Page 1 of 26
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

jury awards family of black man killed by police $4 in damages. $1 for funeral

The fuck is wrong with American cops?

That's pretty sickening.

guns claim another life, just another day in america.

"Once inside, officers found Hill dead with an unloaded handgun in his back pocket, not his hand, court records show. Toxicology would later show Hill was intoxicated,"

any other country that's black man doesn't own gun, cop is not scared for his life, cop does not fatally kill black man.

good to know police can legally kill you for having a gun in your back pocket on your own premises.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Some how he’ll deserve it for being black.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    guns claim another life, just another day in america.

"Once inside, officers found Hill dead with an unloaded handgun in his back pocket, not his hand, court records show. Toxicology would later show Hill was intoxicated,"

any other country that's black man doesn't own gun, cop is not scared for his life, cop does not fatally kill black man.

good to know police can legally kill you for having a gun in your back pocket on your own premises.
    Second amendment is working as intended clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Something tells me that the jury frequently visits 4 Chan. $4 in damages? That's some major league trolling

Florida.
    Unsurprising. The Police are pretty prejudice and racist there.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    a man can't even blast loud music in his garage without being killed.

Well he had a gun on him. I don't understand the money though just don't give them anything.

answers the door with a gun , slams it then gets shot? I'm confused by these peoples reactions, why wouldnt you keep your hands up and clear and cooperate?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well he had a gun on him. I don't understand the money though just don't give them anything.
    The police straight up murder someone and not only are they not punished, but they're ordered to give an insultingly low amount of money and that's ok with you?

The Jury found one cop 1% at fault. I'm assuming that $1 is bare minimum, or the family was seeking $100 in damages.

Well he had a gun on him.

It was determined that Newman fired all four shots in less than 1.2 seconds, and an expert said the final shot to Hill's head would have immediately disabled his motor capabilities. This raises the question in Phillips' mind: How did Hill get the gun in his back pocket after he was shot?
    Of course, it's also nice to know what our sacred 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to worthless niggers black people.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the article's summary of the event is accurate then... that's just atrocious. And yet not surprising at all anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Having a gun in America is his right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    answers the door with a gun , slams it then gets shot? I'm confused by these peoples reactions, why wouldnt you keep your hands up and clear and cooperate?

he made the mistake of having a couple beers and panicked a little bit when he saw cops.

He had a gun on him, in his own house, tucked in his pants, and it was unloaded.

So much for the second amendment.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

THIS is outrageous , not that VJ vs trump fuss on the other thread earlier

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    Again it’s an americans right to own a gun he broke no laws.

Ohh wait, they didn't get anything lol.

Because the jury found that Mascara was only 1% responsible, the verdict was reduced to 4 cents, and then, because the jury found that Hill was drunk at the time, the final payout was nothing.