Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wowhead has it up /news=284829

would be sweet if the char copy actualy worked. I keep getting character not found

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    would be sweet if the char copy actualy worked. I keep getting character not found
    Had to catch it before the masses, now you'll probably have to wait a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Had to catch it before the masses, now you'll probably have to wait a bit.
    I went online. Copied my rogue over. Told my friend it was up. he logged on. Copied all his chars over. he is playing, i am not

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I went online. Copied my rogue over. Told my friend it was up. he logged on. Copied all his chars over. he is playing, i am not
    That's a weird one then, have you tried recopying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Having same problem as him.

Renaming doesn't work.
    Recopying doesn't work.
    Faction changing doesn't work.
    Race change doesn't work.

Can't log in period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Gr- View Post
    Having same problem as him.

Renaming doesn't work.
    Recopying doesn't work.
    Faction changing doesn't work.
    Race change doesn't work.

Can't log in period.
    Very strange indeed, sorry it's not working for y'all

10+ Year Old Account
    Very strange indeed, sorry it's not working for y'all
    I figured it would be broken right off the bat anyway so no big deal I guess.

It worked when i swapped server. So not entirely sure whats going on. But i got the same character not found on my 120 toon aswell.

I was able to copy the character. Prestige is completely reseted. I didn't even get the Honor level 5 achievement.

Have fun grinding over 300 levels of Honor without a single reward

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    stuck in the loading screen, with copied and with created character. it says "no character found"..

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I was able to copy the character. Prestige is completely reseted. I didn't even get the Honor level 5 achievement.

Dude, relax..it's beta.

Jump to conclusions much? They've already said all your honor / prestige will be amalgamated together on your account.

Chill out.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Deleted
    This build... does not have class changes or datamining not complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Jump to conclusions much? They've already said all your honor / prestige will be amalgamated together on your account.

Chill out.
    That was said before the change from Prestige to Honor levels

Why would that change anything? Honor is still Honor, even if Prestige is no longer a thing.

That wont make a difference. Your prestige levels are just fancier ways of saying honor. Take out the title of "prestige 1, 2, 3, etc" and all you have are honor levels. Which is what they've decided to do. Its still gunna be cross-char and combined together. Char Copy just became available I expect many bugs. This kind of stuff happens with mounts / pets too on previous betas. 400 mounts on live then for some reason 180 on beta.

Just give them time
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    That wont make a difference. Your prestige levels are just fancier ways of saying honor. Take out the title of "prestige 1, 2, 3, etc" and all you have are honor levels. Which is what they've decided to do. Its still gunna be cross-char and combined together. Char Copy just became available I expect many bugs. This kind of stuff happens with mounts / pets too on previous betas. 400 mounts on live then for some reason 180 on beta.

Just give them time
    I hope you are right. Mounts, pets and toys have transferred okay so far.

I'll give it some more time

Lol, I thought the previous 400 mount reward was underwhelming. And, to my surprise, they actually changed it, too bad this is one is also underwhelming for this achievement. Not that it's a bad model, but another one as a reward for 400 mount, sigh. Why not use at least a new model from BFA god damnit, stop being lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lol, I thought the previous 400 mount reward was underwhelming. And, to my surprise, they actually changed it, too bad this is one is also underwhelming for this achievement. Not that it's a bad model, but another one as a reward for 400 mount, sigh. Why not use at least a new model from BFA god damnit, stop being lazy.
    Recolours are recolours. My issue would be they took two flying mounts and replaced them with two ground mounts.