Poll: Literal T-Rex Warchief?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JdRobespierre View Post
    It could at least lead to some dinosaur-like allied race...
    That would mean wow looking more and more like warhammer, we are at our 70% cap already.

Deleted
    Warhammer does not have dinosaur-like race, but lizardfolk-like race, just portrayed as whole civilization not wild NPC's. And Warcraft already have lizardfolk too.

Dinosaur-like race is rather something like that -

Dinosaurs and lizards are neither related, nor similar in anatomy and appearance. Compare, how does chicken behave, hunt or move with how iguana for example does. Better suit for T-Rex Warchief would be in fact imho even just sapient chicken race.
    Last edited by mmoc5cb4a68957; 2018-05-31 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    T-Rex Vol'jin is the new Horde equivalent to playable Alliance high elves it seems.
    Except this makes sense, and is pure lore instead of gameplay, so really there is no reason not to.

- - - Updated - - -

Warhammer does not have dinosaur-like race, but lizardfolk-like race, just portrayed as whole civilization not wild NPC's. And Warcraft already have lizardfolk too.

Dinosaur-like race is rather something like that -

Dinosaurs and lizards are neither related, nor similar in anatomy and appearance. Compare, how does chicken behave, hunt or move with how iguana for example does. Better suit for T-Rex Warchief would be in fact imho even just sapient chicken race.
    w....what does ANY of this have to do with this thread?
    we are not talking about lizards
    we are not talking about lizard people
    we are not tlaking about dinosaur people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    w....what does ANY of this have to do with this thread?
    Well, if new Warchief had came with new dinosaur allied race, or at least chicken allied race, like Calia is returning with one from the grave, then You would have my vote here
    Last edited by mmoc5cb4a68957; 2018-05-31 at 06:58 PM.

Well, if new Warchief had came with new dinosaur allied race, or at least chicken allied race, like Calia is returning with one from the grave, then You would have my vote here
    If anything he would maybe be the reason as to why we get zandalari druids, dinomancers.
    also with him he would teach the zandalari the way of the light, maybe even the darkspear.

Deleted
    To late. I already started to imagine myself playing giant chicken. Dinomancers would not satisfy my anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    How about a T-REX High King instead? What is it with Alliance always trying to name a Warchief for the Horde.

And even if this T-REX WARCHIEF gets the position and isn't all buddy-buddy with the Alliance, how long before you start calling for it's head?

Oh and next time you make a poll you want people to take seriously, add normal options, not "witty" ones cause reading your posts, including this one, you are not that witty.
    Do you ever not get triggered when someone says anything about the Horde that doesn't involve praising Sylvanas? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravec View Post
    Do you ever not get triggered when someone says anything about the Horde that doesn't involve praising Sylvanas? Just curious.
    It seems likely, basically unless it is "praise sylvanas" he is all against it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Sounds about right. I mean, the Horde hasn't become a big enough joke already, we need to go full meme with it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

5+ Year Old Account

Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I approve of our new lord & savior Megatron!.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

If he was a T-Rex it would be hard to transport him around so he might just stay in Org and we wouldn't have to worry about him dying and ending up with another monster like Garrosh or Sylvanas becoming the leader of the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Sounds about right. I mean, the Horde hasn't become a big enough joke already, we need to go full meme with it!
    Pfft a Trex a joke? The only ones laughing will be the ones consumed by his maw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    If he was a T-Rex it would be hard to transport him around so he might just stay in Org and we wouldn't have to worry about him dying and ending up with another monster like Garrosh or Sylvanas becoming the leader of the Horde.
    Would it though? The horde has transported things MUCH larger without trouble.

This is both the weirdest and most awesome suggestion I've read on these forums ever.

EDIT: New sig fuck yeah.
    Last edited by Thrif; 2018-06-04 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    This is both the weirdest and most awesome suggestion I've read on these forums ever.

EDIT: New sig fuck yeah.
    Yeah man, didnt take long to make but.
    yeah i came up with the idea watching the rezan cinematic and reading the text about voljin coming back

I can't believe I only saw this now. Brilliant! We need this.