[Hero Concept] Tichondrius

Hero Name : Tichondrius

Title : The Darkener

Class : Assassin (Bruiser)

---Stats---

HP : 2100 (4.5%+ each level)

HP Regeneration : 5 Per Second (4%+ each level)

Mana : 500

Mana Regeneration : 3 Per Second (4%+ each level)

Attack Damage : 170 (+4% each level)

Attack Speed : 0.90

(Model would be based on his appearence from WoW:Legion)

---Abillities---

Carrion Swarm (Q) : Deal 150 (4%+ each level) damage in a line , increasing in radius the farther it goes . Mana : 30 / Cooldown : 4 Seconds

Feast of Blood (W) : Mark an enemy , decreasing their armor by 10 and increasing the effect(s) of Vampire Aura by 100% for as long the mark stays on the enemy (Basic Attacks increase the mark's duration by 1 second) . Mana : 50 / Cooldown : 10 seconds

Echoes of the Void (E) : Leap at the location dealing 40 (4%+ each level) damage , if this hits an enemy hero cast Echoes of the Void dealing 25 (4.5%+ each level) damage around Tichondrius (6 radius) every 0.5 seconds for 4 seconds , slowing enemies by 5% for 3 seconds (Stacks up to 20%) . Mana : 70 / Cooldown : 10 seconds

Dark Fissure (R1) : Create 3 fissures at once within 15 yards , exploding after 1 second dealing 250 (4%+ each level) damage and an additional 100 (4%+ each level) damage over 10 seconds . Mana : 100 / Cooldown : 60 seconds

There is a 0.5 second cooldown between Dark Fissure casts

Illusionary Night (R2) : Tichondrius disappears from the battlefield dissolving into 10 bats for 10 seconds , Tichondrius can cast Carrion Nightmare and can order bats durning this duration (within 12 radius) . Mana : 150 / Cooldown : 180 seconds

Carrion Nightmare : Deal 100 (4%+ each level) damage in a straight line and silence enemies for 1 second . CD : 2 seconds

Bats have 300 (4%+ each level) health and deal 30 (6%+ each levle) damage every second

If all bats die , Illusionary Night will be canceled

Passive : gain 11% Attack Speed

Vampiric Aura (D) : Tichondrius and nearby allies (within 5 radius) heal for 15% of damage dealt through basic attacks [/ul]

---Talents---

Level 1 :

Carrion Plague (Q) : Carrion Swarm now deals 20% additional damage over 2 seconds

Power of Nathreza (D - Passive) : Gathering globes causes Vampiric Aura to also grant 0.5% healing effectiveness , up to 10% (Reward(!) : Upon gathering 20 globes , Tichondrius passively gains 5% lifesteal)

Orb of Tichondrius (Passive) : Tichondrius's basic attacks deal 20 (4%+ each level) magic damage and cleave around the target for 25% damage

Level 4 :

Decaying Energies (Q) : Carrion Swarm reduces enemies ability power by 25% for 3 seconds

Echoes of the Fel (E) : Echoes of the Void decreases healing effectiveness of enemies by 5% for 3 seconds every time it damages them , stacking up to 25%

The Darkener (Passive) : Basic attacks afflict enemy heroes , reducing their vision radius by 15% for 3 seconds , stacking up to 60%

Works like Dehaka's Isolation ultimate . Once Tichondrius basic attacks you , you lose allies vision

Sleep (Active) : Put an enemy hero to sleep for 3 seconds , dealing damage to them awakes them . Cooldown : 120 seconds (Basic Attacks reduce CD by 1 second)

Level 7 :

Black Harvest (E) : Echoes of the Void heals for 25% of the damage dealt

Blood Siphon (W) : Heal for 10% of total damage dealt to the marked enemy

Seeker Swarm (Q) : If Carrion Swarm hits an enemy hero , re-activate Carrion Swarm in 1 second to cast it again with 75% reduced damage

Level 13 :

Nathrezim Coating (Active) : Gain 20 armor for 3 seconds after being damaged , you can toggle this on or off (Cooldown : 60 seconds)

Fel Wings (Passive) : Passively gain 10% health and deal 21 (+4%) damage to nearby enemies per second

Prey Killer (Passive) : Basic attacks against heroes deal damage equal to 2% of their max health

Level 16 :

Fel Claws (Active) : Activate to increase basic attack damage by 25% for 10 seconds , Cooldown : 60 seconds

Void Corruption (E) : Enemies who are slowed by 25% by Echoes of the Void deal 25% less damage for the duration

Fiendish Flight (Active) : Activate to increase movement speed by 40% for 4 seconds . Cooldown : 30 seconds

Level 20 :

Runious Ritual (R1) : Increase Dark Fissure's additional damage by 50%

The Night Lord (R2) : If Illusionary Night lasts it's full duration , Tichondrius gains 50% increased damage for 10 seconds

Fang of Tichondrius (D) : Activate Vampiric Aura to deal damage equal to 20% of max health of an enemy hero and heal for double the amount (Cooldown : 60 seconds , Lifesteals of Vampiric Aura reduce this CD by 0.5 second)

Nethermancy (Passive) :
    Gain 5% ability power and cooldowns recharge 10% faster

Hero Overview / Describition : A cunning bruiser who uses his abilities for extreme zone control and continous debuffs on enemies while also giving lifesteal to nearby allies potentially making him an enabler
    2Pac Forever !

Deleted
    Tichondrius is boring... I want Mal'Ganis

10+ Year Old Account
    From the very first glance - things like vamp aura shouldn't be passives, especially with your numbers. +15% lifesteal for, basically, everyone in melee is already OP as fuck, if anything it should be akin to inspire, and +10% lifesteal talent for just 20 orbs? You can complete it in no time, especially considering amount of sustain and damage you give to this character, he is a lane bully, he can push the lane, he is a dive character, he has great sustain, he has an escape ability and he has CC. He has literally everything and no downsides to it. He is basically better version of the butcher. I mean, if you want to balance this character around having lots of lifesteal (whooping 60% with completed quest and the mark up, which has insignificant cooldown, ability to prolong the duration and unknown duration in the first place) you have to give him shitty defensive abilities and low HP (at least 500 lower to bring him down to Zera levels).

In general his kit doesn't look fun to me, most of his talents are simply percentage improvements of abilities (which later will result in a problem when you are locked into certain build paths when you pick your level 1 talent, just like Tyrande or Uther used to be).

Carrion swarm is an iconic dreadlord ability and definitely should be there. It being a simply damaging ability doesn't fit HotS much, it should have an additional effect, like giving MS to the hero, or slow enemy heroes or increase their damage taken, or other kind of utility. Basically, you should remove one ability from your current kit and build it into carrion swam, encouraging you to spam it on targets of importance. Right now it's just a cone AoE damage ability just like Gul'Dan has.
    Maybe go for a full-melee option and make Tichondrius mark enemies with basic attacks, and when carrion swarm is activated - they fly out towards marked targets. It will make it at least more interesting to use and add a skill factor to it.

feast of blood is completely unnecessary, it's basically a butchers mark, just drop it and put a sleep instead of it

Sleep shouldn't be a talent (especially 120 CD one), it breaks way too easy on damage, i see no "grace period" like Ana has on her sleep dart, it should be an ability with a talent row improving it (say,
    "damage taken in first 1 second of the sleep doesn't break sleep" - this way the ability turns into a mid-combat point-and-click stun to lock down target of importance in order to kill it,
    "after target wakes up her vision reduced by significant amount and recovers gradually over X seconds" - turns the ability into significantly weaker version of Dehakas isolation,
    "target experiences nightmares during her sleep, taking X amount of damage over the duration. This damage can't break sleep. If target was asleep whole duration Y effect is applied" - doesn't change general use of the ability - still removes an enemy target-that-is-far-away-from-combat-to-not-get-hit-by-random-flamestrike (a backline healer or poke-damage-dealer comes to mind) for significant duration like untalenet sleep, but with additional effect).

Out of all dreadlords Tychondrius doesn't scream "mobility" to me, he shouldn't have a leap as a mobility tool - if you really want to make him extremely sticky character - give him a batform charge that activates utility or CC on hit.

I don't like the idea of fissures persisting for 10 seconds, it's a freaky zoning tool. Also it's important to know the pattern of these fissures, from the looks of it they are hard to aim, or they are too random to use them in HotS.

Bat AoE silence for 1 every 2? Too OP to implement that sort of thing in game, this ability screams "defensive" to me, but their DPS is way overtuned 420 DPS if i read it correctly + AoE silence that also deals damage and Tichindrius doesn't fucking die when you clear them out? Would work way better if those bats weren't targetable and he simply disappeared into cloud of bats that can slowly move and apply stacking dot every 0,25s on all targets in range with an ability to add extra effect, like "Tichondrius is healed by DoT ticks" later at 20

Vamp aura shouldn't be passive in this state, it could be an active ability for short duration with these numbers (but remember that reducing numbers to make it more balanced as a passive will simply reduce its impact to irrelevant-fluff-thing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    From the very first glance - things like vamp aura shouldn't be passives, especially with your numbers. +15% lifesteal for, basically, everyone in melee is already OP as fuck, if anything it should be akin to inspire, and +10% lifesteal talent for just 20 orbs? You can complete it in no time, especially considering amount of sustain and damage you give to this character, he is a lane bully, he can push the lane, he is a dive character, he has great sustain, he has an escape ability and he has CC. He has literally everything and no downsides to it. He is basically better version of the butcher. I mean, if you want to balance this character around having lots of lifesteal (whooping 60% with completed quest and the mark up, which has insignificant cooldown, ability to prolong the duration and unknown duration in the first place) you have to give him shitty defensive abilities and low HP (at least 500 lower to bring him down to Zera levels).

In general his kit doesn't look fun to me, most of his talents are simply percentage improvements of abilities (which later will result in a problem when you are locked into certain build paths when you pick your level 1 talent, just like Tyrande or Uther used to be).

Carrion swarm is an iconic dreadlord ability and definitely should be there. It being a simply damaging ability doesn't fit HotS much, it should have an additional effect, like giving MS to the hero, or slow enemy heroes or increase their damage taken, or other kind of utility. Basically, you should remove one ability from your current kit and build it into carrion swam, encouraging you to spam it on targets of importance. Right now it's just a cone AoE damage ability just like Gul'Dan has.
    Maybe go for a full-melee option and make Tichondrius mark enemies with basic attacks, and when carrion swarm is activated - they fly out towards marked targets. It will make it at least more interesting to use and add a skill factor to it.

feast of blood is completely unnecessary, it's basically a butchers mark, just drop it and put a sleep instead of it

Sleep shouldn't be a talent (especially 120 CD one), it breaks way too easy on damage, i see no "grace period" like Ana has on her sleep dart, it should be an ability with a talent row improving it (say,
    "damage taken in first 1 second of the sleep doesn't break sleep" - this way the ability turns into a mid-combat point-and-click stun to lock down target of importance in order to kill it,
    "after target wakes up her vision reduced by significant amount and recovers gradually over X seconds" - turns the ability into significantly weaker version of Dehakas isolation,
    "target experiences nightmares during her sleep, taking X amount of damage over the duration. This damage can't break sleep. If target was asleep whole duration Y effect is applied" - doesn't change general use of the ability - still removes an enemy target-that-is-far-away-from-combat-to-not-get-hit-by-random-flamestrike (a backline healer or poke-damage-dealer comes to mind) for significant duration like untalenet sleep, but with additional effect).

Out of all dreadlords Tychondrius doesn't scream "mobility" to me, he shouldn't have a leap as a mobility tool - if you really want to make him extremely sticky character - give him a batform charge that activates utility or CC on hit.

I don't like the idea of fissures persisting for 10 seconds, it's a freaky zoning tool. Also it's important to know the pattern of these fissures, from the looks of it they are hard to aim, or they are too random to use them in HotS.

Bat AoE silence for 1 every 2? Too OP to implement that sort of thing in game, this ability screams "defensive" to me, but their DPS is way overtuned 420 DPS if i read it correctly + AoE silence that also deals damage and Tichindrius doesn't fucking die when you clear them out? Would work way better if those bats weren't targetable and he simply disappeared into cloud of bats that can slowly move and apply stacking dot every 0,25s on all targets in range with an ability to add extra effect, like "Tichondrius is healed by DoT ticks" later at 20

Vamp aura shouldn't be passive in this state, it could be an active ability for short duration with these numbers (but remember that reducing numbers to make it more balanced as a passive will simply reduce its impact to irrelevant-fluff-thing)
    Very long overview there sir

Alright let's see :

First of all when you complete the globe quest it says 10% healing effectiveness , which means that the lifesteal becomes 15%*10% = 16.5% , Say if someone heals for 20 per attack the 10% healing effectivenss makes it 22 . It's NOT 10% more lifesteal ... do the math please

The mark makes it 30% lifesteal and 20% healing effectiveness which means 36% lifesteal AT BEST for 3 seconds (and more if you hit the target , for tichondrius considering the additional lifesteal (NOTE : the lifesteal bonus of the quest is ONLY for Tichondrius) it will be 35% with 20% healing effectiveness , means 42% lifesteal)

Feast of Blood isn't really a mark , Butcher heals for insane amount of damage from mark while Tichondrius really doesn't do anything but to reduce their armor by 10 and then increase the effects of vampiric aura as long as he sticks with the mark . , Butcher has 150% lifesteal and still dies fairly quickly ... I can't imagine what Tich with 15% would be like , he will blow up maybe ?

Just because Dreadlords had sleep in WC3 doesn't mean they MUST get it in Hots , it being a talent is fair enough (and yah for the first seconds the target wouldn't wake up , like Ana's sleep dart) also basic attacks reduce the CD by 1 second , consider that as well

Dreadlords have wings , them leaping with all force with their wing isn't really that hard to imagine them to do ...

The fact is , the same ultimate that you are saying has a 180 second Cooldown , I think no hero has that type of cooldown ... that's why I made the CD that long to balance it out . It's total of 5 Carrion Nightmares (if you faceroll your keyboard tho) in 10 seconds resulting in overally 500 damage + 5 second silence , the fact that you call it OP makes me wonder what is your view on Stukov's BASIC ABILITY

The bats I know they might be op , this is technically Chen's ultimate but it's much more horrifying , a hero like Kael'thas or Jaina (or just any mage) would insta-delete the bats with AoE spells tho

Carrion Swarm apply a slow ? that's not a bad idea but since Tichondrius's E already applies a slow I don't think that is needed , unless it gives Tichondrius additional movement speed once it hits a hero so that may solve his lack of mobility
    2Pac Forever !