5+ Year Old Account

Fetid The Devourer

Currently this boss to me is the most underwhelming boss that has came out for Uldir..

I guess you would have to follow me a little here in this idea for a new mechanic for this boss.

This has happened times before with multiple bosses that require more than just the normal two tanks fighting the boss. Kinda like Coven Heroic/Mythic. The idea is right in front of blizz but they won't do it.

Why would having three tanks be a problem for blizzard? Three heads= Three tanks? I understand you don't always have three tanks, but with off specs currently and the ability to change at will. Why isn't this a thing? Having three tanks juggling 3 different debuffs requiring them to do multiple things. They could even have the eggs that spawn each be one of three colors that you would have to split your dps into by attacking a certain head.

I'm sure these ramblings wont happen..buuuut what does the community think?

btw this is for mainly heroic/mythic raiding and maybe normal. LFR won't get past the second boss wipefest anyways.

Why demand 3 tanks? 2 tanks (MT/OT) has been the status quo for over a decade. I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Why demand 3 tanks? 2 tanks (MT/OT) has been the status quo for over a decade. I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    There is plenty of fights that have three "tanks". Coven and Vari Mythic, so what's your point here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    They are "fixing" ML and GCD, soooo.... 3 Tanks are used quite often tbh even thoigh the status qou says 2 tanks is the way to go. Wouldn't be bad to design 1 or 2 bosses each tief differently. Tankdebuffs that force 2 tanks are not very engaging and pretty boring/lazzy design and yet that is what 90% of every fight demands of tanks. Change is welcome