Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    There is it’s cleaner, more hygienic and it also looks more normal. You know like surgery to close a cleft lip
    Yea well, must be fun not being able to masturbate properly, ever. Good thing you had that part of your dick cut off for some bullshit 'hygienic' reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Health benefits that can be achieved with proper care of the penis, as noted by the Mayo Clinic, which makes the risks of an unnecessary, sometimes even fatal procedure on an infant unacceptable.
    Lots of things are not necessary that cause death to infants. It’s up to parents to make the call once provided the information.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Yea well, must be fun not being able to masturbate properly, ever. Good thing you had that part of your dick cut off for some bullshit 'hygienic' reason.
    Millions of guys in the adult industry and teenagers Work things out just fine.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    same applies to men, you know
    danish women will have to grow accustomed to uncircumsized men, if the ban hits. my guess: they will not throw a tantrum und have sex anyway.
    Outside of guys of Jewish or Muslim backgrounds circumcision is very rare in Denmark. We didn't go through that Dr. Kellog-fueled masturbation scare that drove it to become more or less standard practice in the US.

Remember kids if you masturbate too much you will turn blind. Better chopp off your foreskin to help you.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2018-06-05 at 12:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t care if it stops that or not. I feel it’s cleaner and more hygienic so my son is getting circumcised.

Lots of things are not necessary that cause death to infants. It’s up to parents to make the call once provided the information.
    Really? Like what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Like what?
    Ear piercings, tribal tattoos, cosmetic surgery, Racist indoctrination, plenty of other traditions especially for males.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aritra View Post
    Outside of guys of Jewish or Muslim backgrounds circumcision is very rare in Denmark. We didn't go through that Dr. Kellog-fueled masturbation scare that drove it to become more or less standard practice in the US.
    I've read about that, that is kinda creepy..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    I don’t care if it stops that or not. I feel it’s cleaner and more hygienic so my son is getting circumcised.
    Did you get circumcised as a grown up? If not you dont have a point of reference for feeling cleaner/more hygenic.

You can reverse and clean it just fine without circumcision, there's no scientific data that shows it is is more hygienic. There is a study that shows it lowers the rate of STDs by a small amount but it doesn't trump using a condom. As for it looking better, dude it's a penis they are butt ugly there's no way you are going to make it into a Picasso women simply do not care.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2018-06-05 at 12:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Did you get circumcised as a grown up? If not you dont have a point of reference for feeling cleaner/more hygenic.
    Sure I like most everyone else got it don’t remember and reap the benefits. It’s not a big deal imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ear piercings, tribal tattoos, cosmetic surgery, Racist indoctrination, plenty of other traditions especially for males.
    Ear piercings has not been found as cause of death in Denmark yet. Tribal tattoo methods and tattoos on a person younger than 16 is illegal. Cosmetic surgery on any younger than 18 is illegal. Oh, btw. Many doctors here has flagged circumcision as cosmetic.

As well, there is no racist indoctrination. Sounds like you have two alts. And there is not really any male traditions in denmark.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2018-06-05 at 12:29 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cleaner and prevents disease.
    You do realize part of the function of a foreskin is that it roles back? 99,99% of everyone with their foreskin knows this and washes their dick properly. You shouldn't be fucking diseased vaginas either, and most women keep their shit clean as well so this just isn't a problem. Lost nerve endings and sensation, your dick head turning from an internal organ to an external one, scar tissue (looks far worse imo) and less pleasurable sex and/or masturbation is a known fact. You're also forcing this on small children, unable to give consent. Atleast let people decide for themselves at 18 like any cosmetic surgery. Nobody would accept this practice if not for religious madness and making it so you need to be a consenting adult to undergo the surgery is an absolute given in the developed world.

Well it's not going to stop me, so I am glad I am never going to this country. Poor kids
    You should not have children. You should be on a list somewhere and under constant surveillance for the safety of those around you.

I'm not aware of any of those things causing infant deaths, but to be clear, any unnecessary procedure performed on infants should be banned until they reach an age where they can give informed consent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure I like most everyone else got it don’t remember and reap the benefits. It’s not a big deal imo.
    Subjective benefits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You can reverse and clean it just fine without circumcision, there's no scientific data that shows it is is more hygienic. There is a study that shows it lowers the rate of STDs by a small amount but it doesn't trump using a condom. As for it looking better, dude it's a penis they are but ugly there's no way you are going to make it into a Picasso women simply do not care.
    That’s the beautiful thing about freedom and choice. Not everyone agrees on the better method. I would say if a parent doesn’t want to do it then they shouldn’t be forced either.

That’s the beautiful thing about freedom and choice. Not everyone agrees on the better method. I would say if a parent doesn’t want to do it then they shouldn’t be forced either.
    But the baby doesn't get that choice and you can always opt to do it later on as an adult so why push it on a baby? I can begrudgingly accept "religious" reasons maybe but there is no scientific one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Reap what benefits? If you are a somewhat well adjusted human being, the cleaning/hygiene is not a benefit at all. If you actually think that you need a circumcised penis to be clean, that tells more about your habits, than the need for a cosmetic procedure.

The baby should have the "freedom" to not be mutilated. Parents don't have "freedom" to mutilate their babies. At least they don't in Denmark once the law goes through.

Most progressive country in the world, more soon to follow, hopefully.

There are no health benefits to circumcision. None. The only thing we measure circumcision's effect by is the degree to which is hurts the victim later in life, (if not immediately, and catastrophically) some are affected more adversely than others, many never know what's wrong with them. Since they were mutilated as an infant. Regardless of your personal denial as a victim of infant circumcision, it has impacted you adversely.
    Last edited by Shiny212; 2018-06-05 at 12:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not aware of any of those things causing infant deaths, but to be clear, any unnecessary procedure performed on infants should be banned until they reach an age where they can give informed consent.
    On some things maybe on this jury still out for a while. I’ll keep an open mind about it. Who knows maybe laws change. Danish seem lik swell people but I’m not Danish.

This seems to be the norm here in the states. Sometimes not all the time “when in Rome...”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But the baby doesn't get that choice and you can always opt to do it later on as an adult so why push it on a baby? I can begrudgingly accept "religious" reasons maybe but there is no scientific one.
    Yeah because he’s a baby and doesn’t know shit. It’s me and his mother with God willed his little ass into existence as such we are responsible for making the decisions for him and what is best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Reap what benefits? If you are a somewhat well adjusted human being, the cleaning/hygiene is not a benefit at all. If you actually think that you need a circumcised penis to be clean, that tells more about your habits, than the need for a cosmetic procedure.
    You might not need it. Depends on who you are obviously not Danish people.