Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So you've heard about a Void Titan....

What about a Light Tian? Has anyone considered that if the Void can corrupt a Titan, why can't the light seeing as its the opposite of the void? Maybe that's the secret agenda of the Light based forces like the Naaru?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe there are Light lords that also can manifest in the Physical Universe, so they fling Naaru/something else we haven't encountered yet to combat the void/ "Purify"/corrupt a Titan.

Before Blizzard seemed to be setting the Light up to be more sinister than previously known, I assumed Azeroth would the be the Titan of Light since we already have Arcane, Elemental, and Nature ones. Now I don't know what Azeroth will be.

tldr: Anduin is the lightan

Purified by the Golden fires, he ceased use of shadow and is now pure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, are we assuming Titans are influenced by other forces while in development? Like did the Elemental Titan have a world teeming with Elementals for millennia? How does that even work?

I had always assumed "the titans" as we know them were already that. Though they might be more oriented towards the arcane or life? Dunno. All we can say is they're remarkably chill about us smashing up all their stuff on Azeroth and plundering it for loot.

Well we did save their hides, so there's that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post

Nice contribution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I had always assumed "the titans" as we know them were already that. Though they might be more oriented towards the arcane or life? Dunno. All we can say is they're remarkably chill about us smashing up all their stuff on Azeroth and plundering it for loot.

I assumed Titans were just that. Titans.

Anduin is the light titan

He can bite his thumb really hard and with a flash of lightning he can transform into a massive naked human-like creature thats capable of destroying big walls
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Titans have used Light before, or at least their servants have (Tyr)

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

The Arcane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    So we are assuming that Titans are based on the light then?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Tyr is not a titan. he was a titan keeper. Not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So we are assuming that Titans are based on the light then?
    I don't think there's any implication of that at all.

I don't see why a Titan couldn't be "corrupted" by the Light. That's basically the concept behind the Lightforged. To what extent this alters the mentality of an unwilling subject remains to be seen, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post
    Tyr is not a titan. he was a titan keeper. Not the same.
    Which is why the post you quoted distinguished between titans and their servants. That said, I don't recall Tyr ever being said to wield the Light himself.
    Last edited by StationaryHawk; 2018-06-04 at 02:47 AM.

I think the void is more corruptive than the light. To connect with the light you need faith or something to channel it. Void you can pretty much go mad with as little as being unlucky.

If Blizz is going for the dual nature of both forces having good/evil points, I think the difference is one has to be let in, while the other can force itself upon others.

Edit: Then again, I just remembered Xerra trying to force heal Illidan, so that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either way, I think it's clear we shouldn't blindly trust the light anymore. I wonder if there are different factions of light. Like some Naaru are less lawful, and more about free will etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I should bring up is that, although the Light and Shadow are mirror forces, they are NOT mirror forces in the realm the game takes place in. For whatever reason, the Light is more manifest and the Void appears 'locked out', only able to enter by force. We also have the Naaru, beings of pure Light that sometimes fall to Shadow, but never have we seen a void being brought to a Light form.

Basically, not everything Void related must have a Light equivalent, or the opposite, because for whatever reason the Light has a much stronger presence in the world than the Void does.

Well the Naaru didnt seem to be allies of the Titans. A Naaru never talked to Sargeras and told him: "hey there is other way"

I think the Titans are really big players in the creation and Light and Void want to remove those players. The void took another step and they want their own Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McCulloch View Post
    Before Blizzard seemed to be setting the Light up to be more sinister than previously known, I assumed Azeroth would the be the Titan of Light since we already have Arcane, Elemental, and Nature ones. Now I don't know what Azeroth will be.
    My guess a bit of everything. She will be the ichigo/random protagonist of titans

She won’t be born. My bet is that sine future enemies or the Horde (because as far As far as I can see we are approaching the “I’m gonna blow up the world for no reason!” Levels of villainous stupidity) are gonna screw up Azeroth the Titan in order to make the soft and hardly motivated fandom to rise up to the challenge and avenge that being that we never even met.

Deleted
    Titans are all light titans, chronicles says so. Which makes the concept of a void titan interesting, because when light and void mix they create.... Fel.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2018-06-04 at 10:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post

Just this. GG