Patch 10.2.7 - Encrypted wowdev3 Build

Patch 10.2.7 - Encrypted wowdev3 Build
    Patch 10.2.7 has been pushed to the wowdev3 endpoint, indicating that 10.2.7 PTR could arrive in the near future. Note that the build is currently encrypted, datamining is not possible yet.

This build should contain new 10.2.7 content as previewed in the February Roadmap, such as Timerunning: Pandamonium, Harbinger Quests, Troll & Draenei Heritage Armor Quests, and a new Holiday Event.

Last edited by Lumy; 2024-03-28 at 05:01 PM.

hype train hype train

Strap me to a dragon and launch it at the current fated raid, I am ready!

so patch 3 April for EU?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    so patch 3 April for EU?
    This is just PTR that usually last 8-10 weeks, 10.2.6 was exception and still 2nd part of this patch (Season 4) is tested separately. 10.2.7 will be patch after that.

Personally I expect Season 4 on May 1st (on EU) and 10.2.7 around 12th/19th June.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    This is just PTR that usually last 8-10 weeks, 10.2.6 was exception and still 2nd part of this patch (Season 4) is tested separately. 10.2.7 will be patch after that.
    8-10??? More like 4-6 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    8-10??? More like 4-6 right?
    I think 8-10 is a good estimate. Would make sense for the patch to go live roughly halfway through season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    I think 8-10 is a good estimate. Would make sense for the patch to go live roughly halfway through season 4.
    Wait 10.2.7 isn't season 4 patch? I just double checked the road map and season 4 doesn't have a patch number? When the fk is season 4 coming out lmao

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Wait 10.2.7 isn't season 4 patch? I just double checked the road map and season 4 doesn't have a patch number? When the fk is season 4 coming out lmao
    It's part of 10.2.6. Yeah, they should just call it 10.2.7 and Pandamonium stuff 10.2.8.

So uh......... wasn't TWW alpha supposed to start by now or?...

The sooner they start talking about 10.2.7 the better at this point.

We still don't know stuff about 10.2.6 which is live and now we have confirmation that the next full-on patch will on the PTR soon. Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    So uh......... wasn't TWW alpha supposed to start by now or?...
    Should be anytime now yeah

Quote Originally Posted by justwatching View Post
    The sooner they start talking about 10.2.7 the better at this point.
    Agreed. Best we forget about Blunderstorm.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    We still don't know stuff about 10.2.6 which is live and now we have confirmation that the next full-on patch will on the PTR soon. Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?
    what do you mean? 10.2.6 is the Plunderstorm. and I would guess that season 4 is also part of 10.2.6 but I could be wrong. what else is there to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    Agreed. Best we forget about Blunderstorm.
    I got a feeling it's gonna live rent-free in your head for some time to come

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    what do you mean? 10.2.6 is the Plunderstorm. and I would guess that season 4 is also part of 10.2.6 but I could be wrong. what else is there to know?
    Season 4 is part of 10.2.6 and there is still some things we don't know about it. Most notably how bullions are acquired or if there is going to be a raid rotation or not at the start of the season. There is speculation on this, but nothing from blizzard's mouth yet.