Deleted

Kill shot? Should it be brought back?

Personally kill shot was my favourite ability in the game, it was fun and effective, and suited the mm hunter class fantasy to its core. Why shouldnt an expert archer be able to place that final killing arrow right between its targets eyes?

thoughts?

I liked it, too, but I don't think it's coming back and not even because it's really too late in dev to add back in a talent and then properly balance the rotation and damage output in multiple scenarios.

I just think they like the MM hunter toolkit as is.

But yeah, as a Nelf hunter, I loved sitting in some sniper nest and being stealthed and casting that 6 sec cast that I know was gonna blow up someone. And it used to not pull you out of stealth until the shot went off. It became useless when it took you out of stealth the second you started to cast it. Felt like it must feel for a lock in PvP trying to cast that 6 sec Chaos Bolt without any procs or CDs (not that anyone should try this, of course).

Deleted
    i think you might be thinking of a different ability, kill shot was the instant cast execute attempt. ^^

5+ Year Old Account
    "Kill Shot" was fun+good skill , but its too powerfull tool in kit of any class Ranged-Execute that cost nothing to use (no bad sides of this skill to hunter himself, no debuffs if you failed to kill , no big CD or spend source).
    This skill too poweful to have for anyone (usually hunters in BG have 20-1 ,just by ksing all kills from anyone) hell good hunters can even do 40-0 and act as if they john wick in flash and blood.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    "Kill Shot" was fun+good skill , but its too powerfull tool in kit of any class Ranged-Execute that cost nothing to use (no bad sides of this skill to hunter himself, no debuffs if you failed to kill , no big CD or spend source).
    This skill too poweful to have for anyone (usually hunters in BG have 20-1 ,just by ksing all kills from anyone) hell good hunters can even do 40-0 and act as if they john wick in flash and blood.
    This is just pure nonsense.

Kill shot absolutely should come back.

Return it as a talent that replaces Rapid Fire, perhaps? Would still generate focus, etc.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Please bring back killshot, itll only make mm less bland