course they could take another path and retune it for 120, but this would mean that they'd have to retune 36 fights EVERY expansion from now on - and in the future specs may (and likely will change) a lot more than Legion->BfA. It's pointless to spend so much on content that will be 4+ years old.

5+ Year Old Account
    Christ, the amount of whining about Mage Tower. Man up and go do it. It was geared for ilvl 900. You can easily get 910+ just from doing Argus WQs. Stop being a bunch of crybabies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    Christ, the amount of whining about Mage Tower. Man up and go do it. It was geared for ilvl 900. You can easily get 910+ just from doing Argus WQs. Stop being a bunch of crybabies.
    No, you cannot if you are a normal player. You have to have fast reaction time otherwise you have no chance. Most of the 30years + cannot do that. their are too slow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Waist of Time belt's pendulum removed due to perverted minds probably...
    #METOO is coming to World of Warcraft. Female characters beware!