15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously wtf. I'm customizing my character and I can hear some German mouthbreather and his game sounds through.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Seriously wtf. I'm customizing my character and I can hear some German mouthbreather and his game sounds through.
    Yeeeaah there is no push to talk, and mics are always open. Its something a lot of people are complaining about.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Yeeeaah there is no push to talk, and mics are always open. Its something a lot of people are complaining about.
    .....what the fuck.

And how do I zoom back, scrolling with mouse opens favorites menu and can't find a keybind for it in controls?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

.....what the fuck.

And how do I zoom back, scrolling with mouse opens favorites menu and can't find a keybind for it in controls?
    CLICK the wheel to change to 3rd person.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    CLICK the wheel to change to 3rd person.
    Oh I see, thanks.

Can't adjust the zooming though?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the game also circulates my headset voicecoms to the mic input. My voice activation icon is highlighted when my friends talk to me on discord (headphones on).

You can turn that off in sound settings. You can limit who you hear to auto, zone, group and none.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I see, thanks.

Can't adjust the zooming though?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the game also circulates my headset voicecoms to the mic input. My voice activation icon is highlighted when my friends talk to me on discord (headphones on).
    You can also hit 'V' to switch between 1st and 3rd.

For your second part, that happened with me too. I was in discord and streaming for my friends to watch, and when they would say something it would loop back through the mic until it slowly echo'd away after 30-40 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, kill the farm hands and alter the targetting has popped up as a dynamic event 3 times now on my server since start.
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2018-11-01 at 07:47 PM.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Oh wow. I just learnt that the issue with frame rate, where the higher your frame rate is the faster the world moves around you, still exists in Fallout 76.

That’s an issue that’s existed since AT LEAST Oblivion over a decade ago, so there’s no way Bugthesda is going to fix it. Hoo boy, can’t wait to see how people exploit that juicy little bug to dart around the map and potentially attack much faster than they should be able to.

Either Bethesda pull their thumb out of their arse and finally fix it or the PC version of this trashcan is dead on arrival.

Can you at least disable mic audio from others? Because if not...oh boy is that going to lead to all kinds of fun trolling when it goes live : |

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Can you at least disable mic audio from others? Because if not...oh boy is that going to lead to all kinds of fun trolling when it goes live : |
    You can, it's under the audio settings. I'm not sure if you can mute a specific person, but you can set it to zone, team and none for voice comms.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how I feel about pvp in this game. Had a dude following me around for 10 minutes after I hit level 5 telling me to square up and shooting/slashing me. It took him about that long to trigger my 20% health auto stim perk, and by then I got tired and just turned around and killed him in about 5 swings (while he still tried to shoot me). After that, I was able to loot about 40lbs worth of stuff off his corpse. Can you loot everything off someone, or just stuff not in their stash?

Oh, this was followed by another 10 minutes of him following me around hitting me (since you can see everyone on your map) until he finally got bored.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    You can, it's under the audio settings. I'm not sure if you can mute a specific person, but you can set it to zone, team and none for voice comms.
    That's a relief, good to hear.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... are emotes turned off for everyone, or just me?

At any rate, second beta day seems to be going better. Got me a part of a nuke code, a couple of space suites and a baseball bat with razor blades tied to it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

All my years of being a hoarder in these games is catching up to me. I can't just console my carry weight to 9999 and pick up everything in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how I feel about pvp in this game. Had a dude following me around for 10 minutes after I hit level 5 telling me to square up and shooting/slashing me. It took him about that long to trigger my 20% health auto stim perk, and by then I got tired and just turned around and killed him in about 5 swings (while he still tried to shoot me). After that, I was able to loot about 40lbs worth of stuff off his corpse. Can you loot everything off someone, or just stuff not in their stash?

Oh, this was followed by another 10 minutes of him following me around hitting me (since you can see everyone on your map) until he finally got bored.
    You get their junk. Which can tied funny things, like their gold scrap they forgot about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You get their junk. Which can tied funny things, like their gold scrap they forgot about.
    Yeah, but overall PVP isnt punishing and if they kill you without you opening fire BACK they are a murderer with a bounty....a bounty that THEY pay out of their own pockets. AND they no longer see anyone on the map....BUT EVERYONE ELSE can still see them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh wow. I just learnt that the issue with frame rate, where the higher your frame rate is the faster the world moves around you, still exists in Fallout 76.

That’s an issue that’s existed since AT LEAST Oblivion over a decade ago, so there’s no way Bugthesda is going to fix it.
    I still laugh at people in this very thread seriously defending the game by saying, and I quote, "the entire engine basically had to be rewritten".
    Oh, hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by imabanana View Post
    I still laugh at people in this very thread seriously defending the game by saying, and I quote, "the entire engine basically had to be rewritten".
    Rewritten my arse. It's gamebryo with a different lick of paint. Same shitty performance as always. Same bugs as always.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's a story (so far as I've played) and it's just that the NPCs are dead and you get information from their tapes. I think it makes sense for the games setting, the Overseer is an NPC you follow along a quest trail of tapes for a bit, then everyone else in the vault is a player. You're the first out, so there isn't going to be a lot already established. You are the future NPC.
    You do know theh Bethesda themself have said that you´r enot the first one out ther ebecause there´re survivors?

Time to break for a movie.

Note to resource hounds. Check the mountains for ore. Easy way to get copper.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had fun times, and some frustrating times as well, during the couple of hours I played.

I still didn't quite figure out how VATS works, I only used it a couple of times in panic while facing 6 ghouls/whatever, :d

Cons:

1. Some quest markers were a bit off I think (I mean it showed that the quest objective is inside a house, but it wasn't so I was running around inside the house for 15 minutes for no reason)
    2. Inventory gets full very quickly so I was running to my cache and back quite a few times.
    3. Huge fps drops from time to time, the game ran decently considering my poop computer but sometimes I got jerked down to 10 fps or something.
    4. Network lag, sometimes hitting a moving target was nigh impossible.
    5. Lack of human NPC's.
    6. The main story is somewhat ridiculous.
    7. I had quite a few graphics glitches, including all water (rivers, lakes, ponds etc.) being white.
    8. Can't zoom out further from the character in 3rd person view.
    9. PvP is a disaster, hopefully I can dodge all PvP with the pacifist mode.

Pros:

1. It felt like a Fallout game even with its flaws.
    2. Quest system seems alright.
    3. Crafting is great, a lot better than in Fallout 4.
    4. Perk and SPECIAL systems are better than in Fallout 4, although I don't like the RNG aspect of it.
    5. It's a big world and there is probably plenty of stuff to dig through in there.
    6. Fallout 4 has kept me occupied for a month, I expect this game to reach at least the same. I know some people have played the game for years, but for me its more like one playthrough and then some messing around after that for a bit and I'm done.

I had fun times, and some frustrating times as well, during the couple of hours I played.

I still didn't quite figure out how VATS works, I only used it a couple of times in panic while facing 6 ghouls/whatever, :d

3. Huge fps drops from time to time, the game ran decently considering my poop computer but sometimes I got jerked down to 10 fps or something.
    4. Network lag, sometimes hitting a moving target was nigh impossible.
    I'm assuming until you get more perks/points in Perception, VATS is a close quarters thing. If you are up close to a mob and VATS with your gun, you'll get 99% chance to hit them (quicker shot if you aren't ADS). When using a melee wep, VATS lets you lunge from 5-10 feet away and its a good gap closer.

The game launch screen says to expect performance and stability issues in addition to deliberate outages. Could be that, or it could be the game is just poorly optimized.