Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Holy fuckballs they nerfed Soul Rending hard

It went from 70% in meta to 10%. What the fuck is your problem Blizzard?

Yeah you should definitely take this as a personal offense. They probably did it to spite you and all Demon Hunter players they hate so much. It's still 40% in meta with the talent.

Some people, I swear to god.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yeah you should definitely take this as a personal offense. They probably did it to spite you and all Demon Hunter players they hate so much. It's still 40% in meta with the talent.

40% ain't that much. Demon hunters used to be invincible in meta, as they should be. This is end of WotLK all over again when death knights got hit with the nerf bat all across the board. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    40% ain't that much. Demon hunters used to be invincible in meta, as they should be. This is end of WotLK all over again when death knights got hit with the nerf bat all across the board. Jesus.
    Exactly as it should be, as 100% leech or even 70% leech is absolutely ridiculous. I truly hope they don't cater to the crying children.

DKs were even more stupid than DHs and got nerfed appropriately. It's about time DHs got theirs.

30seconds of invincibility on a 3minute cooldown is how it should be? What's next? Faceroll Divine Storm Retardin during 3.0.2 was perfectly balanced?

40% ain't that much. Demon hunters used to be invincible in meta, as they should be.
    Damn right, brother!
    Meta should also provide one-shot abilities as that is what meta is meant to do! The fact that blizzard hasn't done this is absolutely atrocious!
    /s

Where? Who? When? What got nerfed? The talent "Soul Rending" or the base ability Metamorphosis? Nobody ever uses Soul Rending, so that wouldn't have an impact on anything. I can't see anything about this on the front page of MMO-Champion.. ?

DKs were even more stupid than DHs and got nerfed appropriately. It's about time DHs got theirs.
    Yeah... DH most overpowered class the whole expansion.
    Were totally not underpowered at all everywhere except Nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Yeah... DH most overpowered class the whole expansion.
    Were totally not underpowered at all everywhere except Nighthold.
    In terms of self healing? Kind of were. It may have eluded you (as it wasn't super obvious), but the thread is about a leech talent, not DPS.

10+ Year Old Account

Its par for the course with him. FUCK FUCK THEY DID THIS FUCKING THING FUCKBALLS FUCK etc.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

In terms of self healing? Kind of were. It may have eluded you (as it wasn't super obvious), but the thread is about a leech talent, not DPS.
    So what? They're a hero class, they're supposed to be a bit stronger.

Oh I see, so this is a troll thread?

The tjought process was: If you are bad at dps, at least let them not die.

YOU ONLY GET ONE EXPANSION TO BE OP IF YOU JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON!
    Now suffer until the next thing to jump onto.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This clearly states your absolutely cluelless.

Never heard of or read that a hero class means a heroic beginning and not in power?

Oh I see, so this is a troll thread?
    I mean its a justrob thread, he also has claimed invincible didn't drop when he was farming it with a top guild in ICC(during wotlk).

Edit: on topic since its being discussed it seems, the 70%+ leech was wayyy more than it needed to be. 30+ seconds of "im invincible to anything but 1 shots or cc mechanics" was a bit over the top. And that's without demonic popping you meta constantly. I recently leveled a DH on beta just to see how it felt and demonic+ soul rending is still amazing for leveling and questing (even better with leggo helm). I did nothing but round up large packs of mobs and laser beam them down. Any pack that is 6+ mobs resets the cd on eye beam if you have the helm on (115 or below obviously) and has enough leech you might as well still be invincible.
    Last edited by Elbob; 2018-07-25 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    I mean its a justrob thread, he also has claimed invincible didn't drop when he was farming it with a top guild in ICC(during wotlk).
    Fair enough. Do we just report him for trolling or is he just stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    The tjought process was: If you are bad at dps, at least let them not die.
    Would be great to have the class be balanced around having lower DPS, that'd probably go over well.

Exactly as it should be, as 100% leech or even 70% leech is absolutely ridiculous. I truly hope they don't cater to the crying children.

What a retarded position. DH has no incombat self healing worth a damn, their only healing is virtually a 4 minute cooldown, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    What a retarded position. DH has no incombat self healing worth a damn, their only healing is virtually a 4 minute cooldown, what the fuck is wrong with you.
    Do you not know what souls do for Vengeance? This is a tanking thread, and Meta is only 3 minutes as well.

They've been nerfing most self healing for DPS classes. 40% is still a good amount with the damage increase in meta, especially with honor talent and/or Demonic. WW monk got hit pretty hard by losing Healing Elixir.
    Last edited by pay928; 2018-07-25 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    I treat the game like what it is, how many classes have a cooldown that heals to full several times during the CD without any interaction? Shadow has a PURE leech CD (or the button does nothing but heal) and it's a LOT worse, even talented, even with the appropriate legendary.

Offended entitled children are just going to have to deal with it. The talent gives 10% baseline leech now, which should do more healing on average than the old talent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Do you not know what souls do for Vengeance? This is a tanking thread, and Meta is only 3 minutes as well.
    What? No, it's about Havoc, the talent does 25% leech in Meta for Vengeance.