Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    We are talking about gamers here. What self respecting gamer has 2 or even 4GB of memory?
    Even better, 4GB has been standard for... some 8 years at least? If you look at standard laptop specs.
    And, realistically, 4GB is pretty unusable right now, if you want to do more than just opening Chrome with bunch of tabs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes me wonder what they plan on improving graphics-wise in the expansion after Battle for Azeroth.

In wrath, most of my guildies ran one of these, this is bad news for them.

Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Upgrading to 64-bit removes NTVDM, which is required to run MS-DOS and earlier Windows applications. As there is many professional software that use it, it can be a problem for some people.
    64 bit Windows has a Win64/32 subsystem built in to allow you to run 32 bit applications. Additionally - you can install the HyperV system on Windows and create a 32 bit VM to run those apps.

Lots of solutions - no excuse outside being poor to stay on 32 bit. Even our low end point of sale terminals are 64 bit these days.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Had to actually buy a new PC recently anyway because my PC went the way of the dodo, so this was good timing. It's been a great relief anyway, cause the game runs smooth on highest settings now. Was about time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Plenty of games REQUIRE 8gb RAM minimum nowadays and recommend 16. No one should be complaining about this change. When I build my new system I'm 100% going with 32gb. If your system is that old I don't know how the hell you've been running Legion at a tolerable framerate.

XP had 64-bit and I had XP on my first "real" computer 17 years ago. 64-bit XP came out like 4 years later - the year Call of Duty 2, Battlefield 2, NFS: Most Wanted, Resident Evil 4 and Batman Begins came out.
    I have 32gb now, but stuck with an i3 4th gen. I'm hoping to get an i7, but still a 4th gen i7 will be miles better than the i3 I have, I simply do not want to waste the value of the ddr3 32gb ram and lose it by upgrading to a new system that needs ddr4, the cost would be crippling.

The gtx 960 even runs legion wow, no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by talann View Post
    Makes me wonder what they plan on improving graphics-wise in the expansion after Battle for Azeroth.
    It's not really just about improving the game graphically.

It mostly means they don't have to work with any big limitation now. Well other than the engine but to be honest they've done pretty well with it for 13 years.