Deleted

Drek'thar should have been a hero...

We have Reh'gar... only because someone at Blizzard opposed the "support kit" for Thrall, and they quickly made Reh'gar.

Now Rehgar acts as skin wielder of of more iconic Orcs like the Santa Clause Orc in Orgrimmar, or big boss of the Frostwolves Drek'thar.

I wish Blizzard made Drek'thar instead of Reh'gar or if it's not too late, perhaps make him a ranged Elemental Orc. Let him ride his wheelchair. Not only is that funny (and badass), but that way you can see the difference between Reh'gar Drek'thar skin and real Drek'thar.

This Orc looks different enough to be his own hero: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkIveH6YLfM

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Already 2 Shaman, doesn't need a 3rd. Pass. Though tbh I'm more surprised he wasn't made a Thrall Skin, since they are actually both Frostwolves and Drekthar fights with an Axe.

I was more surprised that they took Rehgar in the first place when HotS launched.

Barely known character of Warcraft, only appeared in comics that were average at best and where he only played a supporting role.
    On top of that, he's a Enhance / Resto hybrid, whereas Thrall went full Enhancement.

Drek'thar as Elemental or Elemental / Resto would have made more sense in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by True Horde View Post
    We have Reh'gar... only because someone at Blizzard opposed the "support kit" for Thrall, and they quickly made Reh'gar.

Now Rehgar acts as skin wielder of of more iconic Orcs like the Santa Clause Orc in Orgrimmar, or big boss of the Frostwolves Drek'thar.

I wish Blizzard made Drek'thar instead of Reh'gar or if it's not too late, perhaps make him a ranged Elemental Orc. Let him ride his wheelchair. Not only is that funny (and badass), but that way you can see the difference between Reh'gar Drek'thar skin and real Drek'thar.

This Orc looks different enough to be his own hero: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkIveH6YLfM
    Just imagine some of the Characters reactions after being wrecked by an orc in a Wheelchair
    Kel'thuzad; did I just get killed by a senile old orc in a wheelchair
    Thrall; Hehe, you still got it Drek'thar
    Or if they kill him
    Muradin; now I feel bad
    Garrosh; So, do you need the wheelchair or no? It's really confusing

Deleted
    What epic ability you are missing Drekthar has, seriously?
    Because i just cant see the difference from one "badass orc shaman" to another "badass orc shaman".
    We have enough orc already, and 2 of them is a shaman and now you have your Drekthar skin if he's your favorite character from the bazillion heroes, npcs and other humanoids from WoW.

Get over it and be happy you got a skin...

You can say that about any hero that isn't already in the game and has overlap with a current one.

Saurfang and Grom are also unlikely becuase Garrosh pretty much covers any and all Orc Warriors with badass 2H weps. There's simply not enough room for every iteration and variation of every Warcraft Hero.

I mean even Maraad wasn't chosen over Yrel, and it makes total sense since his entire silhouette and frame could easily make for a Legendary Uther skin. Same reason why the devs spoke out against Widowmaker as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.