Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    How long would it take a 875 Feral Druid to gear up for it?
    I would say max 1 week if you are super slow, get to argus do the shit there and get 910 items, lfr and weekly m+ as high as you can get, i've done 35/36 of the challenges almost all of my chars were 915-920ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Why are they doing this? Stop giving away everything for free.
    Yeah because when you did it, you alone put in 99% of the nethershards required to even spawn the mage tower right?

Some people really like to overreact to stuff like this. How are they giving everything away for free? You still have to do the challenge and you still have to have the nethershards. So please enlighten me how this is giving it away for free?

10+ Year Old Account
    I still need to level my druid and farm him some gear. Really want that cartoonish guardian animation.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    now people need to search a new reason for being bad, blizzard is a bully
    Because being online at a specific time during the week to even attempt it was nice game design in the first place.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Because being online at a specific time during the week to even attempt it was nice game design in the first place.
    Yeah, that super specific 72 hour(or was it 96?) period that shifts each time.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Well, that's cool...

I had been trying to to do as much as possible during the uptime so that I wouldn't be dependent on an unpredictable schedule for future uptime.

I completed 36/36 2 days ago after doing 7 of them over this past weekend...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    It is kind of shit when it lands in the middle of the week, giving many people far less time to work on them for that cycle due to work schedules.

Nice. I missed a week before because I was out with the flu and a few other times the tower was up life was happening (moving to a new state), so this is nice to catch up. Now I can bang my head against the brewmaster one even more! 23 done...maybe I can actually get them all done now..

Seriously though, I know this is something that had been requested, I just didn't think they'd actually do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    I tried this too, and while it works now and then (it's how I first noticed it was possible) it's far more unreliable than taking a hit from him at the start which works a majority of the time.
    You're absolutely right. I did ultimately stand on him as well for that and then reposition later to just inside Mortal Coil range. Thanks for catching it.

giving it for free would be making challenge weapon skin automatically unlocked. They are doing this to help the fact that there isn't as much people turning in resources to rebuild it fast enough. And also to give 0 excuse to people not to do it.

there is literal fuckton of people who dont have time to play during week even if they wanted to so their only chance is if those "72 hours" are during weekend

and this is limiting them a lot.

blizzard should have opened mage tower permanently back in january then people wouldnt complain

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    there is literal fuckton of people who dont have time to play during week even if they wanted to so their only chance is if those "72 hours" are during weekend

and this is limiting them a lot.

blizzard should have opened mage tower permanently back in january then people wouldnt complain
    They're limiting themselves by only playing during the weekend. And there's been plenty of mage towers active during weekends for people who can only play during weekends to do the challenges they want.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They're limiting themselves by only playing during the weekend. And there's been plenty of mage towers active during weekends for people who can only play during weekends to do the challenges they want.
    ..or maybe they're normal people, have a job monday-friday and don't want another stressful experience (in addition time limited) right after this? It is so big problem to you that Blizzard will allow us to play this last 3-4 weekends of Legion? You won't feel so special anymore or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    ..or maybe they're normal people, have a job monday-friday and don't want another stressful experience (in addition time limited) right after this? It is so big problem to you that Blizzard will allow us to play this last 3-4 weekends of Legion? You won't feel so special anymore or something?
    No, I don't particularly mind it. I just think it's a sad excuse to complain about the uptime holding you back when it's been active during every possible time of the week already.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    now remove the 2 legendary limit so we can just equip one in every slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    How long would it take a 875 Feral Druid to gear up for it?
    I literally got my fresh feral druid skin over a week. Granted I was very lucky in my only LFR run and got my 4 piece, point being if you run LFR till 4 piece it's super easy.

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    You can stack the lightblood effects?
    You were able to the last time it was up. Several of my guildies cheesed it on their alts. When you zone into the encounter you have to have the lightblood elixir in their own separate stacks of 1 then you start consuming them.
    Last edited by anveena; 2018-06-06 at 08:13 PM.

Deleted
    Why are they giving away a cosmetic skin (that you still have to actually complete the challenge to even get) for free? They aren't, those people are still actively paying their subs during the most boring period in the expansion. I have no idea where people get this 'free' from. We're all customers, sadly some customers like to feel high and mighty because people are getting access to their 'special skin'.

And yes, I too did most of the challenges I cared about before outgearing it, but I don't feel like I have some kind of weird ownership over my 'special skins' or that people are getting spoon fed just because they don't have to wait X amount of days before attempting the challenge again.

Good.

Also this thread delivers. They've "given away" nothing except removing a totally arbitrary time gate on to-be-removed content.

Deleted
    when will this be Live ?

first time i hear about these challenges... gonna give it a try for shadow priest (ilvl 924)