Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Considering that one group is, what, 100 times more numerous? Not really. Then you have raid id, so you can't just keep joining until it dies. Then there's the obvious difficulty gap - outgearing Heroic is trivial. Outgearing mythic? Much harder - and even outgeared, some bosses will still murder you after couple mistakes.

Something like -35% Dragon Soul was "perfectly puggable", because it was nerfed into oblivion at that point. In Antorus case, this is only true if you reword it as "puggable by perfect groups."
    The question would be what the criteria is I would think. If its taking any holy paladin that has good logs and 11/11m then its under pug. If its only taking a holy paladin that the group knows as an extension its not a pug. How common it is and what the difficulty is are irrelevant.

A pug would be taking anyone that fits the mold, a premade would be taking only people who have established themselves to that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Well, with the magni artifact quest coming out today that completely maxes out your ap, you could see it as another "nerf" to Argus and the rest of Antorus.
    A rather great nerf for the content seeing you get twice the concordance buff and should be a bit deal of extra HP? Can't wait with checking it out myself.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2018-06-27 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    A rather great nerf for the content seeing you get twice the concordance buff and should be a bit deal of extra HP? Can't wait with checking it out myself.
    ~6K hp per artifact trait, tested it today with an alts 75->76 trait I got by coincidence. So if you're 80 and going to 126, that'll be almost 300K extra HP.

Deleted
    Next week it will have a substantial increase from 126 to 252 then the last week it will jump to 504 so this is in fact be quite an intense nerf to this content.

Yeah this Concordance empowerment is nuts. Cut our time on the fight a good 30-40 seconds in total when we rekilled. If you can't get CE now it is absolutely not a gear problem anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    ~6K hp per artifact trait, tested it today with an alts 75->76 trait I got by coincidence. So if you're 80 and going to 126, that'll be almost 300K extra HP.
    Ah, not that much then. But the concordance proc is pretty strong now at least :P

But yeah even greater in the few weeks to come.

The damage increase was nice. Didn't save us from dying to being bad at the game in mythic Argus phase 3 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Next week it will have a substantial increase from 126 to 252 then the last week it will jump to 504 so this is in fact be quite an intense nerf to this content.
    so 300k hp + 750k hp + 1,5 mln - this would give 2,5 mln extra hp o last week - significant boost but not overwhelming huge if it really goes that much up.

more curious if dps boost is significant from it
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2018-06-27 at 08:17 AM.

Source?

/10char

I see on the front page that it says "next week another bump, and another" but I don't see anywhere where it says that the bump will be double every time?

If more than 5% have the Cutting Edge Achievement, then it is not really cutting edge. The term is defined by the exclusiveness.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    If more than 5% have the Cutting Edge Achievement, then it is not really cutting edge. The term is defined by the exclusiveness.
    There's like 2 weeks until pre-patch. It will be irrelevant anyway and you can always wave your kill date around to prove just how great of a raider you were.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    There's like 2 weeks until pre-patch. It will be irrelevant anyway and you can always wave your kill date around to prove just how great of a raider you were.
    It was mostly aimed at the comment saying we should be able to PUG mythic raids.

Deleted
    Argus doesn't need to be nerfed, the players just have to not be complete and utter dribblers and manage chains and rage.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponky View Post
    I see on the front page that it says "next week another bump, and another" but I don't see anywhere where it says that the bump will be double every time?
    I don't know by how much it will increase by but come to think of it, simply going from 126 to 127 to 128 etc seems a bit pointless, doubling seems pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    I don't know by how much it will increase by but come to think of it, simply going from 126 to 127 to 128 etc seems a bit pointless, doubling seems pretty neat.
    Since Concordance can't go higher than 100 current 75 Concordance could become 87 and then 100. Here - two bumps blizzard promised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Since Concordance can't go higher than 100 current 75 Concordance could become 87 and then 100. Here - two bumps blizzard promised.
    Actually it can.

It has no known cap.

5+ Year Old Account
    I hate this boss, it’s the worst rng boss ever. I damn pull my hair off whenever I face him, and cry. Even with 126 traits it can be still annoying. If I ever manage to do 2 miln dps on this boss then I will have cactus risen on my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I hate this boss, it’s the worst rng boss ever. I damn pull my hair off whenever I face him, and cry. Even with 126 traits it can be still annoying. If I ever manage to do 2 miln dps on this boss then I will have cactus risen on my head.
    May I ask what this terrible rng is? The only rng is who gets rage/fear but you should be prespread for that anyway since you know its going to happen.

Are you talking about getting blight and dropping phase 1 buff?

I'm honestly concerned if you know what RNG is, as this boss is extremely scripted.

only significant RNG for Argus is how many braindead people you'll get on any specific pull, and that's not really something exclusive to Argus