Overwatch League News & Highlights - Dallas Fuel Victorious & the NYXL Wins $300,000

Overwatch League News & Highlights - Dallas Fuel Victorious & the NYXL Wins $300,000
    Another week of Overwatch League and victory for Dallas Fuel!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy 1: You got your Overwatch News in my World of Warcraft news!
    Guy 2: You got your World of Warcraft news in my Overwatch news!

Both: Oooooh....

come on new york, i love seeing jjonak and pine play together, doesnt happen as much as i would like,

love seing those discord orbs lfy onto people pine just melts while playing mcree.

>OW league

Can you keep the cancer in the cancer ward, chaud?

MMO champ trying to help Blizz convince WoW players that Overwatch is somehow relevant on the esports scene but pro matches have less viewers than Asmongold showing off his snack box. Maybe if blizz made their competitive games playable and not a MMR mess that’s breeding nithing but toxicity and frustration, more people would pay attention.

Deleted
    >>OW league
    >Can you keep the cancer in the cancer ward, chaud?

Amen to that!

What part of this is WoW news?

Quote Originally Posted by Baluki View Post
    What part of this is WoW news?
    MMO Champion often includes news from other blizz games, this isn't new.

It is good to see Dallas get their feet under them, its amazing what a new coach can do.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    It is good to see Dallas get their feet under them, its amazing what a new coach can do.
    Agreed. Wish this change had happened earlier in the season rather than waste three stages

Quote Originally Posted by nakigara View Post
    Agreed. Wish this change had happened earlier in the season rather than waste three stages
    There is always Next season. It's like football, you may have had a bad season and didn't make the play offs but there is always next year to hit the ground running.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    There is always Next season. It's like football, you may have had a bad season and didn't make the play offs but there is always next year to hit the ground running.
    This is true. Had they pulled the plug on KyKy earlier in the season, they'd likely not have been able to pick up Aero.