What happened to the Orgrimar underworld Area from SoO?

So, I wonder if the horde still use this portion of org. it would seem silly to block it off and not use it after it was cleaned up.

I don't think there's any canon source, but it probably is used for something. However, it's possible the lower reaches could also be haunted by echoes of the power of the Heart of Y'shaarj.
    Whatever...

When I was running SoO for tusks (before I realized the futility) I kept thinking that myself. It's easily much larger than Orgrimmar itself, it's not vulnerable to aerial attacks, and the structures seem more stable.

But Blizzard sucks at stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I don't think there's any canon source, but it probably is used for something. However, it's possible the lower reaches could also be haunted by echoes of the power of the Heart of Y'shaarj.
    With Undercity being destroyed... this could be a great new "Undercity"'

Would love to see Sylv rolling around in what left of that goop.... mhmmmm

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't that place pretty much coated in old god juju?

You'd think technically Orgrimmar would be suffering side effects from sitting over old god tainted ground, but for some reason it is never touched on again.

...maybe this is why Sylvy is auditioning for saturday morning cartoon villain roles?
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    So, I wonder if the horde still use this portion of org. it would seem silly to block it off and not use it after it was cleaned up.
    Good question. I've always had the theory that since the Goblins don't have an area in Orgrimmar anymore, they would be using the Ogrimmar sub-levels.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

There were instance updates for the SoO area that appeared early in the BfA Alpha but nothing seems to have happened with them or they got dropped in transit at some point. I've been keeping an eye out. Whilst I agree it would be a fine area for the Forsaken to make hides in, I can't see Blizzard investing too much time into putting a capital city underneath a capital city.