Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    The void elves were banished by the Blood elves. They were forced to become enemies to survive.
    No they were not, Elosai was exiled from Quel'thalas, didn't stop her from hanging out with Tauren in Thousand needles, the void elves chose to become enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    No they were not Elosai was exiled from Quel'thalas, didn't stop her from hanging out with Tauren in Thousand needles, the void elves choose to become enemies.
    Because the only people who would help them was the Alliance. And lets not forget that the Alliance already had high elves among them.

Because the only people who would help them was the Alliance. And lets not forget that the Alliance already had high elves among them.
    That doesn't make sense they were no longer welcome in Quel'thalas alone, they could have literally just went on to settle in Tirisfal, since the people there don't give a damn about void research. The void elves chose not to get to any faction in the wider horde, despite having the ability to do so.

That doesn't make sense they were no longer welcome in Quel'thalas alone, they could have literally just went on to settle in Tirisfal, since the people there don't give a damn about void research. The void elves chose not to get to any faction in the wider horde, despite having the ability to do so.
    You really think a bunch of Blood Elves would want to hang out with a bunch of corpses? And like I said they already had family members among the Alliance many of whom were also banished by Lor'themar. Plus you know Alleria also knows about the void and how to control it and is a member of the Alliance along with her sister, nephews, son, and husband...

You really think a bunch of Blood Elves would want to hang out with a bunch of corpses? And like I said they already had family members among the Alliance many of whom were also banished by Lor'themar. Plus you know Alleria also knows about the void and how to control it and is a member of the Alliance along with her sister, nephews, son, and husband...
    A blood elf exile chose to hang out with a bunch of tauren in Thousand needles, that the void elves have relatives among the high elves is pure speculation on your part, it is nowhere mentioned. Bottom line is they were exiled from Silvermoon after BC and chose not to mingle with the rest of the horde as they could, nor did they reach out to the Alliance, instead they chose to do everything on their own, until Alleria came and saved them from themselves, only then did they become members of the Alliance. A decade after they could have joined up.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2018-05-30 at 08:01 PM.

A blood elf exile chose to hang out with a bunch of tauren in Thousand needle, that the void elves have relatives among the high elves is pure speculation on your part, it is nowhere mentioned. Bottom line is they were exiled from Silvermoon after BC and chose not to mingle with the rest of the horde as they could, nor did they reach out to the Alliance, instead they chose to do everything on their own, until Alleria came and saved them from themselves, only then did they become members of the Alliance. A decade after they could have joined up.
    I didn't necessarily mean blood relatives. Altho considering the numbers of them in existence they mostly likely have at least 3 cousins that are High Elves. They are still their people. And now they share more in common with them than the "normal" blood elves. They had to be knocked down a peg to be more humble and selfless like the high elves.

I didn't necessarily mean blood relatives. Altho considering the numbers of them in existence they mostly likely have at least 3 cousins that are High Elves.
    How so? If their relatives are anything like them then, they are most likely still part of Silvermoon, since void elves agreed with the draining of mana bearing vermin, as such no exile. The void elves followed the credo anything to protect Quel'thalas.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    They chose to make themselves a danger to the Sunwell, the center of Sin'dorei culture. They chose to work for the Alliance. They made themselves enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

How so? If their relatives are anything like them then, they are most likely still part of Silvermoon, since void elves agreed with the draining of mana bearing vermin, as such no exile. The void elves followed the credo anything to protect Quel'thalas.
    Even killing it's populace apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    They chose to make themselves a danger to the Sunwell, the center of Sin'dorei culture. They chose to work for the Alliance. They made themselves enemies.
    Yeah just like all those high elves they kicked out. They didn't know they would be a danger to the sunwell.

Yeah just like all those high elves they kicked out. They didn't know they would be a danger to the sunwell.
    They were inciting unrest at a time the kingdom was on the brink of utter annihilation. There was no room for failure everyone's life was at stake and the high elves decided that moment was perfect to cause a stir and infighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Even killing it's populace apparently.
    They might see it as necessary sacrifice. Though if the entirety of Quel'thalas continues to oppose them they might despair though. Realizing their people won't stop fighting.

10+ Year Old Account
    They kicked those high elves out for being morons who would rather face death than kill critters. And high elves made themselves enemies too with their own actions.

and Rommath knew they would be a danger, so your point is what exactly? Is it the void elves were too stupid to realize or listen to their grand magister?
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

They were inciting unrest at a time the kingdom was on the brink of utter annihilation. There was no room for failure everyone's life was at stake and the high elves decided that moment was perfect to cause a stir and infighting.

- - - Updated - - -

They might see it as necessary sacrifice. Though if the entirety of Quel'thalas continues to oppose them they might despair though. Realizing their people won't stop fighting.
    Wait so if a society of horny fucks wants to legalize rape its ok to kick out the ones that don't wanna rape because it might cause unrest?

The fact of the matter is that all the selfless elves joined the Alliance. The void elves didn't go looking into using the void for selfish purposes they did so to help.

They kicked those high elves out for being morons who would rather face death than kill critters. And high elves made themselves enemies too with their own actions.

and Rommath knew they would be a danger, so your point is what exactly? Is it the void elves were too stupid to realize or listen to their grand magister?
    If he knew they would be a danger why on earth do locks and shadow priests get to run around silvermoon?

Wait so if a society of horny fucks wants to legalize rape its ok to kick out the ones that don't wanna rape because it might cause unrest?
    Eating vermin equals rape, Alliance fanboys have a field day it seems.

Except it was not rape, it was more or less vegans going on the street to protect critters, despite eating critters for meat, not for mana.

The fact of the matter is that all the selfless elves joined the Alliance. The void elves didn't go looking into using the void for selfish purposes they did so to help.
    High elves aren't selfless, quite the opposite they are quite selfish putting their own believes over the survival of their people and kingdom. And void elves merely used a power that threatens the most holy place of the elves, it was not their mindset that got them banished, but rather delving deeply into the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Eating vermin equals rape, Alliance fanboys have a field day it seems.
    I play both factions, and I wasn't equating it to rape. I was stating that something viewed as horrible being made ok doesn't mean you need to banish the people who still think its horrible.

Except it was not rape, it was more or less vegans going on the street to protect critters, despite eating critters for meat, not for mana.

High elves aren't selfless, quite the opposite they are quite selfish putting their own believes over the survival of their people and kingdom. And void elves merely used a power that threatens the most holy place of the elves, it was not their mindset that got them banished, but rather delving deeply into the void.
    Then tell me why locks and shadow priests are allowed into silvermoon? No body knew what would happen.
    Last edited by frogger237; 2018-05-30 at 08:46 PM.

I play both factions, and I wasn't equating it to rape. I was stating that something viewed as horrible being made ok doesn't mean you need to banish the people who still think its horrible.
    Draining mana from something that lives is not something horrible, it is a natural occurrence in the wow universe.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd say I wouldn't be surprised to see such reaching, but I'm no longer surprised. You actually tried to compare rape to killing squirrels. Congratulations.

Also doing something to help doesn't make you any less of an idiot if what you're doing doesn't actually help and just makes you a threat.

In the same way "I play on both factions" isnt' a defense for a nonsensical ridiculous "argument."

If he knew they would be a danger why on earth do locks and shadow priests get to run around silvermoon?
    Point out to me where they are studying Dar'khans research and going feet first into the stupidity that is the void like the void elves did?
    Holy shit lol

Then tell me why locks and shadow priests are allowed into silvermoon? No body knew what would happen.
    They did know what was happening that is the reason they were exiled and surprise Alleria hammered it once again home that it truly was the right call, locks are allowed because they do not clash violently with the sunwell. Shadow priests do not tap deeply into the void, that is like comparing a guy playing around with fire, while another guy tries to set himself on fire without causing himself harm.

I'd say I wouldn't be surprised to see such reaching, but I'm no longer surprised. You actually tried to compare rape to killing squirrels. Congratulations.

Also doing something to help doesn't make you any less of an idiot if what you're doing doesn't actually help and just makes you a threat.

Point out to me where they are studying Dar'khans research and going feet first into the stupidity that is the void like the void elves did?

I only used rape as an example of a taboo because you are already ok with murder what else could it be compared to?

Point out to me where it says that lock and priest void is somehow safe

10+ Year Old Account
    I only used rape as an example of a taboo because you are already ok with murder what else could it be compared to?

Point out to me where it says that lock and priest void is somehow safe
    Point to me where the warlocks and shadow priests are researching the void in some stupid effort to protect Quel'thalas.

You keep asking that question, I assume to deflect from your consistently weak points.

They were told what they were doing was dangerous, and they did it anyways, they got exiled. Alleria just double confirmed it.

Also you continuously fail to even come up with a good comparison to the mana draining situation. I don't know what to say other because correcting you on it doesn't seem to stick. And it is obvious you will keep jumping to extremes in a vain effort to give your argument strength.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-05-30 at 08:54 PM.
    Holy shit lol