Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I'm not sure what's worse. That Bethesda is incompetent and can't fix their game, or they're still trying to monetize it over fixing it. A new update reintroduces problems that were fixed... again.

https://kotaku.com/bug-riddled-updat...lic-1836457946
    Got to give it to Todd Howard, he is a great liar. I genuinely believed him after the last interview that they are going to make a game better. Got me again!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Got to give it to Todd Howard, he is a great liar. I genuinely believed him after the last interview that they are going to make a game better. Got me again!
    You know Starfield and Elder Scrolls VI are going to use iterations of the same engine as well? I expect most of the classic bugs to be there and not a lot of innovation.

Don't pre-order any of that shit; wait for reviews.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    You know Starfield and Elder Scrolls VI are going to use iterations of the same engine as well? I expect most of the classic bugs to be there and not a lot of innovation.

Don't pre-order any of that shit; wait for reviews.
    Difference is we can fix shit in offline games

This we just look at and sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post

This we just look at and sigh...
    bold of you to assume the new skyrim will be an offline game...

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Consumers buying Bethesda Developed products are always having to always fix or improve Bethesda games for free, While Bethesda games are still infamously buggy with little to no fixes from their own developers because Bethesda.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-07-20 at 09:05 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Do people already have cheats running in this game?

I just got to the end of a nuclear winter match, just me and two other guys left. I popped a stealth boy and like ten other chems... I had full HP, brand new full strength marine power armor...

I was crouch/stealth walking through bushes with a stealth boy into the last circle... The two other guys fought each other, one of them died, I saw them fighting. I watched the guy who survived walking towards the circle. He immediately just like locked onto me (like he wasn't even looking at me and then his vision just snapped directly onto me) and killed me with seemingly one shot from the .50 machine gun.

I can chalk the seemingly one shot up to lag or something and my only hearing one shot when he probably shot many shots... But how the fuck did he even see me and lock onto me in an instant? I was literally crouched in bushes with a fucking stealth boy active.
    There were cheats before release day, there were exploits from beta that went into launch, there were exploits of all kinds after every patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    Bold of you to think otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    Or assume that they will allow mods outside of creation club in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Or assume that they will allow mods outside of creation club in the first place.
    Yeah, I can see it now. "Skyrim is still popular despite the new TES game being out!" ....because at least Skyrim still allows mods outside of the CC, not because Bethe$da knows how to make good games lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Slow day at the fallout 76 Panel?

Last edited by szechuan; 2019-08-01 at 01:13 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

25% off all scrip costs for the legendary vendor for a week. Plus we're supposed to be getting our first raid on the 20th. A lot going on in this game.

Actually got around to playing the first raid. Actually thought the difficulty was rather well tuned, but then I remembered I was soloing a raid designed for 4 people. A lot of pros. Mobs weren't total pushovers, there were some unique rewards that make some special new armors sets you can wear. It was all fun, until the end...

The end boss is nothing more than a punching bag with a truckload of health. Imagine soloing a SBQ but with no sneak damage bonus and one that's high up so you can really melee it that well. And unlike the other rooms, the mobs endlessly respawn. On top of that, all of the mobs in the raid give like 90% reduced exp. I used a ton of supplies on my first run through, so much so, I actually need to restock before I can do it again. Easily over 1000 rounds of ammo. Took around 2 hours for a full clear, most of which was spent on that final boss. I'd say even if I was in a group of 4, that boss had waaay to much health. And I was playing on the easiest difficulty.

The rest of the raid I would classify as "hard content" which is actually nice to finally have in the game. But that end boss is the wrong kind of difficulty. It just burns through your supplies.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I was really excited for the Raid Vault, I was super dissappointed by the fact, that the "difficulty" consists not of hard content or tough mobs but time. The most boring and easiest way to implement "difficult" content all the while being a boring as mechanic.

Its also silly how the legendaries are basically set spawns and there is hardly any worthwhile loot or xp coming out of the raid. I only completed it once on Novic and tried once on Expert aswell as Standard. If the rewards are really only cosmetic vault armors that, knowing Bethesda, have some weird attributes and cant be legendary, the raid will turn out to be a waste of time and resources.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not pure cosmetic, armor added acid to your attacks from what I saw

There are three separate sets which are basically legendary gear with set bonuses if you wear enough of them. Didn't really seem all the amazing.

But yeah, I was disappointing to find the harder difficulties just limit your time, they don't really make the enemies stronger. Good luck soloing that.

The normal armor sets are meh, at best. But seeing as there is no other legendary power armor gear in the game, the raid PA sets are easily BiS. However, each one takes 30 Vault steel to make. For reference, I solod novice and got 2 Vault steel. Assuming that rate stays the same, I manage to get all the plans, and there's no other RNG, I would need to run novice 90 times to have enough steel to make a complete set.

Should note, they say the mission is different each week, and there's a total of 3 of them in this raid. Don't know how drastically different it is but I hope there's no strangler heart at the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Thankfully I found an easy cheese strat that basically lets me ignore the endless spawn of adds on the last boss. Getting better at the rest of the raid too, only took around 800 bullets to solo novice. Thinking of making a guide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Thinking of making a guide.
    I'd appreciate it, at least. I find myself saying "Aww yeah, taking my two best skills, sniping and explosives, into a raid filled with narrow turning corridors and infinity spawns."

Yes please make the guide I'd like it too

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any point in making a power armor melee build? Had something like 2200 Bethesda points from playing the game and bought a sweet power armor skin after giving the game time to get its shit together for a few months and I feel the need to budget space marine.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Well it's been done. Expert mode has been solod. Something about melee on the boss seems to do insane damage. Would save me a ton of bullets if I learned how.

Alright, the new raid mode this week is total crap. Took me hours to do the same hide and seek task in all 4 wings... only to figure out I was half way done. The next part involves protecting the GECK from a wave of ghouls and sneak damage is STILL bugged against them so they killed it and I failed. Huge waste of time. Stay far away from the raid this week.