Poll: What Spec?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

What Spec will you play in BfA

In the unlikely situation all three specs will do almost identical dmg what spec will you main?

BM because I am not a tool. Nor am I talented enough to play Surv.

Marksman 4life. I love how it is in Legion, so it is sad to see that one go. But adjusting as always so it will be fun!

Marksmanship, I don't like melee, and I don't like how easy BM is.

MM for life. It'll never feel as good as it did with mythic HFC tier, flinging instant Aimed Shots around and doing all the kiting mechanics, but the removal of Vulnerability ramøup and wet-noodle Aimed without it has me possibly returning as a Hunter, after Legion being my first expansion not maining one. Now, all we need are generic quivers,so I'm not forced into being an elf to match Thas'dorah and I'ma happy huntard!

10+ Year Old Account
    That depends on how the upcoming changes to Marksmanship turn out. With the proposed changes for Marksmanship, the spec would still do best with two other changes:
    1. Aimed Shot reduced to 2.5 sec cast time.
    2. Rapid Fire becoming a spender and Steady Shot generating more focus to compensate.
    If those two changes went ahead with the other changes mentioned by the Blue Poster, I would 100% be playing Marksmanship. Without those two changes, I am still undecided between MM and BM.
    I voted for BM based purely on what the specs currently are, but since the specs aren't finished yet, I may yet change my mind.

5+ Year Old Account
    Still hope to see changes to BM,MM hunters + Frost dk, as it is now VERY boring talents..... (so play surv they done good)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    MM have changes announced, including AiS recharge being affected by haste, talent balancing, and Lone Wolf balancing.
    I don't care for numbers (I am not M raider) and will play MM as I did for the past years.

By the way, frost DKs have changes announced as well, I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will start off playing BM for leveling. And from there I will decide if I like MM. Never know I might even like SV? But not a big fan of playing melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxsakes View Post
    I will start off playing BM for leveling. And from there I will decide if I like MM. Never know I might even like SV? But not a big fan of playing melee.
    ^ this!

hopefully we see a new beta-patch tonight with these HUUUGE mm-changes.

Survival because it's becoming one of the best melee in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhokz View Post
    ^ this!

hopefully we see a new beta-patch tonight with these HUUUGE mm-changes.
    You meant YUGE, right?

@Topic: voted MM, since I would like to main a ranged spec without pet.
    All 3 specs look good in my eyes though (on paper at least), so and I would be fine with either one and looking forward to switch between them from encounter to encounter.
    Got a Beta key today, so will try all specs out and maybe change my mind after that.
    Last edited by andreasels; 2018-06-07 at 10:07 AM.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If Wildfire Bomb becomes a traditional circular AoE, there's a very good chance I might level as SV this time around.

If I end up playing Hunter in BFA I think I'll end up wanting to play all the specs depending on the encounter. Assuming the azerite gear grind for proper talents and filling up bag space isn't too big of a pain in the ass to carry around with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    MM - will not change.

Survival is my favorite and always has been regardless of what changes it has had.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    If Wildfire Bomb becomes a traditional circular AoE, there's a very good chance I might level as SV this time around.
    It won't until after beta releases at least, I hate the cone too but it is what it is.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    All 3 why limit my self.

survival most likely. mm looks cool again though. bm has been snoozefest (and barely changed?) since cataclysm

Not hunter. RIP melee Survival.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    Will test all while levling and see what fits me best. But if it ends up being like in Legion I might stick with my Elem shammy and WW monk.