Exclamation Feral Druid LF Guild for Mythic Raiding For BFA

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a raiding guild for BFA. I'm mainly looking for a EST raiding guild and if possible twice a week, considering next semester college will be a bit rough on me and I really don't like missing raid nights. I can also make mornings if that's what your raiding schedule is like.

About myself: I started playing WoW less than a year ago, I've always been a very competitive player and always try to excel in the class I'm playing. Right now, I main a feral druid and that can change for when BFA hits depending on the changes they make when it goes live. I'm 8/11M experienced at the moment. I consider myself a person willing to take criticism if its to improve and I'm always willing to learn.

I currently play in Stormrage but I don't have a problem in server transferring. I'll possibly be looking to switch over around mid-july or when prepatch eventually hits which I assume will be around that time.

Contact
    :

Discord: Miro#7691
    BNet: MatiasD#11630

Thank you for reading, have a nice day

- - - Updated - - -

It seems I can't post links to my Warcraft logs profile yet, but if you'd like to look me up my character's name is Míro on Stormrage.
    Heroic Parse Average: 97.9 (11/11 H)
    Mythic Parse Average: 74.9 (8/11 M)
    Last edited by MMatiasD; 2018-06-06 at 11:11 PM.