Hero & Battleground Reveal

Hero and Battleground Reveal Livestream
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

We’re gearing up to unveil the next Hero and Battleground to enter the Nexus during a live broadcast on Monday, June 4, and we hope you’ll tune in for our live reveal celebration! Lead Content Designer Matt Cooper and Lead Hero Designer Matt Villers will be joined by HGC Europe casters Tim 'Trikslyr' Frazier and Thomas ‘Khaldor’ Kilian to bring you all the details.

How to Watch

When: 10:00 a.m. PDT [1:00 p.m. Eastern/1900 Central Europe] on Monday, June 4

Stick around for the entire hourlong show for an epic showmatch on the new Battleground with members of the Heroes development team. We can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on, so be sure to set a reminder for 10:00 a.m. PDT on June 4. Until then, we’ll see you in the Nexus.
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2018-06-04 at 03:11 PM.

I can't wait to play the new map! And Yrel seems like another powerful hero with wave clear, self heals, CC, immunity, pretty much everything...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait, this looks like one hell of an event!

Yrel looks fun, potentially a powerful hero, but basically every one of her moves broadcasts "I'm doing the thing! Shut me down NOW!" She might be a bit of a PUBStomper, but I can't see high ranked players using her. Also, she has a Harley Quinn release skin...

The new BG looks like a LOT of fun. Almost seems like they've made it intentionally to be an anti-rush map. You can't chip away at the boss, you can't wait for respawns, you'r rewarded for doing more than just zerging one lane. Then you have very powerful objectives that can really help, plus a couple of solid bosses to assist.

Then, finally, the event skins look great. I NEED Orc Jojo and Highlord Varian, I'll probably get Spirit Healer Auriel and if there's any time/shards left I'll grab Sapper Junkrat.

Basically, I'm saying shut up and take my money Blizzard.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    I can't wait to play the new map! And Yrel seems like another powerful hero with wave clear, self heals, CC, immunity, pretty much everything...
    Her waveclear is basically non-existent.