Poll: Hardest boss to rekill?

Hardest boss to rekill? (mythic Antorus)

Out of curiosity, for those of you that have the raid on farm, which boss generally wipes you the most on reclears?

For us it's probably Coven (speedkill strat) or Varimathras.
    Last edited by Farah; 2018-06-10 at 11:58 PM.

Before the nerfs it was absolutely Aggramar.

Deleted
    Looking at my stats; Varimathras and Aggramar. Still voted Aggramar because Vari is 1-2 minute wipes and Aggramar is 5-7 minute wipes.

It's Varimathras or Aggramar... for some reason last night we spent 90 minutes on mythic Aggramar, and 2-shot Argus after.

Aggramar has so many variables that can cause a wipe, it's never really "on farm".

For Varimathras, it's because people most likely are trying to parse and forget to kill adds.

Deleted
    None of them. We 1 shot them all every week.

Alright's guild is 2/11m. I found his wowprogress. He's a pathological liar or something.

Quote Originally Posted by AgilityTank View Post
    Alright's guild is 2/11m. I found his wowprogress. He's a pathological liar or something.
    1 more boss than I expected from that guy

Quote Originally Posted by AgilityTank View Post
    Why would he lie? It's really easy to 1-shot the first 2 bosses every week

Pretty much Varimathras for us. Its just so easy to wipe on, any tiny positioning mistake is just an instant wipe but at least its a short boss. Aggramar can be annoying but we generally kill it on second pull. We went through a phase of 1-shotting Argus for several weeks in a row, then had a night of wiping on it with new trials in, safe to say they failed.

Deleted
    Argus rekills have been way more of a pain than Aggramar (especially since the nerf).

For us, Aggramar pre-nerf, Varimathras after the Agg nerf.

It was always Agg before, and Vari was right there, but Vari was significantly fast to wipe and reset on typically. Nothing else has ever caused more than a couple of wipes due to people just being dumpsters.

EDIT: Oh, we did have one week way back before the nerf where Argus rekill was very hard for some reason, but it was after we replaced like 5 raiders.

Post Aggy nerf, toss up between Argus and Varimathras. The former because he's legitimately the hardest boss still, the latter because one dude being a pixel out of position equals an instant wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Why would he lie? It's really easy to 1-shot the first 2 bosses every week
    Hey, my guild also did that for 3 weeks until we couldn't provide enough players! Mythic Guild ftw.