10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligy View Post
    hello seems in update 5 we get raid Matchmaking ?

Discovery raid!
    U will be able to matchmake in the raid but will not get and eagle bearer drops or gearset drops!its basically so u can find a team and get use to the mechanics!once u do then move to the real thing!
    Might actually try the raid now, as I have no interest in looking for a group to wipe over and over with.

Kind of sad how quickly I fell out of love with this game.

So I'm finally 30, is the best way to progress to follow the "progression" window from the main character menu?

I unlocked the normal strongholds, but for the life of me couldn't get a group last night. Do you even need a group, or can you clear solo?

I also havn't figured out how to "retake" areas that the Black Tusk have taken over. Went all over one last night clearing out events in the hopes that may trigger it but no dice.

Heard that I should hold off on side-missions until world tier 5 and to keep my crafting table upgraded/not bother with crafting until world tier 5 as well. Just slowly plodding along and enjoying the hell outta the grenade launcher right now. Need to try some more special weapons, but that thing is freakin hilarious right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I unlocked the normal strongholds, but for the life of me couldn't get a group last night. Do you even need a group, or can you clear solo?
    The only thing you can't solo is the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The only thing you can't solo is the raid.
    Yeah, did a stronghold and it kicked me to world difficulty 2. I'm assuming there's an easy way to change that (I didn't look), because I guess the only alternatives right now are to run random events until I'm high enough item level to do the tier 2 missions?

Yeah, did a stronghold and it kicked me to world difficulty 2. I'm assuming there's an easy way to change that (I didn't look), because I guess the only alternatives right now are to run random events until I'm high enough item level to do the tier 2 missions?
    I believe once you go up a world tier, you cannot switch back down. unlike first Division.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I believe once you go up a world tier, you cannot switch back down. unlike first Division.
    Booooo. I don't mind the world events, they're a nice diversion while running somewhere, but farming them is going to be a pain. Kinda don't like that the game functionally encourages you to just equip whatever the highest item level gear is rather than gear that's actually good (set matches, good mods/stats etc.) but I guess it's moving along quickly enough. The frustrating thing is mostly when it comes to weapons, as I still prefer my AR/SMG setup (with LMG's as a backup) and it's sometimes hard to find good upgrades for those.

Booooo. I don't mind the world events, they're a nice diversion while running somewhere, but farming them is going to be a pain. Kinda don't like that the game functionally encourages you to just equip whatever the highest item level gear is rather than gear that's actually good (set matches, good mods/stats etc.) but I guess it's moving along quickly enough. The frustrating thing is mostly when it comes to weapons, as I still prefer my AR/SMG setup (with LMG's as a backup) and it's sometimes hard to find good upgrades for those.
    One thing I did was make a loadout of my best gear...then a "ilvl" loadout for highest gear score...I used the ilvl loadout to start the next stronghold and then once it started went back to my best gear. honestly though...gear doesn't really matter on being a good piece until you hit WT5.

Ah, fair enough. I haven't mucked around with loadouts yet, was waiting until WT5 but I may do what you did with a good/high item level set setup.

https://i.imgur.com/fZCGvWI.png
    Im not sure if this is good idea about drops in story raid

What is Discovery Raid Difficulty?

Is it like Division's version of LFR?

I really need to install this and play it at some point lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Haligy View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/fZCGvWI.png
    Im not sure if this is good idea about drops in story raid
    whch part? that there are drops at all? or that raids sets will NOT be dropping?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    What is Discovery Raid Difficulty?

Is it like Division's version of LFR?

I really need to install this and play it at some point lol.
    Pretty much, yeah. It's the "story mode" version. Something most people should be able to complete in a PUG.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Pretty much, yeah. It's the "story mode" version. Something most people should be able to complete in a PUG.
    Awesome.

I may actually find time to play now lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Awesome.

I may actually find time to play now lol.
    I completed the raid, but i honestly think it's not for me, until i manage to improve my build or now. In the end, while the exotic AR is really strong, the most things you want are actually 500 yellow gear because green sets are basically shit excluding the sharpshooter one (and you're more a support) and discovery raid will be a great way to rake them, coupled with level 4 control points.
    @Edge PM me if you need tips - don't worry about world tiers, you want to get to tier 5 as fast as possible and start dropping 450+ gear; crafting right now is useless (but they're fixing it next patch). Side missions are useful for SHD points and you should do them all, doesn't matter when you do them. Same for collectibles and other stuff.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I completed the raid, but i honestly think it's not for me, until i manage to improve my build or now. In the end, while the exotic AR is really strong, the most things you want are actually 500 yellow gear because green sets are basically shit excluding the sharpshooter one (and you're more a support) and discovery raid will be a great way to rake them, coupled with level 4 control points.
    @Edge PM me if you need tips - don't worry about world tiers, you want to get to tier 5 as fast as possible and start dropping 450+ gear; crafting right now is useless (but they're fixing it next patch). Side missions are useful for SHD points and you should do them all, doesn't matter when you do them. Same for collectibles and other stuff.
    Tried playing a bit tonight, I'm still early in but honestly I'm just getting bored.

Honestly thinking the game just isn't for me, Feels like just more of division 1 and I'm just not finding it interesting. Doubt I make it to endgame honestly, May just trade the game in.

I didn't play the first really much, so that's something.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I didn't play the first really much, so that's something.
    Ya I put a lot of time in the first one (Platinum it on PS4 in the first week).

Just feels like more of the same to me. But hey if people are enjoying it good for them, But I don't think this one is for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Honestly is the Division 2 story worth it? i've not touched the game in a couple of weeks and this isn't really selling me because the story is kind of garbage. Which only really exaccerbates the games other problems.

Its a shame that it came out the gate so strong but the early sales were low so now its in that 'cast a wider net' phase that worked so well for Blizzards dead or dying games.

Yeah, that's what I'm pushing for now (taking a break for the GW2 boss rush event, but will be back soon). In WT4 and just need to spend some time boosting up to 425 so I can run that final stronghold and get to WT5.

Good to know crafting is useless, was holding off until I fully upgraded my bench. Will still probably craft a few things though as I'm basically capped on generic crafting materials and it should help boost up some of my lower item level pieces.

I've still got one side mission left (I guess I have 2 more skills to unlock, but need to swap specializations to see which) but on the collectibles - is there anything like in Division 1 where you can make them obviously appear on the map? I'm noticing that I can spot some when I zoom in really close, but I can't tell if that's for all or just the ones I've gone near, and damn is it a pain to go through zones looking for them.

Still want to collect them all though, I enjoy all the backstory/world building audio. That and checking another thing off my list. GIVE ME CHECKLISTS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Its a shame that it came out the gate so strong but the early sales were low so now its in that 'cast a wider net' phase that worked so well for Blizzards dead or dying games.
    https://www.playstationlifestyle.net...he-division-2/

Ubisoft seems pretty happy with sales and are claiming it's the best selling game of the year so far, so this is a questionable take on events.

I imagine it's more a reaction to players who wanted matchmaking for it, as there was a big demand for that. Preserves the difficulty, but gives other players (especially console players as it took them far longer to clear the raid and they won't tone difficulty down there) an opportunity to check it out.

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net...he-division-2/

Ubisoft seems pretty happy with sales and are claiming it's the best selling game of the year so far, so this is a questionable take on events.
    http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/...s_expectations

The game did not sell gangbusters at launch and you can see the exact period when designs shifted to try and correct this. Its not just matchmaking for raids, the game has had plenty of issues show up that werent there on launch as they attempted to course correct.

-Also bare in mind that Ubisoft as a whole is making money but its not chugging along without fumbles like it has the last few years. Rainbow Six Siege has been on a slow but noticable decline with datamining and rumour suggesting its going to be soft reworked again to lean more into being a full hero shooter with the launch straight swat characters being redesigned to 'appeal to the overwatch audience' which has Siege players miffed. They don't have a Rabbids or Rayman game for their casual audience and the gross monetisation and padded out busywork designed to sell RMT xp boosters in the last Assassins Creed has also done them no favours. Division 2 released when Destiny 2 was just starting to recover from a year of shit, Anthem was looking like the trainwreck it turned out to be and Warframe was in a real quiet period. It was expected to be the saving grace of one of Ubisofts most quiet release years this decade and when it wasn't they have consistently tried to alter the game to appeal to different audiences which only seems to be spiting the ones they had leading to things like the infamous ghost town dark zones.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2019-07-18 at 04:19 PM.