Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Women can dress like strippers but men can't?
    Yes, only women should be dressed like that. Why? Because shes woman. Same sh1t is not ok for men.
    This night elf male looks like a faggot
    Last edited by Dentelan; 2018-06-08 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    That's not entirely true. House Ravencrest and the Wardens for example both wear full-on armor that looks a bit heavier than bikini plate.

Also my problem isn't the existence of the whole "no-armor" type of armor as much as it is the design of this particular "armor". Especially with the male night elves who are practically wearing nothing. I edited my previous comment to provide examples of how this kind of armor could've looked like.

The agility/speed thing isn't much of an excuse to be wearing nothing either. If that's the case they should be wearing more leather and hide. If they have to wear bikini plate, atleast wear a layer of chainmail underneath so you're less vulnerable to flesh wounds.
    if you actually look at the armor its made out of leather with some metal engraving, and not to mention how much more iconic that set is to the ones you linked

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    That's not entirely true. House Ravencrest and the Wardens for example both wear full-on armor that looks a bit heavier than bikini plate.
    Except Ravencrest forces were never part of Sentinels army (Sentinels were founded after first BL invasion when Hyjal was created). Warden also mostly wear light armor. Only high ranking members like Maiev/Cordana were full plate.

the male armor is one of the most important things that needed to happen for WoW and I'm happy it did

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Yes, only women should be dressed like that. Why? Because shes woman. Same sh1t is not ok for men.
    This night elf male looks like a faggot
    No idea if you're being sarcastic or not, but I thought these forums didn't cope with this kind of bigorty. Go figure... :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Except Ravencrest forces were never part of Sentinels army (Sentinels were founded after first BL invasion when Hyjal was created). Warden also mostly wear light armor. Only high ranking members like Maiev/Cordana were full plate.
    Exactly... Pre-sentinel culture was vastly different.

Deleted
    The night elves are not humans, their culture is not our culture, getting pissy because they're finally dressing and looking like traditonal NIGHT ELVES is riduculous. I hope Blizzard continues to restore them to the savage masters of the forest they once were.

Quote Originally Posted by AgeOldGnomette View Post
    The night elves are not humans, their culture is not our culture, getting pissy because they're finally dressing and looking like traditonal NIGHT ELVES is riduculous. I hope Blizzard continues to restore them to the savage masters of the forest they once were.

It's not about the females, but the males looking like strippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    It's not about the females, but the males looking like strippers.
    Ohhh nooo now you know how girls perceive girl characters

too bad it's CURRENT YEAR and this game is played by a certain group of whiny people.

Dig it. My night elf hunter would wear those bracers permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    Ohhh nooo now you know how girls perceive girl characters
    Not the same at all. It's about the males wearing female outfit.
    Since when was this normal for NE males?? It's just the typical blizzard approach, always overdo things people want.
    No1 ever asked for female outfit's to NE males, but just asked for blizzard to take night elves back to the roots.

It does look good on the female model.

Deleted
    ...Perhaps I'm just used to male nelfs showing skin. Malfurion, Illidan, druid of the talon, keepers of the grove...

God damnit I want a that male version on my orc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AgeOldGnomette View Post

Yes, in WC3 Night Elves were supposed to be savage, sort of tribal but with a higher government.

Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    Not the same at all. It's about the males wearing female outfit.
    Since when was this normal for NE males?? It's just the typical blizzard approach, always overdo things people want.
    No1 ever asked for female outfit's to NE males, but just asked for blizzard to take night elves back to the roots.

It does look good on the female model.
    What the hell? How is that a female outfit? Where is a bra or skirt?

Is Conan the barbarian wearing female outfit? Or Illidan? Damn, some people are really narrow minded.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyalona View Post
    They are literally wearing the clothes of a female.
    You're applying human standards to a non-human species. Night elves are not very culturally compatible to humans, they're feral, nocturnal elves.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-06-08 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatch View Post
    Could also be a slight hint for future heirtage armor for player but time will tell.
    I can really dig this. Especially if it means trolls can finally get this cool set or armor across all classes instead of it being piecemeal mail/cloth/etc. and therefore unusable.

The NE male is Barbarian as fuck and I'd love it on my warrior.

There's not a lot of good savage or barbarian armor for Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I can really dig this. Especially if it means trolls can finally get this cool set or armor across all classes instead of it being piecemeal mail/cloth/etc. and therefore unusable.

Yes! /10char

We need the qausi-tribal barbarian heritage armor sets for nelves, tauren, orcs and trolls.

This looks great! Both the male and the female version. Fits the Night elf theme very well.

I hope that troll armor also becomes available.

It's brave of blizzard to make this "skimpy"armor in this current year, but I'm glad they did

and glad the males got one too.

It always annoyed me that people think only guys want the sexy outfits on their characters,

In my experience girls like them just as much if not more!

Male night elves dressed up like their female counterparts. Looks funny and odd. Male night elves aren't part of the sentinel army and should therefor not be outfitted with their armor. The males in night elve society have been known to use a completely different type of dresscode within which even a bare-chested "outfit" makes more sense than this.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-06-08 at 09:50 PM.