Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    You don't need to keep saying it. I think we got it the first time. You just refuse to understand that your alleged value is not in sync with America.
    Your hard Left "vision of America" that says we should spend our money and effort on non-Americans is not "in sync" with lots of your fellow Americans. Millions, in fact.
    In case you were wondering.

So , arrogating to yourself and those who agree with you the sole authority to define what is and isn't "in sync with America" is laughable.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    Your hard Left "vision of America" that says we should spend our money and effort on non-Americans is not "in sync" with lots of your fellow Americans. Millions, in fact.

So , arrogating to yourself and those who agree with you the sole authority to define what is and isn't "in sync with America" is laughable.
    Not sure where you got any of that. In fact, it costs us more money to detain these immigrants and separate their families than it would if we just got rid of the damn laws and let them become part of our economy like they want.

But please, tell me more about my vision of America.

Of course I could also argue that "millions in fact" is a pittance when our military budget is reaching 1 trillion.

https://www.propublica.org/article/f...ves-a-lifeline

A staff member at the shelter in Phoenix, Arizona, where Jimena is being held couldn’t fully explain why the girl had not been allowed to speak to her mother, or even whether her mother had been consulted about vaccinations Jimena has received. The shelter worker, who would not provide her name, said that at one point, when Jimena’s mother called from an immigration detention facility in Port Isabel, Texas, the little girl was in a mandatory “Know Your Rights” workshop and couldn’t be excused to take the call. The shelter worker said the mother, who has very little money to pay for phone calls and spotty access to a telephone, was told to call back.
    I...there's no defending any of this. Period. This is child abuse.

5+ Year Old Account
    Beep boop. Entering a country illegally is illegal. Logic does not compute.

ERROR 404: SARCASM MODULE NOT FOUND.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.propublica.org/article/f...ves-a-lifeline

I...there's no defending any of this. Period. This is child abuse.
    Its not child abuse if you're upholding justice. You fucking edge lord cuck

- - - Updated - - -

I am a cuck
    100% not fake news. BEEP BOOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You, the big cheerleader for the US on this forum, the guy who said " I want there to one day be more Americans on Mars than on Earth" want me to give a crap about someone outside my two circles of care? What are those, you might ask?

Circle 1: friends/family/ my gf

Circle 2: American citizens

If someone doesn't fall into one or both of those 2 groups, you know those f's you want me to give? The field where I grow them is barren.

- - - Updated - - -

Edge huh? Disagreeing with you is edge now? Weak argument.

I think I'll stay, tyvm. Natural-born American citizen right here. I know history quite well; it's one of my favorite subjects. It isn't some kumbaya nonsense that the far left would want it to be.

The US is a propositional nation, no doubt about it. Anyone can become an American. And if they do by the means set forth in law (being natural born or naturalized), they are my family. Anyone else other than those? Don't. Care.
    Those are some nice fascist views you're showing, how is your extreme form of nationalism treating you in real life? Or your complete lack of care about human rights? Don't say you don't care, you support policies that harm other human beings on purpose.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-06-23 at 01:05 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    http://thehill.com/latino/393171-mic...s-3-months-old

Michigan is receiving children forcefully separated from their parents as young as 3 months old.
    I'm, for the most part, left speechless over some of what I have been reading the last few days. Utterly disgusting actions on my country's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Recruit Bot View Post
    Beep boop. Entering a country illegally is illegal. Logic does not compute.

ERROR 404: SARCASM MODULE NOT FOUND.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not child abuse if you're upholding justice. You fucking edge lord cuck

- - - Updated - - -

100% not fake news. BEEP BOOP.
    I like this guy he gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    how is your extreme form of nationalism treating you in real life?

Not too bad. You would be surprised how many Americans agree with me, or maybe you wouldn't.

Or your complete lack of care about human rights? .
    I won't deny this. I care about American rights. The rest of you on this planet? You're on your own.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

How many times do I have to say it? If someone isn't either a) friends/family/my gf or b) an American citizen, I don't care what happens to them.
    I seem to recall Peter Parker had a very similar view and attitude in the beginning when he was still living with his Uncle and Aunt.

Not too bad. You would be surprised how many Americans agree with me, or maybe you wouldn't.
    Very few. You have a decent amount that will say America should come first, but very few actually say "fuck everyone else". Mostly because it takes a pretty big shitbag to take that position and be proud of it. But you do you.

Edgelord is a bloodless insult. Try harder. Edgelord would imply that I don't actually believe the things I say. I do. I don't do them to impress anyone. They are who I am.

How many times do I have to say it? If someone isn't either a) friends/family/my gf or b) an American citizen, I don't care what happens to them.
    Man. Were you abused as a child? Did your parents not love you enough? I recommend getting therapy, because that level of sociopathy can't be healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Man. Were you abused as a child? Did your parents not love you enough? I recommend getting therapy, because that level of sociopathy can't be healthy.
    Dude isn't exactly wrong. When we impose tariffs on a product we don't think of the foreign worker that is now probably loosing his job, same when we put restrictions to immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Energy Mitten View Post
    Dude isn't exactly wrong. When we impose tariffs on a product we don't think of the foreign worker that is now probably loosing his job, same when we put restrictions to immigration.
    There's a pretty big difference between that and just flat-out not caring about non-American human rights, which RT just admitted to. Also, some of us do care about that stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    There can never be enough threads on this topic. This atrocity is the most ghoulish thing Donald Trump and his cult have done to date.

Children. CHILDREN. These people are monsters.
    Says the guy who is a war monger that wants to crush other countries left n right...what about ur rants to punish russian population by starving them into oblivion?

Don't pretend u are a humanist Skroe, u least of all people on this forum.

There are millions of Americans who do not share your vision, either. Neither seems to be in sync with all of it. That's why you have a democracy, where both of those viewpoints are represented, compete, compromise. You are entitled to yours, the "Left" is entitled to theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Says the guy who is a war monger that wants to crush other countries left n right...what about ur rants to punish russian population by starving them into oblivion?

Don't pretend u are a humanist Skroe, u least of all people on this forum.
    You are really twisting his words, or sucking at reading comprehension.

- - - Updated - - -

Being a damn sociopath is now right wing politics? Because that's what you are arguing here.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the US has a ton of fascists.

I won't deny this. I care about American rights. The rest of you on this planet? You're on your own.
    That'd be fine if the US stopped fucking wiith them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You are really twisting his words.
    I'm not, ur talking about the guy who thinks 9/11 was acceptable prize to pay for cold war policy now pretending to care about civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Oh, that’s easy enough then. You’re flat wrong. Next?
    Typical response. "you are wrong because I said so." present some facts or GTFO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    You're giving him way too much credit by implying that when he is caught up he would be able to, he's off the deep end.
    drops one liners that even a toddler using Google for the first time could disprove then never responds to anything or anyone refuting him.

2 pages later he starts again from 0 with the same one liner, get's tiresome.
    Oh please show me these facts them since they are easily googled. Specifically I would like to see evidence that no families were separated at the border during the 8 years of Obama. Should be easy enough since it's true right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Typical response. "you are wrong because I said so." present some facts or GTFO

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please show me these facts them since they are easily googled. Specifically I would like to see evidence that no families were separated at the border during the 8 years of Obama. Should be easy enough since it's true right?
    Source is was a policy before Trump?
    I hate Obama's immigration as much as any lefty would, but id rather stick to the facts.