Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We should discuss the elephant in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    We should discuss the elephant in the room.
    I thought Kray was a lion?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Reticence you bastard you stole my question. I would also like to know how @Largehorn feels about Marack.

Gonna reread shiros posts wheb i get home from family breakfast.

Tough i did find that Dendrek post i couldnt find! He gave out a scum/town read. He mentioned like myself, graeham, val, kel and satsu. Ive always felt that he oftens puts one of his teammates in his reads as scum. (Looking Val and Kel). Way to unlikwly to be Graeham. But this is kinda grasping at straws but i wouldnt mind seeing pressure there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I thought Kray was a lion?
    And Ret is a Dragon.

How many scum can we assume exist if we're dealing with two scum teams?

- - - Updated - - -

To put it out there, could there be three scum teams consisting of two players each?

As in, Blood Fox was lynched...and Dendrek's kill went through but he also died on the same night and so on N2 the number of kills was reduced by one. I can't rule out that something was blocked, of course...but I want to explore things from every angle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two scum teams of 4 to 5 players each. I'd normally say 4 players on each team, but with all these abilities 5 is possible.

- - - Updated - - -

In a game this size it's also possible there is a SK or vigi to go along with the 2 teams.

Alright, well I'm heading to a movie after work here so imma just

Vote: Aria

To get some pressure out and hopefully make people show

Sorry! Today was my DnD game! We played from 12-9! Got to get caught up on all the posts!

- - - Updated - - -

Again I think we should we should be pushing either Kray, Marack or Virothe.

Virothe Why did you cure Deca? Are your reads on him leaning town? Or were you willingly to use your one off doc/cure on him? Unless you are his teammate...

Kray in my previous posts, You’ve been double talking about voting about ok with lynching lurkers yet not Blood. Giving a pass on a confirmed scum. Not good in my eyes.

Marack, your posts just stand out the second most to me. Mostly gut feels.

Vote: Marack

I’m willing to switch to any one of these for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    well hello large
    Hi there!

Your unforunate demise has gone a very long way convincing me. Would not have expected you to go and get yourself killed to win a joke. Well played, sir. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I would also like to know how Largehorn feels about Marack.
    All I can say is he doesn't look the least bit "good". His position and then lack of position on BF train looks rather incriminating to me. I wasn't a big fan of his initial responses to pressure at the beginning of yesterday either. For example:

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So now you seem to be adding or inplying I said something.
    This post feels really desparate, in a "I'm being framed [right or wrong] and there doesn't look to be much I can do about it" way. I wouldn't necessarily call that scummy but it does stands out to me. Lord knows we've lynched plenty of scum for the "wrong" reasons. (*Note: Read that as yes they were scum, but they were caught without actual evidence.)

In the spirit of being thorough though...

I can understand both sides of the situation that Marack has potentially found himself in. Sometimes you "screw up", whether or not you actually made a mistake (I alluded to that just a second go in that note...). As town, there isn't always much you can do to defend yourself once people latch on especially when it comes to some players. People like Ret just have more influence on town when they think they've found something. That lack of ability to defend yourself leads you to be deseparte. If you need an example to believe me, please read the BLEACH game and the corner Celtic pinned me in. And don't forget you don't have a team mate who might stick their neck out to help give you a way out if you aren't actually scum.

Yesterday would have sorted Marack out, as scum or town who was caught in a bad poisiton, if it had not been for Satsu. Satsu ended up dominating yesterday.

Having the extra time to read Marack's posts has helped my opinion much either. Marack's posts are really neutral (outside of the ones he was making in his defense). I still think there's plenty of evidence to push on him some today; I just don't think we have really any "new" evidence to push with.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Virothe Why did you cure Deca? Are your reads on him leaning town? Or were you willingly to use your one off doc/cure on him? Unless you are his teammate...
    Not okay with that comment. Not okay with that at all. He gave you his reasons and you have promptly ignored them. Reads a lot to me like you want to be seen sort of scum hunting without really doing anything...

Marack, your posts just stand out the second most to me. Mostly gut feels..
    Whose posts stick out the most to you then? Why aren't you voting on them? Like seriously?

FOS JynxieJ

(lord it's been forever since I used one of those...)
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-06-03 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Edit: Added link to BLEACH game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Two scum teams of 4 to 5 players each. I'd normally say 4 players on each team, but with all these abilities 5 is possible.

- - - Updated - - -

In a game this size it's also possible there is a SK or vigi to go along with the 2 teams.
    Given some of the wording I got on some of the traits, it feels very likely that there is at least one SK. We know there are at least three NKs. The whole "with all these abilities" thing doesn't feel right to me. Mafia has an advantage at getting the powers, so the town is probably more disadvantaged there.

If I had to guess, it'd be 2 SKs, one largish mafia.

Sorry! Today was my DnD game! We played from 12-9! Got to get caught up on all the posts!

- - - Updated - - -

Again I think we should we should be pushing either Kray, Marack or Virothe.

Kray in my previous posts, You’ve been double talking about voting about ok with lynching lurkers yet not Blood. Giving a pass on a confirmed scum. Not good in my eyes.

Marack, your posts just stand out the second most to me. Mostly gut feels.

Vote: Marack

I’m willing to switch to any one of these for the moment.
    Jeez, homie. I can barely even hold a conversation with someone for 5 minutes, 9 hours feels pretty intense.

Out of curiosity, is your thingy about Vithy just about the doc/poison?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel like the lynchs today are either marack/largehorn or virothe/decagon.

Maracks unvote does look suspicious on blood fox. His lynching was also diverted away because of Satsu shennanigans. Am wondering about Largehorn also because of this, says he finds Marack scummy but votes Satsu instead & builds a case. (The lynch on Satsu was fair) but Largehorn has gained some mild suspicion from me.

Decagon/Virothe because Satsu theory is plausible. Virothes claim is bold, but still feel like he made the wrong move, because suspicions of deca have only grown by not dying.

In any case,

Vote: @Marack

What are some of your reads mate, and can you further explain your unvoting of blood fox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel like the lynchs today are either marack/largehorn or virothe/decagon.

Maracks unvote does look suspicious on blood fox. His lynching was also diverted away because of Satsu shennanigans. Am wondering about Largehorn also because of this, says he finds Marack scummy but votes Satsu instead & builds a case. (The lynch on Satsu was fair) but Largehorn has gained some mild suspicion from me.

Decagon/Virothe because Satsu theory is plausible. Virothes claim is bold, but still feel like he made the wrong move, because suspicions of deca have only grown by not dying.

In any case,

Vote: @Marack

What are some of your reads mate, and can you further explain your unvoting of blood fox.
    Really? You're not going to mention Kraykray in the lynch targets?

And what was Status's theory? Explain that to me. What makes it plausible?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    That scum bought healing powers and you were his poison target and that you and your scum teammate (virothe) already knew you were poisoned and thus healed you. You're not dead and it makes the theory plausible. Satsu jumped the gun with his play for sure. But the obvious town move to me anyway; was to let you die.

I don't know about Krayzy because I haven't completely read the game thread yet, which i'm about to do. Just got home from family breakfast/lunch/brunch.

Time to find out why Shiro died and the rest.

Am wondering about Largehorn also because of this, says he finds Marack scummy but votes Satsu instead & builds a case. (The lynch on Satsu was fair) but Largehorn has gained some mild suspicion from me.
    Yeah... Let's just IGNORE my vote on Marack until well after Satsu claimed what he did. Great job Crackle.

Large, I did vote on Marack.

And No it’s not just the poison/doc with a Virothe. I know he gave a reason saying he “passed” it to another person after using it. It’s just not adding up in my mind.

Large, I did vote on Marack.
    Awesome. Why?

Marack, your posts just stand out the second most to me.
    Why aren't you voting on the person whose posts stick out the most to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Yeah... Let's just IGNORE my vote on Marack until well after Satsu claimed what he did. Great job Crackle.
    Which is why I have some mild suspicion for you. Satsu's play was weird and jumped the gun but it felt more of a policy lynch, you more or less stated it yourself. I want to know more as too why you chose to vote Kel over Marack and moreover you forsake those reads to become one of the more vocal about a policy lynch.

You make a valid point. My vote was on Kel mostly because he already had a vote. I don't really like Graeham's posts today, but I think that's more just personal preference. I have at least a little evidence that I can sort of trust him (I'm just being paranoid).

With your vote,

Unvote

Vote Marack

No reason not to apply a bit more pressure here.
    You initially started on kel because someone already had a vote on them. You had only changed to Marack because reticence said kel was against Dendrek defending BF to your attention. Marack was the scummier between the two but you go Kel instead because of an already vote. Whilst the kel vote is reasonable, it almost feels like you only looked at the vote patterns instead of what they actually did in thread. It could seem opportunistic. You then took a stance on Satsu (you weren't the first, but were vocal) and it wasn't alignment indicative what he did, he was towny to me (others also mentioned), but he played it wrong. It's just you called Marack scummy but became rather vocal about a policy lynch rather than your own read.

tldr I find your read about Marack questionable. My opinion i'd rather pursue a read over a policy.

With that said, the same thing could be said about me & Graeham. I could sound like a hypocrite in this stance. The course of the day(s) (how the vote trains unfolded) helped developed my read about Graeeham to have me sitting him town-not Dendrek/BF mafia aligned.

I'd like to point out that voting on your second-most suspected person seems to be the trend around here - Satsu did it as well and he is confirmed town!

I also thought Satsu was likely town by the end of the day but played his cards very poorly...all the way up to hammering himself (don't ever do that as town btw). I also think Graeham spamming about ice cream is pretty scummy, and I am giving serious consideration to the idea that he is intentionally amplifying the post count of the thread for someone else in the game (his mafia buddies if that wasn't obvious). That isn't really a "no fun" thing as much as it is a "distracting the shit out of the other players in the game which is not good for town." After 60 Graeham fluff posts everyone is much less likely to read the thread carefully or re-read it.

Can we get a new vote count mod slaves?
    Last edited by Lysah; 2018-06-03 at 03:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now to talk about Shiro which is what i wanted to originally do.

I noticed someone perhaps. Like I mentioned earlier about Dendrek; sometimes as scum he'll mention a teammate in his reads, whether scum or town. I pointed out both Val and Kel. I also noticed that Shiro was also against Val,

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    I'm guessing Val, your dislike of me was based on my vote on you. My vote on you was based on two things, 1) Voting no-lynch. 2) I disliked the idea proposed of only having certain people bid on certain items, that still feels very much like giving scum free info.
    also mentioned Lysah as well about a scum read due to the pooling resource thing. I'm interested in Val mostly though. Feel like I could pressure here also.
    @Val the Moofia Boss What are yout thoughts about this & game so far, who are your reads?

- - - Updated - - -

Also want to point out I'm very poor at articulating what I want to say right now for whatever reason and apologise for my shitty sentence structure and what now.

A vote count has been requested.

Krayzy(2) - Decagon(#740), Kel(#782)
    Marack(2) - JynxieJ(#828), Cracklelslap(#831)
    Strikered(1) - Bageloaf(#724)
    Kel(1) - Val(#739)
    Graeham(1) - Strikered(#804)
    Arialla(1) - Virothe(#827)

Day 3 Deadline

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to reach a majority lynch.