Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Ps4 has p5 and swutch has xb2 so nope
    Video games NO! Sit!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Video games NO! Sit!
    I must stir the hornests nest

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Don’t be jelly. It’s not my problem you probably can’t afford to do it as well. Doesn’t mean you have to take your anger and jealously out on those who can.

Also, lol. Console exclusives are some of the best games in existence. Acting like they’re not just shows your ignorance/jealously on the issue.
    I'm afraid I can't be jealous that your Mommy and Daddy buy you everything. That's what you do for dumb, spoiled kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I must stir the hornests nest
    yesss doooo it!!!

Is Xbox popular in the Europe?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Can Microsoft buy EA and take all its titles? I mean lesser evil thing.

Microsoft is literally doing what gamers and the industry wants of them. Getting more first party studios to pump out first party exclusives for the platform. This is what they need and so they are doing it. And people are still shitting on them for it. People are hating on MS just to hate on them at this point. It’s a fucking broken record.

Here’s to hoping we get some decent first party titles in development so they can be released by the next Xbox console launch.
    While I think MS has dropped the ball in numerous areas since the catastrophic reveal...They have done tons of good things and what people want them to do...and continually catch shit for it...It's actually hilarious...Sony has blocked cross-play, the argument will be that well MS blocked it last gen so get bent, which is sad for today's world of connectivity....Think of where we were technologically when this happened...and then think of where we are now...Two VERY different times...and it hasn't even been that long. Then denying EA Access....and despite anyones love or hate for EA...that's an anti-consumer choice...they should have been on board with it and let their consumer base decide if it was worth it or not. Yet sony continually gets praise like they actually give a shit about you....Sony's UI still sucks, and they're slow to the game to get features people want...but it's okay cause it's sony.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    Can Microsoft buy EA and take all its titles? I mean lesser evil thing.
    Could they? Yes.

Would they? Highly unlikely as it would be a massive acquisition and a gamble on making their money back any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Is Xbox popular in the Europe?
    I know a lot of brits on xbox live.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I know a lot of brits on xbox live.
    Yea Xbox hasn't a decent brand recognition in the UK(actually their second biggest market after US and bigger then Canada for them). The rest of Europe is PC/Sony land pretty much.

Don’t be jelly. It’s not my problem you probably can’t afford to do it as well. Doesn’t mean you have to take your anger and jealously out on those who can.

Also, lol. Console exclusives are some of the best games in existence. Acting like they’re not just shows your ignorance/jealously on the issue.
    I'm the same man...It's the best thing in the world...Only jealous plebs lash out cause they can't afford all options.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I'm the same man...It's the best thing in the world...Only jealous plebs lash out cause they can't afford all options.
    "I spend an excessive amount of money on multiple systems even though I likely don't play all three and certainly not to an equal degree while supporting exclusives that harm the industry as a whole because I'm a massive tool".

Ah the ole "exclusives harm the industry" argument. Real original excuse right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Ah the ole "exclusives harm the industry" argument. Real original excuse right there.
    "original excuse"? Haha, what? Actually, never mind. It's never wise to try to understand the logic of a simpleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    "original excuse"? Haha, what? Actually, never mind. It's never wise to try to understand the logic of a simpleton.
    -Implying you understand basic logic to begin with.

-Implying you understand basic logic to begin with.
    Is that supposed to be an attempt at "greentext" and outside of 4chan no less? That's laughably pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Is that supposed to be an attempt at "greentext" and outside of 4chan no less? That's laughably pathetic.
    Pathetic is already a good descriptor, you don't need to throw another one on top of it for a more hyperbolic effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Came back from a funeral, can you all chill out and get back on topic...

Exclusives are good for the industry, which is why it's a good thing MS is putting an effort into acquiring studios(even if 3 of them don't particularly excite me). Outside of exclusives it's pretty rare to see developers have the freedom and time to create original IPs, original ideas and good stories. You have to go to the indy game realm for a comparison and that wouldn't be a good one.

Most of the big 3rd party publishers are in the business of making safe bet games and following trends. They don't take the risks platform holders do because even if the project itself loses them money they can still chalk it up as a loss leading strategy that brought people into their ecosystem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    While I think MS has dropped the ball in numerous areas since the catastrophic reveal...They have done tons of good things and what people want them to do...and continually catch shit for it...It's actually hilarious...Sony has blocked cross-play, the argument will be that well MS blocked it last gen so get bent, which is sad for today's world of connectivity....Think of where we were technologically when this happened...and then think of where we are now...Two VERY different times...and it hasn't even been that long. Then denying EA Access....and despite anyones love or hate for EA...that's an anti-consumer choice...they should have been on board with it and let their consumer base decide if it was worth it or not. Yet sony continually gets praise like they actually give a shit about you....Sony's UI still sucks, and they're slow to the game to get features people want...but it's okay cause it's sony.
    One thing about EA Access, would it have existed on Xbox One if the Game Pas had existed at that time?

You could say yes, but I see no mention of the upgraded "origin access premier" coming to Xbox One and seems to be only on PC. MS got cold feet on it now that they have their own competing "sub for games" service?

One thing about EA Access, would it have existed on Xbox One if the Game Pas had existed at that time?

You could say yes, but I see no mention of the upgraded "origin access premier" coming to Xbox One and seems to be only on PC. MS got cold feet on it now that they have their own competing "sub for games" service?
    Yep and not to derail into Console Vs Console (Because this post isn't that). But people had a shit fit when Sony didn't allow the EA Access on Playstation (likey due to PS+/PSNow) and MS is now doing the same thing because its uneeded competition.

Why allow a competing service on your platform, Its a bad business move. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft wanted to remove EA Access but for some reason they can't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD