Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Bye Ion, it's time to leave your career

It frustrating but you deserve the fired by blizzard. We dont need to 8.1, 8.1.5 or 8.2.5 for play our favourite class as a complated real class.

Im not accepting your sorry which you said we have no time for more testing.

We gave you thousand of feedback and you ignored all and never give us communication. (For example i didnt see single dh blue post since 6 month)

You tottaly failed class design and i hope you lose your game developer career tottaly because of ruin our classes

Ion's last words before mess:

-The window for any major spec changes is rapidly closing. An example of major changes is Fury Warrior or Balance Druid changes recently, major overhauls of a rotation or spells.
    -The team doesn't want to make major changes that won't have time for feedback this close to release.
    -The focus needs to shift to basic balance and tuning changes for launch.
    -Feel, pacing, complexity and other rotation feedback is ongoing, but soon the target will shift to changes being put in Patch 8.1.
    Enhancement Shaman, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest have been talked about recently.
    -It's frustrating, but any more major changes will probably have to wait for a patch.
    Last edited by solidhammer; 2018-06-14 at 07:28 PM.

Deleted
    Its time for you to change game. if you dont like it just go play something else we dont need you here and your toxic behavior

short: My opinion matters more than the net profit of a company! I am importunt!

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    tl;dr
    "I'm a self-entitled, self-centered person and the world revolves around me"

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    short: My opinion matters more than the net profit of a company! I am importunt!
    We saw company's profit after wod. And let me give you tip all class design mess started with wod and they continue to prune all classes since wod.

Im customer and ofc my opinion is most important. If you dont agree with me dont comment to my words salty kids. Play your dumb casual game.

7+ Year Old Account
    he would be one of the last persons to leave, they need to fire all the lore and class devs first

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solidhammer View Post
    We saw company's profit after wod. And let me give you tip all class design mess started with wod and they continue to prune all classes since wod.

Im customer and ofc my opinion is most important. If you dont agree with me dont comment to my words salty kids. Play your dumb casual game.
    WoW has always been casual - the biggest player base is casuals.

He is leading all and accepting their failure desings thats why he deserve

Its time for you to leave this game and forum, i agree with almost changes since ion promoted to director.

10+ Year Old Account
    TLDR: My opinion is wrong but I'm going to continue to pass it off as fact because blah blah blah. Seriously, if you're this unhappy, you need to quit. If you don't quit, you're addicted and need to seek help.

OT: They have put a lot of work into all the classes and are continuing to balance and adjust. Some people might disagree with the changes, but some of them are amazing.

Im not and im not leaving forum any problem ? I will tell my opinions and you cant decide for me. If you have opinion ofc you can share but dont tell me what i must to do.

You poor players are main problem of nowdays wow. You accepting everything and trying to force others to accept but im not accepting. If devoloper says there is no time for rest specs fix he must stop working as a dev.
    Last edited by solidhammer; 2018-06-14 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not and im not leaving forum any problem ? I will tell my opinions and you cant decide for me. If you have opinion ofc you can share but dont tell me what i must to do.
    Don't tell Ion what he must do then? You have zero saying in the matter

Didn't know he owns a carrier.

You are not stating your comment as opinion though. You will keep crying thinking Blizz will cave and say "Ok anything you want solidhammer"

I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that this post will be forgotten and nothing you wanted will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Didn't know he owns a carrier.
    I was going to ask the same thing. I guess he doesn't like the phone carrier Ion uses?

I think you mean career op.

Deleted
    Bye Ion it's time to leave your carrier
    I agree that Ion should start using bags for life and stop using carriers, they cost 5p and they are bad for the environment

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    You are not stating your comment as opinion though. You will keep crying thinking Blizz will cave and say "Ok anything you want solidhammer"

I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that this post will be forgotten and nothing you wanted will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to ask the same thing. I guess he doesn't like the phone carrier Ion uses?
    I will remind this after release dont worry.

You poor players are main problem of nowdays wow. You accepting everything and trying to force others to accept but im not accepting. If devoloper says there is no time for rest specs fix he must stop working as a dev.
    buhbye, the developers won't be missing you. You're just a drop in a sea. And somehow a drop that assumes it's more important than any other drop.

Keep trying though!

I thought this was about his rather unfortunate comment regarding the blood trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.

Do you know what carrier he uses? Because if it's t-mobile, yes he should change to verizon or ATT. I agree with the OP, change your phone carrier Ion! You deserve the best service.