Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    Sorry, but this is just bullshit.

WC3: Grom marched into their forrests and DESECRATED them. You can argue that Nelfs shot the first arrow, but hat is not the start of the AGGRESSION.
    go play the warcraft 3 campaing there is no "desecrated" they just are getting lumber
    When Grom noticed these forrests were protected by the Elves, did he retreat? Did he even hesitate? No,
    of course not, why would he? they got attacked and his men killed from nowhere, with no signal, no warning, no talk, why would he go away when a bunch of elves kill his men? he fight back obviously

Do you honestly believe Grom's reaction would have been different if Tyrande came out to "talk" to him? I guess you can pretend to do so...but you would be lying.
    what the would do its totally irrelevant cause they didn't give him the choice, if they "talk" to him, they would be in the right side, they lost all the credibility - if they had one - when start killing the orcs UNPROVOKED

Think about it...if you and your friends dress up in Armor and Weapons and start to party on somebody else's lawn which has private security...do you expect the guards will politely ask you to leave if you are dressed up like that? Do you HONESTLY believe that?
    yes i believe that, at least a warning with a megaphone or some shit, they never come killing the people right away, what the hell country is that?

beside,s is a poor analogy from what happened

And are you less guilty of trespassing because the sign that reads "private property" was written in a language you do not understand?
    yes you are, and again, you are doing a poor analogy, the forest was abandoned and no populated for the orcs, they search and find nothing, just some spirits, so there is not even a sign to read "private property" sorry

Vanilla:

source: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Warsong_Gu...icial_overview
    Yeah, the Nelfs are TOTALLY the aggressors here. No questions about that.
    thiss refute absolutely nothing, the quote both state that both clash into fight, wohever the NE drew the first blow, they attacked the horde there, because they could not stand the horde, horde attack back, this is the very reason they allied with the alliance

WOTLK:
    source: Chronicles III
    The Orcs may not have been responsible for what happened at Wrathgate, but they WERE responsible for what happens inside the Horde. The Horde IS to blame for Wrathgate. It was members of the Horde who pulled it off...and other members of the Horde who let it happen, either by incompetence or knowingly. So the Nelfs were RIGHT for blaming the Horde for it.

ROFL, putress attack the horde and the aliance, and everyone on the horde gets to blame because they got betrayed, alright, guess we need to start blaming the NE by all the bullshit xavius, azshara and the others did. The horde also help put then down, so, they just take this as excuse to attack the orcs again

And even if they were not: It is their RIGHT to trade with whoever they want to, is it not?
    it is also their right to be attacked when refuse trade, they had all chances of peace with thrall but they choice conflict and bloodshed instead of diplomacy

Are YOU commiting aggression towars people in your country starving right now, because you refuse to give them food? I guess you are not seeing it that way. Refusing to trade with somebody - especially somebody who has been commiting aggressions towards you for 4 years - is NOT aggression.
    the horde people were dying, one of the only forms of sustain was taking resources from there, the NE refuse because they are racist hypocrites with a bunch of trees who are sacred for some unknown reason, and they attacked the orcs every time they can, the "aggressions' from the orcs were just reactions of the NE agressions

Cata: Direct continuation of WotLK and i already quoted how Garrosh H. (note: the "H." is important in this context) was dreaming of new "Lebensraum" for his people. So that was his primary motivation and nothing else.
    as i said the only time the agressor were not the NE was in cata because Garrosh took the step first, and that is already meaningless cause the conflicts were already happeing

Some points you make are solid...but saying the Elves ever were "aggressive" towards the Orcs - especially UNPROVOKED - is really pulling stuff from dark places.
    they were the aggressors 3 from 4 times, totally unprovoked towards then, they were not defending themselves or their people they are defending trees that they can literally make grow again

It comes down to one simple question: Do you believe it is right to fight to protect your home? Or do you believe it is right to steal and destroy somebody's home - especially somebody you were just allied with.
    And again, its not their "home" the elves didn't live there, they didn't need their resources, lumber or food, its could be argue its their territory, but they refuse the horde get the resources for bitching, not because the horde "steal and destroy"

its their sacred - for whatever reasons- trees, and the orcs cannot step i theirs - for whatever reasons - lands

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    because it was a small army, with a bigger or more populous army = no chance for then, not rocket science

wat, it is a bit obvious that no, since they lost in BfA despise sylvanas incompetence and saurfang bullshit

so, setting in the backyard of that people was a stab in the back? even when they had totally right to do that? cause they save the damn world too? and no one lived in durotar, NE don't own kalindor, it was a shit land with no resources and he set there as penitence for the past crimes, not because of challenge

N
    i repeat because it was correct

in war3 elves attacked first, grom fought back
    in vanilla the elves attacked first, the warsong fougt back, elves asked for alliance help to handle then
    in wotlk the elves broke the treaty with thrall and attack first pushing the orcs back
    only in cata Garrosh goes further, but the conflicts were already a thing

so, spirits are signal of people living there and the forests are owned by someone else? bullshit

not rly, thats totally out of the point, you don't kill someone just because they are entering a preservation area they don't what it was, you warn they, explain to then then ask then to leave, then you " make worth the lawn"

the tauren probably think the elf territory was far away from that, so they would not bitch about some trees

no, the warsong didn't ask for the horde help, thrall always refuse and was against the warsong incursions(this only changed with Garrosh, yet the clan was almost alone) they did by themselves, so one clan x NE, the one clan won plenty of times, the NE with the help of the alliance push then back a bit, cause you know ashenvale still is a contested zone, and aszhara is forever lost for then

and this was factual wrong, again, ashenvale still is contested, and the one clan alone is doing their job, again the sentinel army with the help of the alliance

hun wat? except the orcs did roflstomped then, and they only lost because the worgens and Varian came to save their asses

wat

because of this:

and this is just a wet dream, who could not happens with actual lore, not even with the asspulls blizz is know to pull, so, yeah, they can retake the land but beyond that is nonsense

what, im not angry, i always post like that

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah, she ruined, i tough it was sylvanas who ruined by killing every forsaken there, guess i read the wrong book
    okay if you always post like that then I apologize but its a bit more aggressive than I am used to so im still going to refrain. But I stand by my points. Everything we are discussing is point of view. For one you view settling in your allies backyard then stealing their stuff to be fair penance I do not. I don't think we are going to find common ground here.

Everything I have stated is from the Blizzard quest lines and then the book that goes into depth to explain it if you disagree then totally your right as well but this is just circular at this point. As for the wet dream... well DUH!!!! thats was the whole point of the question of how to get peace so I responded with what it would take to satisfy me and that is a complete and utter resolution to the biggest impediment and I still don't think it is out of the question. The Darnassian army and the Sentinel Army plus the big 5 heroes 1.5 of which are a faction leader could easily accomplish it to the utter fulfilment of my wet dream. Now do I think Blizzard will do it or anything close to it... Heck no they dont give a care for the NEs and that's why those of us who are fans have our little dreams cause its the only cathartic moment.

With Sylvanas running back to undercity and taking everything with her its doubly easy especially when that leaves mostly just the orcs and they are just a speedbump.

Your timeline event initiators are a touch skewed but I am not going to go nitpicky on it as mentioned this was a fun conversation. So with that I want to thank you for it. Spirited though it turned out >.>
    Last edited by Seylene; 2018-06-17 at 03:41 AM. Reason: word fixing!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seylene View Post
    For one you view settling in your allies backyard then stealing their stuff to be fair penance I do not. I don't think we are going to find common ground here.
    stealing their stuff what exactly? the trees? the hunt?
    Everything I have stated is from the Blizzard quest lines and then the book that goes into depth to explain it if you disagree then totally your right as well but this is just circular at this point.
    there is no much to disagree cause is right in the book, the elves were losing, worgens came and they turn the tide of the battle, simple as that.

the problem is you and others thinking is it was the entire horde army there, and this is wrong in many lvs, one, because its totally illogical the entire horde army be pushed back by some worgen and two, the horde army was fractured in many fronts around the world because the war was going on

As for the wet dream... well DUH!!!! thats was the whole point of the question of how to get peace so I responded with what it would take to satisfy me and that is a complete and utter resolution to the biggest impediment and I still don't think it is out of the question.
    but again, it is out of the question, by logical lore, its impossible the night elves, alone and with the alliance, retake darnassus the way you dream, they can totoally retake the land and kick out the orcs, but beyond that it is nonsense

AndThe Darnassian army and the Sentinel Army plus the big 5 heroes 1.5 of which are a faction leader could easily accomplish it to the utter fulfilment of my wet dream.
    they could.... easily? so why they lost now? cause they had everything you said, and the alliance forces to help then, it was more the night elf force, and they still lose

thus, only malfurion could actually stop the horde, not matter how much elves were there, so again, if they ever launch a force to retake, the variable would be: is malfurion there? a) yes or b) no

Your timeline event initiators are a touch skewed
    not rly, its old lore, obscured and forgotten, many don't know how and why the night elves joined the alliance and the forskaen the horde, so people ignore

Just finished. Kinda disappointed. I was hoping for a little more complexity on Sylvanas' side.

Why on earth would Calia make her move on the field, let alone be allowed on the field in the first place, RIGHT under the eyes of Sylvanas. Healer or not.

"Sylvanas Winderunner is truly lost" what?! What was she supposed to do? I think it's incredibly silly to put the focus on Windrunner instead of Calia herself. Anduin has a moment of anger in the Netherlight temple but just seems to shrug it off. Menethil gets a resurrection, gets to live, and and just says "oops, sorry". Ugh. The end result could have been the same, but the execution of it just has me a bit bothered.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    If Sylvanas isn't slated for a sacrifice/redemption type of arc (which is my current thinking) I think she'll retire herself from the role of Warchief at the close of BfA - she never wanted the position in either case, preferring her role to be in the shadows where she can move without the eyes of the entire Horde upon her. Saurfang could take up the helm of Warchief, or its possible that the role is abolished and the Horde is ruled by its racial leaders as a council-type of set-up, that's difficult to say.

As for Calia, I don't really know what they plan to do with her - I think she's a more a plot hook flung into the future, either when the Light vs. Void conflict really begins to ramp up or perhaps a WotLK redux type expansion. I don't think Calia is going to be pertinent to BfA as it were, she'll remain a character on the periphery and out of focus until a later stage is set for her (or she might be forgotten and put in the cooler for a long, long time).
    I could absolutely see Sylvanas surviving as leader of the Forsaken, but being replaced as Warchief. It could be one of those "mutual agreement" sort of things. But who knows - we have several patches to go through yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Just finished. Kinda disappointed. I was hoping for a little more complexity on Sylvanas' side.

Why on earth would Calia make her move on the field, let alone be allowed on the field in the first place, RIGHT under the eyes of Sylvanas. Healer or not.

"Sylvanas Winderunner is truly lost" what?! What was she supposed to do? I think it's incredibly silly to put the focus on Windrunner instead of Calia herself. Anduin has a moment of anger in the Netherlight temple but just seems to shrug it off. Menethil gets a resurrection, gets to live, and and just says "oops, sorry". Ugh. The end result could have been the same, but the execution of it just has me a bit bothered.
    Well ask yourself, from Anduin's point of view: if it had been Alliance citizens deciding of their own will to defect to the Forsaken, would he have started killing his own people? Not only that, but Sylvanas killed the ones who were NOT trying to defect. The only ones she let live were the ones who left early because their human relatives had rejected them. She allowed no one to return who had had any sort of positive experience that day.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Well ask yourself, from Anduin's point of view: if it had been Alliance citizens deciding of their own will to defect to the Forsaken, would he have started killing his own people? Not only that, but Sylvanas killed the ones who were NOT trying to defect. The only ones she let live were the ones who left early because their human relatives had rejected them. She allowed no one to return who had had any sort of positive experience that day.
    And I get that part, but the entire situation was compromised the moment Calia's hood came down. Sylvanas is the type to scorch the earth if anything is out of order, not excusing that aspect of her personality, I'm just saying Calia deserves way more blame than Sylvanas. When Anduin does confront her about it, he let's it slide because "She was following her heart". Personally, I don't like the book wrapping up pointing fingers at Sylvanas with seemingly no consequences/responsibilities on behalf of Anduin/Calia.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

go play the warcraft 3 campaing there is no "desecrated" they just are getting lumber

of course not, why would he? they got attacked and his men killed from nowhere, with no signal, no warning, no talk, why would he go away when a bunch of elves kill his men? he fight back obviously

what the would do its totally irrelevant cause they didn't give him the choice, if they "talk" to him, they would be in the right side, they lost all the credibility - if they had one - when start killing the orcs UNPROVOKED

yes i believe that, at least a warning with a megaphone or some shit, they never come killing the people right away, what the hell country is that?

beside,s is a poor analogy from what happened

yes you are, and again, you are doing a poor analogy, the forest was abandoned and no populated for the orcs, they search and find nothing, just some spirits, so there is not even a sign to read "private property" sorry

thiss refute absolutely nothing, the quote both state that both clash into fight, wohever the NE drew the first blow, they attacked the horde there, because they could not stand the horde, horde attack back, this is the very reason they allied with the alliance

it is also their right to be attacked when refuse trade, they had all chances of peace with thrall but they choice conflict and bloodshed instead of diplomacy

the horde people were dying, one of the only forms of sustain was taking resources from there, the NE refuse because they are racist hypocrites with a bunch of trees who are sacred for some unknown reason, and they attacked the orcs every time they can, the "aggressions' from the orcs were just reactions of the NE agressions

as i said the only time the agressor were not the NE was in cata because Garrosh took the step first, and that is already meaningless cause the conflicts were already happeing

they were the aggressors 3 from 4 times, totally unprovoked towards then, they were not defending themselves or their people they are defending trees that they can literally make grow again

And again, its not their "home" the elves didn't live there, they didn't need their resources, lumber or food, its could be argue its their territory, but they refuse the horde get the resources for bitching, not because the horde "steal and destroy"

its their sacred - for whatever reasons- trees, and the orcs cannot step i theirs - for whatever reasons - lands
    Chronicles would like to have a word with you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Chronicles would like to have a word with you.
    witch one? 3? cause regardless what grom did the elves attacked first, it is there too

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    And I get that part, but the entire situation was compromised the moment Calia's hood came down. Sylvanas is the type to scorch the earth if anything is out of order, not excusing that aspect of her personality, I'm just saying Calia deserves way more blame than Sylvanas. When Anduin does confront her about it, he let's it slide because "She was following her heart". Personally, I don't like the book wrapping up pointing fingers at Sylvanas with seemingly no consequences/responsibilities on behalf of Anduin/Calia.
    Anduin did point out to her that she had gotten people killed and could have started a war. If he was forgiving, consider the mitigating circumstances: Calia never attempted to hurt anyone; she just wanted families to have the option of staying together. Calia was a fellow priest and her resurrection had been sanctioned by the Naaru in the priest order hall. And perhaps he felt she had already suffered a death sentence, even if she was resurrected afterwards.

As for balanced consequences, I wouldn't expect that based on the story we've received so far. It's been made clear that Sylvanas's goal is to kill all the humans and raise them as Forsaken who will serve her. That's no more acceptable than if the Void Elves decided to go back and conquer Silvermoon so they could expose everyone to the Void and convert Belfs to Velfs.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    I didn't see many mentions regarding Grizzek and Saffy so I want to ask: do you think they survived the explosion?

witch one? 3? cause regardless what grom did the elves attacked first, it is there too
    So you didn't read or understand it then, if that's what you think. Man to man(or woman) yeah the Night Elves striked first. But in essence the orcs striked first since they attacked the forest, they trespassed(because yes, it was Night Elf land). You see it from your perspective, I can see that. See it from the Night Elves perspective, and it's totally different. And that is the thing that matters.

I hope so

Just finished the book and the ending has left me a bit confused. I find it difficult to put down in one sentence: "what is the book trying to tell us?".

Was it 'introducing Azerite and its potential and consequences'? Or 'introducing Calia Menethil as a potential claimant for Lordaeron'? Adding more depth to Anduin and his buddies as well as Sylvanas and her Forsaken? Showing that Blizzard does love Gnomes and Priests, even though Legion didn't really show that? All of these things happened, but none really stood out as the main focus. The ending of the book didn't really give me the feeling that much has changed compared to where we were at the start of the book.

The best overall theme I can think of is something along the lines of "although we're in different factions, we've seen that individuals within different factions can be friends, so there's a glimmer of hope for peace". See Faol and the Alliance characters as possible friends in different factions, as well as Grizzek and Saffy, and those meeting on the field in Arathi. However, with people like Genn, Sylvanas and Gallywix in charge, we'll never have peace.

So yeah, entertaining read, good to see some more action for Priests, Gnomes and Gallywix, but bit disappointed that 'Horde is evil'-theme takes the lead (even though Baine shows Horde isn't all bad) and not too sure about what the goal of this story was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Just finished it and am definitely struggling with my misguided sense of fan ownership. No sense in getting bent out of shape over a writers decision to take a character you love somewhere you don't like. This is all about seeds. The start of undermining any sense of connection the forsaken or forsaken players have with their faction leader. Making it clear she is not your benevolent dark lady, us against the world. SHE WILL TURN ON YOU. SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU. It was about as subtle as a jack hammer. Blizzard don't want forsaken players on her side. If the events in Before the Storm are not enough, they'll try again and again and again. Until you're literally begging for Calia.
    Last edited by theundad; 2018-06-17 at 09:53 AM.

Definitely very one sided writing, at least form the viewpoint of a player who plays mostly Horde. When Nathanos is your "voice of reason" on the Horde side then that already tells you everything. I can't wait for Blizzard to come up with some contrived redemption for Sylvanas, because she just raised the bar again when it comes to out-garroshing Garrosh. While she has ticked 10 new boxes of tyranny, the one she hasn't ticked quite yet is roving death squards and blatant racism, if she manages those two we can finally raid her ass.

I liked most of the mechanial aspects of golden's writing. She has improved, even a bit in her usually lacking world building department. What she still does not grasp is scale and scope of the lore Version of Azeroth, but I guess she will never realize that the game is not to scale.. She certainly portraied some heart-felt moments in the book, kudos for that. If you look for action in the book, you won't find any though.

Edit: And for the audiobook version. The guy that voices Anduin has an incredible range, but I really wish they would have let a women speak the parts for female characters. That would have made it even better, because try as he might, he still can't reach that far with his voice :/.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-06-17 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Anduin did point out to her that she had gotten people killed and could have started a war. If he was forgiving, consider the mitigating circumstances: Calia never attempted to hurt anyone; she just wanted families to have the option of staying together. Calia was a fellow priest and her resurrection had been sanctioned by the Naaru in the priest order hall. And perhaps he felt she had already suffered a death sentence, even if she was resurrected afterwards.

As for balanced consequences, I wouldn't expect that based on the story we've received so far. It's been made clear that Sylvanas's goal is to kill all the humans and raise them as Forsaken who will serve her. That's no more acceptable than if the Void Elves decided to go back and conquer Silvermoon so they could expose everyone to the Void and convert Belfs to Velfs.
    There' s a saying that fits Calia's actions: The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I personaly got pretty disappointed with this book.

The whole Sylvannas arc felt like building her to be simultaniusly a generous but tactical leader as well as being a manipulative warmonger.

You just can't have both, i feel Sylvannas did the right thing in killing every forsaken on the field going for the Alliance hold (the ones coming back are debatable) since they did in fact commit treason.

Look at it from Sylvannas' point of view:
    You agree to a reuniun for living and the undead for one day within a cease fire.
    You try your best to get your subjects into a rational mindset where the humans might not like what they see (or smell) and try to soften a blow she herself got hurt by not too long ago.
    Then, some of the people do get rebuked by their counterparts and come back disappointed.
    While on the field you see the leader of those people who wished for this reunion exchange waves from the opposing faction leader(!).
    Then some people, being led by a royalty from the country you have conquered, defect to the Alliance after you showed them good faith.

Calia should not have been on the field.
    The undead shouldn't ANY interraction with the opposing factions leaders.
    The Undead shouldn't have even tried stepping away in the wrong direction.

Sylvannas had kept her cool and spared the humans, who in her eyes, could have tried to turn the Undead against Sylvannas...

The only thing that she could do, was kill the traitors.
    She didn't have to kill those who came back towards the wall, and that's the only bad calculation i think she did.

Seems to me, this whole book is trying to put the Horde leader in a bad light once again with her doing what she must in the face of bad options.

Had she let the traitors go all the way to the Alliance, it would rip a rift within the Forsaken people, starting either a civil war or a full out rebellion against Sylvannas, which would end in either the Forsaken leaving the horde, or the Forsaken being annaihalated from within.
    Last edited by killwithpwr; 2018-06-17 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Typo

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    So you didn't read or understand it then, if that's what you think. Man to man(or woman) yeah the Night Elves striked first. But in essence the orcs striked first since they attacked the forest, they trespassed(because yes, it was Night Elf land).
    lmao, they attack first, but they didn't attack first, nice logic

attack the forest? come on, that bullshit and you know it

again they didn't know it was their land, the forest was supposed to be inhabited, there is no signal of people living there, cause the did't live there, it was NE fault for not let outsiders know and their fault to start killing first

You see it from your perspective, I can see that. See it from the Night Elves perspective, and it's totally different. And that is the thing that matters.
    its not the matter of perspective, their are in the wrong side because they took all the worst decisions to deal with outsiders we can ever imagine blinded by their power and arrogance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post

You just can't have both, i feel Sylvannas did the right thing in killing every forsaken on the field going for the Alliance hold (the ones coming back are debatable) since they did in fact commit treason.
    okey how is that treason? the encounter have her blessing, she even lie to the forsake saying it was her plan all along to make her people find out the families, and when she blow the horde it is still treason to back to her?

and we back tot he point, is not every forsaken with free will to left if they want? or it is not anymore?

Had she let the traitors go all the way to the Alliance, it would rip a rift within the Forsaken people, starting either a civil war or a full out rebellion against Sylvannas, which would end in either the Forsaken leaving the horde, or the Forsaken being annaihalated from within.
    or the so long waited peace? you know its Anduin the high king not Garithos

again they didn't know it was their land, the forest was supposed to be inhabited, there is no signal of people living there, cause the did't live there, it was NE fault for not let outsiders know and their fault to start killing first

its not the matter of perspective, their are in the wrong side because they took all the worst decisions to deal with outsiders we can ever imagine blinded by their power and arrogance
    So you didn't read it or understand it at all. Read the paragraph "Spirits of Ashenvale". It even states Tyrande was hoping they would just pass through, but to her disappointment they went on a "war on the forests. They stole from the woodlands without asking, felling trees with reckless abandon. Tyrande had no love for these creatures. They were brutish and violent. And Tyrande would suffer from their presence no more."

You don't even understand what I said about who were attacking first. Physically WOMAN TO MAN the Night Elf attacked first. But that was after they watched the orcs killing off the forests and spirits first. Was it the correct thing to do? Maybe not. The Orcs didn't know. But the Night Elves didn't know that. The Orcs were trespassing(Ashenvale belonged to the Night Elves, chronicles)unknowingly, the Night Elves didn't know that either.

It does matter what perspective it is. If you see the whole story from a players perspective, nothing makes sense. This is World Of Warcraft, not Teletubbies. I mean in real world, if you go ahead and cut off the neighbours tree, you think you get away with it? Just in real world you get a nice fine, or in some cases even visit the prison for violating peace and order. In Azeroth they just cut your head off instead.

- - - Updated - - -

okey how is that treason? the encounter have her blessing, she even lie to the forsake saying it was her plan all along to make her people find out the families, and when she blow the horde it is still treason to back to her?

and we back tot he point, is not every forsaken with free will to left if they want? or it is not anymore?

or the so long waited peace? you know its Anduin the high king not Garithos
    If Calia was not there, this would have been a different story, in which you would be to a degree.

But Calia was there.
    Calia shouted "run for the wall!"
    Calia is the only one with a claim to Lordaeron's thrown.

As such, any Forsaken following Calia would be a traitor.

Sylvannas is the leader of the Undercity and the Forsaken, to oppsoe that, is to oppose her rule. Which is treason.

And again, i'm not in favour of murdering those who ran back.
    And had i been the leader of the Forsaken, i would not see Anduin as being an independant leader with all his qualities like you as a reader can clearly understand.
    To her, Anduin is a lion's pup, raised by a wolf... She has no reason to think otherwise

Madness will consume you!!!

l

It is Treason because Calia openly holds a claim on Lordaeron and as such the Forsaken (She says so herself with "I thought I could rule them."). It makes her a pretender. The moment she calls out for people to join her that makes her in open opposition. In medieval terms (Which the EK is a high fantasy setting based on 11/12 century Europe) pretenders and their supporters were always viewed as traitors and put down this way.

As for free will no Forsaken has been killed for going to Argent grounds or hell setting up their own little Kingdom in Stromgarde since neither are enemies to the Forsaken or Horde. Calia is claiment to the throne by being a Menethil making her a threat to the position of Queen of the Forsaken, showing herself as having links with the Alliance by being with Anduin, making her also an enemy to the horde. Major distinction there.